Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110433 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by gammarays(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Solution for nairabet users
To play games online,visit mobilelite dot nairabet dot com
Use opera
To book games,check betslip,use old dot nairabet dot com
Works on opera,ucbrowser.
Tested and confirmed.
Replace dot with . and close the gap
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SuperSuave(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
gammarays:
Solution for nairabet users To play games online,visit mobilelite dot nairabet dot com Use opera To book games,check betslip,use old dot nairabet dot com Works on opera,ucbrowser. Tested and confirmed. Replace dot with . and close the gap
God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SuperSuave(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mr Alabi where is our double chance and over/under options? your site needs prayers o. where is handicap 0-2, 2-0 and others?

#bringbackOldnairabet
#wedontwantchange

seems you can't cash out on prematch accumulated games once a game is in play and the live cash out isn't working sef

this is similar to APCs scam aswear

where is the 'Find' button that made me love nairabet sef...its gone in a blink. now we do ultimate search to pick games!! rubbish!

I'll just cash out whatever I have left and fuckout of nairabet. new nairabet sucks like a bi-tch!!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
ponti93:
thanks, what is their twitter acc

Nariabet

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chris20000: 4:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Alabi what is happening I haven't be able to log in to my account,since three days now.abeg do something

username-chris20000
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mclechelle: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
SuperSuave:

where is the 'Find' button that made me love nairabet sef...its gone in a blink. now we do ultimate search to pick games!! rubbish!

I'll just cash out whatever I have left and fuckout of nairabet. new nairabet sucks like a bi-tch!!

just above the fixtures, you can choose the dates of any games you wants to play(dates are represented in numerical format like 16.10,17.10,18.10,19.10) and on the left sidebar there is a FIND(search bet) option, check very well. apart from the cashout option you can also get your money back when your premier league games ends in a draw.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Victor6714(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
NAIRABET!!! See what your clean sheet error is causing.... A football match that ended 1-1 is "NO" not "YES". Do you want people to take advantage of this erro and make billions in two days?? U better go and talk to ur developers to rectify the grammar erro.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SirAlfred(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rectify urgently please; the matches in the bet history should have their dates and times of play accompanying. When you look at the bet history, the matches that appear there, which are the matches you bet on look skeletal because they are accompanied by the date and time of which the matches are going to be played unlike what was obtainable in the old platform. So work on it. The site is somewhat better than before thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
how do I fund my account am in Lagos , Ojodu Berger,
kassidy4luv is my Username.
thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
akinalabi am unable to login to my old account, so i create new account on their new design, when i want to login a pop message shows, your account is block reason activation required
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SuperSuave(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
mclechelle:

just above the fixtures, you can choose the dates of any games you wants to play(dates are represented in numerical format like 16.10,17.10,18.10,19.10) and on the left sidebar there is a FIND(search bet) option, check very well. apart from the cashout option you can also get your money back when your premier league games ends in a draw.
nairabet is bleeped anyhow!! the old version and everything is better than this crap called upgrade. it's time to awaken my bet9ja acct.

adios
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
mclechelle:

Cashout isn't working. I tried it a couple of times and the only time it allowed cashout was some few minutes after placing a bet where 2 percent of ur stake has been deducted. By the time games on ur betslip start no more cashout option. In summary no cashout for now o.

NB: I tested both on mobile and pc and got the same results

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
ponti93:
thanks, what is their twitter acc

Did they later settle you?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mercyway: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
this nai.rab.et new platform needs to be checked as lots of matches is missing e.g todays brazil seriaB Villa Nova match is not on n.airab.et whereas its available in other sportbook
cc akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
mercyway:
this nai.rab.et new platform needs to be checked as lots of matches is missing e.g todays brazil seriaB Villa Nova match is not on n.airab.et whereas its available in other sportbook
cc akinalabi
Too many missing matches I swear. Imagine UEFA youth, Indonesia league etc matches also missing. I don dey taya for nairabet o. Akinalabi, decency13 pls do something fast b4 u lose many more customers. I hope u are aware that many of your customers just want to make use of their current balances on their accounts and port to other betting companies if there's no improvement sooner than later.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by happy662(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wat a game

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
happy662:
Wat a game
Jisos shocked shocked shocked. Make e get well soon o.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
angry
happy662:
Wat a game
he shouldn't have stake that huge amount football is unpredictable atimes

sorry bro.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cocolatti(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
@ Nairabet, i played this game yesterday morning but my account has not been updated. FK DRUZHBA KRIVIY RIH v WULVER DNIPRO. Under 3.5. Result: 0:1. Please my money is hanging for more than 24hrs now and i need to stake. My id 944135. Cc: Akinalabi.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ponti93(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
vickylala239:

Did they later settle you?
nope, i hav decided to switch to bet9ja sha
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Shaev7(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Please, on the mobilelite version, I can't see my Balance on the screen when I logon but I have money there and when I want to place bet, it doesn't place bet, it just keeps me on that page after I have stake the games. I use opera. any help? please.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ejim29(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
I played dis games on 9th of dis month n de game have not been updated

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by kelpharm: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
I swear nairabet useless.just finish selectin 8 games but betslip nor gree open.wetin I do una.Wen I get sure match una site go dey do wurowuro.Wen bad games dey d site go dey open as if say na 6G.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
So, Nairabet Cash Out option is a Scam...right?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kelvin0070:

How sir?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
akinalabi:

How sir?
pls boss, your new mobile/computer platform needs some touches because its yet to be perfect. I discovered that it requires fast internet connection to enjoy your site because I test it both on 3g mobile & lte router using both computer+phone. some leagues/matches are nowhere to be found on your platform whereas its available on other sportbook. You can do better than this.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Impulse80(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
akinalabi:

How sir?

Please i can't login to my account. It's showing invalid username /password which i know is not possible because the password is autosaved on my browser.
Worse still, i can't reset the password.

Username: Demigod22

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
akinalabi:

How sir?

I tried it several times, it didn't work
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by eseka12(m): 5:41am On Oct 22, 2016
@Akinalabi, where's d credit bonus u gave to all nairabet existing customers for the new nairabet platform? I just logged in my account and my credit bonus is 00.00. I can't even check my bet history of last month. I miss nairabet old mobie like seriously. now I have no choice than to go back to merrybet instant alert within 6hrs
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oga AkinAlabi, I chop 800naira since Tuesday una no gree credit my account. I done call, I done send up to five email make una give me my 800 Naira. Na so so story una dey tell me. Abeg, na crime to play for una site? Why should I have to wait for days for 800 Naira to be paid to me. But when I staked and lost 4k, e no reach 10 minutes, una done comot am quick quick.

Abeg, na beg I dey beg, make una give me my 800 before I collapse. Thank you, sir. I wan use the money chop tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kelvin0070:
It worked when I tried it on an inplay match and I successfully cashed out but for pre-match stakes it doesn't seem to work.

What I think the programmer who inserted the cashout wants is that if u accumulate let's say 10 games and the 1st 3 started by 9am Saturday and won then the cashout becomes available as long as the remaining 7 haven't started at all yet(meaning the commencement of any of those other matches should be anytime after the results of the 1st 3 have been updated on the site - say 30mins or 1HR after such matches have ended). Yet to try it out tho.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avenger4NL:

It worked when I tried it on an inplay match and I successfully cashed out but for pre-match stakes it doesn't seem to work.

What I think the programmer who inserted the cashout wants is that if u accumulate let's say 10 games and the 1st 3 started by 9am Saturday and won then the cashout becomes available as long as the remaining 7 haven't started at all yet(meaning the commencement of any of those other matches should be anytime after the results of the 1st 3 have been updated on the site - say 30mins or 1HR after such matches have ended). Yet to try it out tho.

Did u accumulate the inplay match or single?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.