Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,562 members, 7,781,816 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera (31547 Views)

Bambam Sultry In See-Through White Dress (Photo) / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by rry807: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ace Nigerian songstress, Chidinma is without doubt one of the most gorgeous celebrities around.
The singer took to her instagram page to share a new photo of herself as she rocked a white gown and was looking stunning as usual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_mnvrvA0Xl/?taken-by=chidinmaekile

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by rry807: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by ratchy: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by gracile(f): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
cute gal op, must you be ftc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Imortal001: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
African queen....
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by adonbilivit: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
no hit song for over two years and u are just busy taking pics. instead of competing with yemi alade and tiwa, u decided to make Kim kardashian the IndecentStar ur competition. hustle harder girl. give us some hits

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by adonbilivit: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
no hit song for over two years and u are just busy taking selfies. instead of competing with yemi alade and tiwa, u chose to be Kim Kardashian's competition. hustle harder girl. give us some hits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by damioyefolu: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cute shortie. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by tpiar: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
this lady has been looking so unhappy ever since that stunt with flavor.

Hope she's not waiting for him?

just asking.

there are many fish in the sea to be dating o, don't let flavour do you strong thing.

my two cents.

wetin e get wey another person no get sef, or why are all these ladies infatuated with him?

I could be wrong sha.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Elparaiso(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 10%
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Ufranklin92(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
my kind of girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Rexphobia(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
see as the face color match the body, leg, knuckles, knees and ankle sef? Better pikin. Not like those fanta face, coke body

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by DrChukzy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Igbo girls been dey fine since the days of Noah....

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by DrGill(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wetin concern me abt her pix... she no even fyn sef #mtchwee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by nmreports: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by itzmarvyx(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
nmreports:
Lovely. Imagine this girl on top of me. With those eyes.
Lord have mercy.
#Climax
#LickingTheP
#RedP
#PinkNip
#Gosh

Bros if I say receive sense I don't think the prayer will work so instead I'll say you need Jesus..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Cutesthunk(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chidinma, am cute intelligent romantic Godfearing etc.... I gat it all! Look my side
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lovely outfit
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Mrbright12: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cool
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Cutesthunk(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
nmreports:
Lovely. Imagine this girl on top of me. With those eyes.
Lord have mercy.

#Climax
#LickingTheP
#RedP
#Shit
evil!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by teemyte: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
I just click here for the sake of clicking,anyhow sha am just passing by.....
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by rozayx5(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
adonbilivit:
no hit song for over two years and u are just busy taking selfies. instead of competing with yemi alade and tiwa, u chose to be Kim Kardashian's competition. hustle harder girl. give us some hits
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
wen a girl sits like dat u know she's warming up the mess undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Oludrex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time pose

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by warriorprincess: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
wow she is so pretty
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by siegfried99(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fine girl kiss
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Heromaniaa: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
smallie ... those lips.. exactly the way Flavour left them.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't see anything unique in this girl. At all sad

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by shegzan(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
She luks gud anyways.... Even tho' dey r alwz on mini skirts!!
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Galacious1: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
And this made front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by brunofarad(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cute
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by BE811APP: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building / I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.