Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110382 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chidexxy007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
bedfordng:
the game is ajax win or draw and must end with over 2.5. this means the game succeeded as over 2.5 but it did not come out in Ajax favour because Ajax lost . Ajax suppose to draw or win and the winning must be over 2.5 . so you lost the game even if it crossed the over 2.5 because Ajax lost
u didn't get the msg bro. game has been sorted out and winning paid.
thx anyway
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by DaySpringer: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2017
We have bet9ja which has a better layout,

Merrybet which has the same size of odds with Nairabet but a faster Payout
and then we have

Surebet247 which has more selections and an even faster payout than the ones listed above and yet people still bet with Nairabet?
Save yourself stress and trouble and move to better betting sites
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2017
somadila:
Good day oga Akin Alabi,
please i want you to personally look into the issue am currently facing with your company nairabet and help resolve it cos its strange having been one of your loyal online customer for over 3 years and this is happening for the very 1st time.
My username is ; zuks72000 with customer id : 1048466 , i play big so i loose most times and win some times but unfortunately on the 27th of may 2017 i logged into my account to play games and discovered that my balance has been net to zero from a balance of #790,000 so i had to quickly call the customer unit to know what happened to the balance i left in my account and was told to check my mail that they sent me a mail to that regard, i quickly checked my mail and the management requested for my bank details, utility bill and a valid means of id of which i provided without delay but as at the time of writing this complaint the company Nairabet is yet to send my balance of #790,000 to my bank account, i call your customer care unit everyday and all they keep telling me is to exercise patient that i will be paid so i asked them today being 13th of June 2017 if the 3 weeks from the date of this incident till date is not enough patient and was told they cant provide further information as regards my account.

secondly, one of my cousin whom i personally referred to nairabet with username as : emychristian whose customer id is : 1081718 also made a withdrawal of #400,000 since 5th of June 2017, ref. no. : 40987913 , he is yet to be paid as well and the balance of #23,000 in his account has been net to zero as well.
kindly help because i am personally worried thinking probably if the company is safe for me to continue playing games with or not though i like the newly upgraded mobile site which makes it easier for me to place my bets.

Thanks as i await to get a resolution to this, God bless you oga Akinalabi , much respect to you sir.
Morning Bro,
Pls have your cousin been contacted or his account issue resolved?
A concerned punter.....
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by somadila: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tochex101:

Morning Bro,
Pls have your cousin been contacted or his account issue resolved?
A concerned punter.....
Good day bro., the issue has not yet been resolved oh... Nairabet is still owing him #400,000 which he paid out since 5th of June 2017, seems oga Akinalabi has not entered online so he can see this and pay him. This is ridiculous I swear
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
somadila:

Good day bro., the issue has not yet been resolved oh... Nairabet is still owing him #400,000 which he paid out since 5th of June 2017, seems oga Akinalabi has not entered online so he can see this and pay him. This is ridiculous I swear
This is bad, He has been online.........why hasnt he responded.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
somadila:
Good day oga Akin Alabi,
please i want you to personally look into the issue am currently facing with your company nairabet and help resolve it cos its strange having been one of your loyal online customer for over 3 years and this is happening for the very 1st time.
My username is ; zuks72000 with customer id : 1048466 , i play big so i loose most times and win some times but unfortunately on the 27th of may 2017 i logged into my account to play games and discovered that my balance has been net to zero from a balance of #790,000 so i had to quickly call the customer unit to know what happened to the balance i left in my account and was told to check my mail that they sent me a mail to that regard, i quickly checked my mail and the management requested for my bank details, utility bill and a valid means of id of which i provided without delay but as at the time of writing this complaint the company Nairabet is yet to send my balance of #790,000 to my bank account, i call your customer care unit everyday and all they keep telling me is to exercise patient that i will be paid so i asked them today being 13th of June 2017 if the 3 weeks from the date of this incident till date is not enough patient and was told they cant provide further information as regards my account.

secondly, one of my cousin whom i personally referred to nairabet with username as : emychristian whose customer id is : 1081718 also made a withdrawal of #400,000 since 5th of June 2017, ref. no. : 40987913 , he is yet to be paid as well and the balance of #23,000 in his account has been net to zero as well.
kindly help because i am personally worried thinking probably if the company is safe for me to continue playing games with or not though i like the newly upgraded mobile site which makes it easier for me to place my bets.

Thanks as i await to get a resolution to this, God bless you oga Akinalabi , much respect to you sir.

There must have been a major issue on this. Even the people that won yesterday and being paid already not to talk of a month ago.

Yes, sometimes, our risk management department flags some payout requests for different reasons like suspicion of affiliate fraud.

Once in a blue moon, innocent people get temporarily affected which we resolve at the end of the day.

I will take a look for your today. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nennin(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
akinalabi:

There must have been a major issue on this. Even the people that won yesterday and being paid already not to talk of a month ago.

Yes, sometimes, our risk management department flags some payout requests for different reasons like suspicion of affiliate fraud.

Once in a blue moon, innocent people get temporarily affected which we resolve at the end of the day.

Thanks
please what do you mean by affiliate fraud?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nennin(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
I want to become nairabet affiliator, but i have a question. if i refer 2 persons and they lose 10k in total nairabet will pay me 5k?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nennin(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
here is another question what if the 2 people use their 10k and win #1m what will be my fate in that month and the months to come?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nennin(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
will this month win affect next month? e.g they won #1m this month, then next month they lost 50k will i be paid my commission or not?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
somadila:
Good day oga Akin Alabi,

We had this discussion about a month back about a racket of agents getting 5% commission, crediting phony accounts, doing some arbitrage and doing payouts.

What we did is return the monies to the agents minus the 5%. We paid the cash back and I can post receipts if you want me to.

Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
akinalabi:

Thanks
Fear been dey catch me oh otunba, I trust you will not fall our hand.
God go make you bigger#
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by somadila: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2017
akinalabi:

We had this discussion about a month back about a racket of agents getting 5% commission, crediting phony accounts, doing some arbitrage and doing payouts.

What we did is return the monies to the agents minus the 5%. We paid the cash back and I can post receipts if you want me to.

Thanks
There are two issues been highlighted, one was sorted while the other is still pending till date, below is an extract of the one yet to be treated.

@Akinalabi,
one of my cousin whom i personally referred to nairabet with username as : emychristian whose customer id is : 1081718 made a withdrawal of #400,000 since 5th of June 2017 i.e exactly 38 days, reference no. : 40987913 , but he is yet to be paid till date and the balance of #23,000 in his account has been net to zero. He keeps calling the customer care unit everyday with all assurance that he will be paid.
kindly help to sort this out . Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nennin(m): 1:52am On Jul 20, 2017
akinalabi:

Thanks
please @akinalabi can you help me and explain what affiliate fraud mean?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by somadila: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
somadila:

There are two issues been highlighted, one was sorted while the other is still pending till date, below is an extract of the one yet to be treated.

@Akinalabi,
one of my cousin whom i personally referred to nairabet with username as : emychristian whose customer id is : 1081718 made a withdrawal of #400,000 since 5th of June 2017 i.e exactly 38 days, reference no. : 40987913 , but he is yet to be paid till date and the balance of #23,000 in his account has been net to zero. He keeps calling the customer care unit everyday with all assurance that he will be paid.
kindly help to sort this out . Thanks

Oga Akinalabi, please this withdrawal has not been paid till date and i didnt hear from u again. Kindly help
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cocolatti(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
I log into my Nairabet account today and discover that my user id. Number has change. Pls is this normal?
Cc: Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cocolatti:
I log into my Nairabet account today and discover that my user id. Number has change. Pls is this normal?
Cc: Akinalabi

Very normal. Both the old and new will work.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cocolatti(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
akinalabi:

Thank you very much, sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ekele99(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nennin(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2017
DaySpringer:
We have bet9ja which has a better layout,

Merrybet which has the same size of odds with Nairabet but a faster Payout
and then we have

Surebet247 which has more selections and an even faster payout than the ones listed above and yet people still bet with Nairabet?
Save yourself stress and trouble and move to better betting sites
pls which of this bookies have this substitutions?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BlueMags(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Mr Alabi, What About The Sallah Bonus?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by utytill(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2017
akinalabi:

pls I can not login to my account since yesterday afternoon with my id and password. my id is utytill.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Lionhearted: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
@akinalabi.

I made a deposit yesterday and played two games, both of each won. The winnings was reflected in my account. Saw it there this morning also.

Wanted to stake again this afternoon only to find that my account is lesser than what was there this morning without having stake any games.

Please check and resolve..
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Lionhearted: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
In regard to the above @akinlabi I checked my transaction history. The deduction complained about what termed "stake adjustment up debit". What in God's name is that? The odds are still the same and both slip won.

Or you now in the business of deducting from winnings cos I don't understand.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
akinalabi:

Boss, is the cash out feature only for soccer?
I play other sports but never get to see the cash out option. Is the problem from my browser?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Hardheolar(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Mr Akinalabi, I have been trying to fund my account with my access visa card for the past three weeks but it stops loading whenever I input my OTP.. what's the problem?? Need fast response abeg
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Hardheolar(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Hardheolar:
Mr Akinalabi, I have been trying to fund my account with my access visa card for the past three weeks but it stops loading whenever I input my OTP.. what's the problem?? Need fast response abeg
waiting for your response..
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by U1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
akinalabi:

Sir, I have been trying to make a withdrawal since August 27, but still unable to. I sent messages to your 'support' email address three times. I didn't get a single reply. I never got any help from your live chat agents (Adanna and Beatrice) either.

The first time I was told my account 282278 needed to be verified. It wasn't for 10 days. The second time I tried (Wednesday, I think) I got the error that name on site didn't match bank account name. I use an initial for surname on your site. There's no option to change this.

What baffles me in all of this is that I have made withdrawals to the same bank account in the past. I now wonder why verification was needed this time. Could you look into this, please?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bukola08(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
akinalabi:

hi sir, how can I verify my account? My i.d is 7085706 Cos I need this money on Monday sir

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2017
akinalabi:

Thanks
please sir can my nairabet account be funded in exchange for recharge card? My user name is Iamemeon. 500 mtn
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
emzry:
please sir can my nairabet account be funded in exchange for recharge card? My user name is Iamemeon. 500 mtn

You have N500 now.

Oya send my recharge card.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
akinalabi:

You have N500 now.

Oya send my recharge card.
OK how do I get it across to you sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.