Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,020 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110127 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ogo4god: 5:41pm On May 22, 2017
Pls Nairabet I Withdraw N11,000, Since Yesterday Night The Money As Still Pending Till Now, Pls Help Me Look At It, My User Name-King1a, Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by larrrymore(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
pls I withdraw 5000 since weekend.then money is in pending, when I check my nairabet acct this evening the money is no more pending . I check my bank account balance nothing s there
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by larrrymore(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
larrrymore:
pls I withdraw 5000 since weekend.then money is in pending, when I check my nairabet acct this evening the money is no more pending . I check my bank account balance nothing s there
username : larrrymore
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ogo4god: 11:23am On May 23, 2017
Nairabet.............what is happen to you, you have cancel pending on my withdraw still yet i do not seeing the money in my account................my username-King1a....................the money is N11,000, pls send my money.............
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by larrrymore(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
larrrymore:
username : larrrymore
thank u, I have received my money
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by larrrymore(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
ogo4god:
Nairabet.............what is happen to you, you have cancel pending on my withdraw still yet i do not seeing the money in my account................my username-King1a....................the money is N11,000, pls send my money.............
check r balance bro
I just receive mine

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ogo4god: 1:24pm On May 23, 2017
larrrymore:
. check r balance bro I just receive mine
Thanks Bro, I Av Receive Mine Too,
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Dollabiz: 2:42pm On May 23, 2017
O
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by princetx(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
To the boss Akin Alabi,

I am your agent and was on - (minus) on my MAIN GAME for the month of May, 2017 but for VIRTUAL GAMES, on oyigbo2 account it showed +N173,870, for oyigbo3 account it showed +N38455, all put together showed +N212325, when the total sum is divided by 2 (50% profit), my commission for VIRTUAL should be +N106,162. But when I checked for what my commission should be on my manager's account, I see 0.00.

I also understand that when you are on - (minus) on MAIN GAMES it does not affect your profit on VIRTUALS GAMES. So how come?

My username is (oyigbomgr) -- oyigbo, oyigbo2, oyigbo3 and oyigbo4. Thank you.

Babatunde published this on the 20th of June, 2016 on www.nairabetagent.com, so how come I did not get anything from my VIRTUAL profit?

NairaBet Launches Weekly Payout Structure For Virtual Sports Games

NairaBet, has launched a new model for paying our agents across the country for the company’s virtual sports games. And this time, it’s better, faster and all agents are guaranteed more pay.

In the past here’s how we paid out commissions for virtual games.

If you were an agent, you already know that currently, the payout model for virtual games and bet on sport games is paid out at the end of every month, together.

This meant that you had to wait until the end of every month to collect your share of the profits made.

Now of course this really didn’t work well for several reasons, but mainly because our agents had to sometimes run their business at a loss, spending their own resources to fund their shops requirements of fuel, DSTV subscription, and rent etc.

They had to wait until the end of the month to be able to balance their books and this isn’t good enough!

Well, we are a listening company and we value all of our agents so we have come up with a new payment structure for paying you your commissions.

This new commission payment structure will remove all headaches for running the shops by putting money in your hands every week.

Here’s What We Have Done For You

We are separating the commissions of sport games and virtual games. Unlike in the past, when both were combined, now we are KEEPING THEM SEPARATE AND PAYING THEM TO YOU DIFFERENTLY.

Starting from June 1st 2016, all virtual games will now be paid on a WEEKLY basis on a 40% agent sharing basis.

This means that every week, you will be paid 40% of the total profit ; (STAKE – WINNINGS) from all the virtual games ticket bets you sell.

On the other hand, the prematch and live games commissions will still be paid every month on a 50% agent sharing basis.

EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DEFICIT FOR THE MONTH, IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR WEEKLY COMMISSION ON VIRTUAL GAMES.

Please be informed that it is an optional offer, if you want to remain on the 50% commission at the end of the month, you do not need to request for migration.

Kindly send a mail to support@nairabetagent.com to signify your interest with your username

Please be informed that the deadline for migration to this model is on or before 28th June, 2016.

Any questions? Clarifications?

Kindly contact us on | support@nairabetagent.com | 0700AGENTCARE,0700243682273
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Apina(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
I have been trying to place my bet for over 2 hours now and still can't cos ur risk whatever is rejecting my bet for God knows whatever reason I am yet to know. This is my Id: 1227832. Pls do something about it cos if I ain't able to place this bet, when I exhaust my money, I am Porting to merrybet.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Apina(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
U guys are criminals posing as a betting company. I had fourteen out of sixteen games that had been won and u guys delayed updating my slip so DAT I couldn't cashout when there were just two games left that were being played. Girona drawing with Zaragoza was d only game that I lost cis they drew. From me not being able to place my bet until eternity to me not being able to cashout cos u guys are out to con people. I will never do biz with u guys once my money is exhausted and will discourage anyone who wants to due to the fraudulent feature u call cashout. Thieves!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Curare: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2017
akinalabi
I want you to personally resolve this.
Cc seun lalasticlala

I know nairabet is a business out to make profit, but it's a shame when your care reps, tech crew and continual site glitches make it look like a scam.

On Monday 5/6/2017 16:06, I placed a nine-folds bet and won (Ref 124000832, 2) but as I type this, my account (kaylaychi_311) is yet to be credited.

I spent the greater part of Tuesday calling your care reps. At a point, one of them started shouting. It was I who had to remind her to be courteous (revisit your call logs 6/6/2017 10:56 6mins 10secs).

Here is my reference number from support@ on the issue - 494575. My email will be found there.
Find screengrabs attached.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Curare:
akinalabi
I want you to personally resolve this.
Cc seun lalasticlala

I know nairabet is a business out to make profit, but it's a shame when your care reps, tech crew and continual site glitches make it look like a scam.

On Monday 5/6/2017 16:06, I placed a nine-folds bet and won (Ref 124000832, 2) but as I type this, my account (kaylaychi_311) is yet to be credited.

I spent the greater part of Tuesday calling your care reps. At a point, one of them started shouting. It was I who had to remind her to be courteous (revisit your call logs 6/6/2017 10:56 6mins 10secs).

Here is my reference number from support@ on the issue - 494575. My email will be found there.
Find screengrabs attached.

Thank you for contacting me.

I will look into this matter and get it resolved. Please don't be upset. I will sort it right away.

And for the person you said shouted on you, you can bet that I am going to listen to that call, and I will take action.

Sorry bro.

9 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by princetx(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetx:
To the boss Akin Alabi,

I am your agent and was on - (minus) on my MAIN GAME for the month of May, 2017 but for VIRTUAL GAMES, on oyigbo2 account it showed +N173,870, for oyigbo3 account it showed +N38455, all put together showed +N212325, when the total sum is divided by 2 (50% profit), my commission for VIRTUAL should be +N106,162. But when I checked for what my commission should be on my manager's account, I see 0.00.

I also understand that when you are on - (minus) on MAIN GAMES it does not affect your profit on VIRTUALS GAMES. So how come?

Babatunde published this on the 20th of June, 2016 on www.nairabetagent.com, so how come I did not get anything from my VIRTUAL profit?

NairaBet, has launched a new model for paying our agents across the country for the company’s virtual sports games. And this time, it’s better, faster and all agents are guaranteed more pay.

If you were an agent, you already know that currently, the payout model for virtual games and bet on sport games is paid out at the end of every month, together.

This meant that you had to wait until the end of every month to collect your share of the profits made.

Now of course this really didn’t work well for several reasons, but mainly because our agents had to sometimes run their business at a loss, spending their own resources to fund their shops requirements of fuel, DSTV subscription, and rent etc.

They had to wait until the end of the month to be able to balance their books and this isn’t good enough!

Well, we are a listening company and we value all of our agents so we have come up with a new payment structure for paying you your commissions.

This new commission payment structure will remove all headaches for running the shops by putting money in your hands every week.

We are separating the commissions of sport games and virtual games. Unlike in the past, when both were combined, now we are KEEPING THEM SEPARATE AND PAYING THEM TO YOU DIFFERENTLY.

Starting from June 1st 2016, all virtual games will now be paid on a WEEKLY basis on a 40% agent sharing basis.

This means that every week, you will be paid 40% of the total profit ; (STAKE – WINNINGS) from all the virtual games ticket bets you sell.

On the other hand, the prematch and live games commissions will still be paid every month on a 50% agent sharing basis.

EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DEFICIT FOR THE MONTH, IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR WEEKLY COMMISSION ON VIRTUAL GAMES.

Please be informed that it is an optional offer, if you want to remain on the 50% commission at the end of the month, you do not need to request for migration.

Kindly send a mail to support@nairabetagent.com to signify your interest with your username

Please be informed that the deadline for migration to this model is on or before 28th June, 2016.

Please Boss, Akinalabi, I'm yet to read what you have to say about my complain concerning non payment of my commission for VIRTUAL games where I had +N212325 for the month of May, 2017. Note: I was on -(minus) on board games but +(plus) on virtual games, I also know that deficit on board games does not affect profit on virtual games as published by your longest serving, loyal, obedient, and honest employee Babatunde on www.nairabetagent.com on 20th, June, 2016. Username (oyigbo). Thank you.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by princetx(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
akinalabi:

I will look into this matter and get it resolved. Please don't be upset. I will sort it right away.

And for the person you said shouted on you, you can bet that I am going to listen to that call, and I will take action.

Sorry bro.
[quote a
akinalabi:

Sorry bro.
uthor=princetx post=57139260]To the boss Akin Alabi,

Kindly contact us on | support@nairabetagent.com | 0700AGENTCARE,0700243682273[/quote]
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by princetx(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetx:
uthor=princetx post=57139260]To the boss Akin Alabi,

Boss, the reason I'm bent on that commission is because as I type these texts I have less than N30,000 to keep my shop running for this month and N30,000 can't be enough to run my shop as thermal paper alone will swallow that amount before 20th. Please let me have my commission so as to remain in the business. Thank you once again.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by princetx(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2017
princetx:

Boss, the reason I'm bent on that commission is because as I type these texts I have less than N30,000 to keep my shop running for this month and N30,000 can't be enough to run my shop as thermal paper alone will swallow that amount before 20th. Please let me have my commission so as to remain in the business. Thank you once again.

Say something please, I'm sinking the more.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ejim29(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2017
NairaBET u guys are scam I bet dis on game on 09-10-2016
I still de game for over 2 weeks for update, but I do not receive any thing. But just for me to recall about it today so I wan through it only to is dis. ..

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by adeswagsdmj(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Nb lite mobile has been showing error if you go to any league or competition to pick games 4 d past 2days
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tonididdy(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.
good morning sir

you may or may not recognise me on here but i am very active on this session (you can view my post activities).

the pursuit for happiness is real but sometimes it cannot be done alone. On this note brothers am pleading for HELP in any denomination.

I NEED TO PROCESS AN INT.PASSPORT FOR MYkid brother IN THE NEXT 2-3WKS....i heard it can be done in a day and its about 30-35thousand Naira. (MY KID BRO HAS EARNED A FULL SCHOLARSHIP OUTSIDE NIGERIA TO A TECHNICAL SCHOOL IN FARAWAY CHINA)..

TO be honest i myself am without job a while now, the past 8-9months, punting has been saving me. my kidbro is my halfbrother (same mum but different dads (both our dads are late).

donations from 1000naira above will be highly praised and welcomed. PLEASE ASSIST US

ACCT: ANTHONY OMORODION
UBA
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by somadila: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good day oga Akin Alabi,
please i want you to personally look into the issue am currently facing with your company nairabet and help resolve it cos its strange having been one of your loyal online customer for over 3 years and this is happening for the very 1st time.
My username is ; zuks72000 with customer id : 1048466 , i play big so i loose most times and win some times but unfortunately on the 27th of may 2017 i logged into my account to play games and discovered that my balance has been net to zero from a balance of #790,000 so i had to quickly call the customer unit to know what happened to the balance i left in my account and was told to check my mail that they sent me a mail to that regard, i quickly checked my mail and the management requested for my bank details, utility bill and a valid means of id of which i provided without delay but as at the time of writing this complaint the company Nairabet is yet to send my balance of #790,000 to my bank account, i call your customer care unit everyday and all they keep telling me is to exercise patient that i will be paid so i asked them today being 13th of June 2017 if the 3 weeks from the date of this incident till date is not enough patient and was told they cant provide further information as regards my account.

secondly, one of my cousin whom i personally referred to nairabet with username as : emychristian whose customer id is : 1081718 also made a withdrawal of #400,000 since 5th of June 2017, ref. no. : 40987913 , he is yet to be paid as well and the balance of #23,000 in his account has been net to zero as well.
kindly help because i am personally worried thinking probably if the company is safe for me to continue playing games with or not though i like the newly upgraded mobile site which makes it easier for me to place my bets.

Thanks as i await to get a resolution to this, God bless you oga Akinalabi , much respect to you sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by larrrymore(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
somadila:
Good day oga Akin Alabi,
please i want you to personally look into the issue am currently facing with your company nairabet and help resolve it cos its strange having been one of your loyal online customer for over 3 years and this is happening for the very 1st time.
My username is ; zuks72000 with customer id : 1048466 , i play big so i loose most times and win some times but unfortunately on the 27th of may 2017 i logged into my account to play games and discovered that my balance has been net to zero from a balance of #790,000 so i had to quickly call the customer unit to know what happened to the balance i left in my account and was told to check my mail that they sent me a mail to that regard, i quickly checked my mail and the management requested for my bank details, utility bill and a valid means of id of which i provided without delay but as at the time of writing this complaint the company Nairabet is yet to send my balance of #790,000 to my bank account, i call your customer care unit everyday and all they keep telling me is to exercise patient that i will be paid so i asked them today being 13th of June 2017 if the 3 weeks from the date of this incident till date is not enough patient and was told they cant provide further information as regards my account.

secondly, one of my cousin whom i personally referred to nairabet with username as : emychristian whose customer id is : 1081718 also made a withdrawal of #400,000 since 5th of June 2017, ref. no. : 40987913 , he is yet to be paid as well and the balance of #23,000 in his account has been net to zero as well.

kindly help because i am personally worried thinking probably if the company is safe for me to continue playing games with or not though i like the newly upgraded mobile site which makes it easier for me to place my bets.

Thanks as i await to get a resolution to this, God bless you oga
Akinalabi , much respect to you sir.
hope I won't run away from nairabet like this make them no do m strong thin.
and the funniest thing is that the man will not reply u......
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
larrrymore:

hope I won't run away from nairabet like this make them no do m strong thin.
and the funniest thing is that the man will not reply u......
He will respond, he takes his business very seriously.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by somadila: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
somadila:
Good day oga Akin Alabi,

Thanks as i await to get a resolution to this, God bless you oga Akinalabi , much respect to you sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mikie92: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oga alabi am having serious issues with verifying my bank accounts and its been more than two weeks now and its getting annoying. I have called Nairabet customer care and even email them, at first they replied me saying it will be done manually and later I got a message that it has been done. But when I login, bross, it hasn't been done and if I try inputting the details, it keeps popping up the error message that the names doesn't tally and it has already been check by the customer care agents that the names tallied. Pls do something about it.

My username is mikie92
Bank name is FCMB
Bank account number is 4569919017
I await your response.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Otunba what of the wimbledon games?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chidexxy007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Brothers no the business, I greet thee all.
I placed a bet on friday and all has come green except for ajax v Bremen which was abandoned cos of the guy that collapsed with ajax losing 2:1 and my bet is X/ajax and over 2.5 goals... Please I want to knw wat will be the outcome of the slip. Will I still be paid? I checked the slip and the game ain't red yet.
Thanks guys in anticipation.
Cc akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Chukstaker: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Pls Sir,i withdrew 1k since Tuesday morning,i have not gotten my alert up till now,i checked pending withdrawal,not there!
Username:chukstaker
I.d:5303868!
Thanks!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Chukstaker: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Pls Sir,i withdrew 1k since Tuesday morning,i have not gotten my alert up till now,i checked pending withdrawal,not there!
Username:chukstaker
I.d:5303868!
Thanks!
Cc: Akinlabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bedfordng(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
chidexxy007:
Brothers no the business, I greet thee all.
I placed a bet on friday and all has come green except for ajax v Bremen which was abandoned cos of the guy that collapsed with ajax losing 2:1 and my bet is X/ajax and over 2.5 goals... Please I want to knw wat will be the outcome of the slip. Will I still be paid? I checked the slip and the game ain't red yet.
Thanks guys in anticipation.
Cc akinalabi
the game is ajax win or draw and must end with over 2.5. this means the game succeeded as over 2.5 but it did not come out in Ajax favour because Ajax lost . Ajax suppose to draw or win and the winning must be over 2.5 . so you lost the game even if it crossed the over 2.5 because Ajax lost
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bedfordng(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2017
somadila:
Good day oga Akin Alabi,

in such cases like this, it is best to visit their office . they mostly do this against fraud prevention. so for those who may encounter such in future date, the best way is to visit their office with mentioned documents

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Meet Allen Onyema, Biography, Net Worth Of CEO Of Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.