Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (16505 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by tammie24: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by firstking01(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Merry christmas to all nairalanders and their families!!! As you and your families celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, may his purpose of his soujourn on earth not be in vain over your lives, may you all live to see the end of this year and may this yuletide season bring you all and your families the best of times in jesus name amen. I love you all cheers! wink wink grin grin grin grin

Cc lalasticlala SeverusSnape Adanna28 Truckpusher Francizy MizMyColi MzPecs omenka Beremx GenbIoodykiller PassingShot Mynd44 Afam4eva Romanciella dearpreye Ezenwammadu adorablevic Dindondin simdam500 Enoquin 9japipper Switup Mucokey Silverluci Stag Coolval222 MaziOmenuko Onihaxy Snakie Coogar Chiefo Prodeegee(m), cocospice(f), chizzily(f), sagebiz, Dymondgurl(f), mrjaydee(m), lawunmmie, ritzytbabs, delugadou(m), beau49(f), madridfc(m), 100Cents, laykorn(m), RedBenson(m), Sleekyshuga(f), lalasticlala(m), Williamso(m), susrite(m), Queennelly(f), pinkiecutie(f), iceberylin(m), damselalayo(f), almacherish(f), ngozionefeli, missterious(f), mencade6, phrenoz(f), Lilamartedi(f), littlemistress(f), Empress2014(f), chindi, mytime24(f), ceaser, kolaaderin, Mimipauls1(f), pweetixandy(f), sexynabila(f), kozaic(f), Savigne(f), beckyomas(f), dechandel(f), Janeify(f), shadowgwalker, KissQ(f), ritababe(f), Dopeyomi, kinwayne(m), snakie86, sistajay(f), Tashamania(f), nekaa(f), kristina1(f), Kachisbarbie(f), leojennysmart(f), Seun(m), maureensylvia(f), Ivyluvie2(f), Ezibless(f), holluphunmie(f), toyinolamide(f), adesewa4uyahoo(f), Khalliet(f), shafeeqah(f), Idyllik(f), omotfavy(f), Atk01(f), Tytto(f), Chi59(f), priscaoge(f), olowookerekemi(f), Harmvirus(f), hannesy(f), missberrypop5(f), MissSlimbody(f), jessiecah(f) , Evathyst(f), donc4life(f), stalicia(f), niggereyez(f), kennygee(f), chinnelle(f), Princesschi(f), Syfy(f), badoolee(f), iwakolewa(f), cococandy(f), quivah(f), micsade(f), Anniebissy(f), MaraCruiz(f), keishawillz(f), sladesgirl(f), trypheana(f), Damsel94(f), LiciousAnn(f), harryke(f), Chrissy101(f), JohnJoyce(f), Hardeytohlar(f), Beachqueen59(f), Nekistoe(f), Doughyeenbae(f), Lemon12(f), jjwaterfalls(f), sandra27(f), trendiitee(f), pweedyuz(f), marieolae(f), farano(f), MizMyColi(f), VickyyB(f), ireneony(f), Agybabe(f), Iffffffy(f), Sparkle777(f), sussyluv(f), Damsal(f), Missmossy(f), Evina(f), Mprex(f), Stephxoblessed(f), Medunah(f), FLAWLES(f), prettythicksme(f), Oluwatyna(f), Weunice(f)
God will answer your prayers in jesus namesmiley
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by amikolz(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry christmas to y'all
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Afrocatalyst: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders. Big love from me to you all. Wishing you a prosperous 2016.

diamazing(f), knapsack, Berrylite(f), innovationafrik, world1(m), nikaShow(m), dptrix, ezebest1(m), ideykwum, infostreamngr, maxti, 2special(m), Mtm5313, deeade(f), ykjnr(m), leelat, ogbanje1(f), mokset123, chukwubuzor123(m), Bluescape01(m), cassy207(f), LagosBoi2(m), andreT(m), nollywoodbabe, Tundeiab(m), Heromaniaa, YesBwoss, chopsyray(m), ChikeJohn, cmax16, Graphy(f), bisayor(m), Seun(m), delaruh(m), 2baga(m), boneyone(m)

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Aminat508(f): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2015
viickerz:
Merry Christmas y'all.. Yourmain, where's my Irish chicken? angry angry grin grin

Aminat508., she u will cum and see me for kwara hotel? grin
@ viick you don smoke your Osogbo weed again? cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by AFEAMOS(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2015
marry christmas @ all
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Same to you
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by bentlywills(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2015
[b][/b]HAPPY CHRISTMAS To you all
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by CioAngels(f): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2015
I wish you and your household same. Merry Christmas to everyone.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by trappatoni(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to you all. May the new year bring us glad tidings.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by muelzik(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas y'all

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Oricha62(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Nice
Sunnah acts of Jumuah 1. To take a bath. 2. To wear nice and clean clothes. 3. To proceed early to the Masjid. 4. To go to the Masjid on foot. 5. To try to sit as close as possible to the Imaam. 6. If the Saffs (rows) are already filled, one should not jump over the shoulders of the musallies in order to get to the front. 7. One should not do any futile action eg. one should not fiddle with one’s clothes or fingers. 8. To listen to the Khutba attentively. 9. The person who recites Surah Kahaf on Friday will be bestowed with a Noor( Spiritual light) from under the Arsh (The Throne of Allah Ta’ala) which will extend from the earth till the sky and will benefit him in the darkness of the Day of Qiyaamah. All his (minor) sins which he had committed from the previous Jumu’ah up to this Jumu’ah will be forgiven. 10. Rasulullah ( ) is reported to have said, “Recite Durood upon me in abundance on the day of Jumua’h since they are presented to me.” 11. On the day of Jumua’h it is sunnah to apply oil to the hair and to use it or any other sweet smelling fragrance.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by divineRx(f): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
May ur lives be filled wit lots of love nd happiness dis xmas season.wishn al nairalanders a hapy xmas celebratn remember Jesus is d reason 4 d season...
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Ayodeelee: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Chrismas to al d Nairalander

May we al leave to witness d end of dis year

Wit lng lyf nd prosperity.

Love u allll
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by ritababe(f): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas nairalanders, God that make us to see today will make us to witness more In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Code45: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2015
With that moniker, it doesn't deserve FP.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by WisdomTank: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2015
WE'RE TRULY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR TRUST IN OUR SERVICES THROUGHOUT YEAR 2015 WE'D LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU FOR MANY YEARS TO COME HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY Compliment of the season to all our esteem clients on nairaland.

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Daniel058(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
viickerz:
Merry Christmas y'all.. Yourmain, where's my Irish chicken? angry angry grin grin

Aminat508., she u will cum and see me for kwara hotel? grin

Don't worry oo. It's in the oven for you wink
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Oricha62(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
echelons:
Merry Christmas
echelons:
Merry Christmas
echelons:
Merry Christmas

I need biblical proof of christmas from the Bible?
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Charlydot2(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you,..
EddyNumerouno:
Nice
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by SexyCrixus25(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by pagorino(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
thanks..
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Charlydot2(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Oricha62:

Sunnah acts of Jumuah
1. To take a bath.
2. To wear nice and clean clothes.
3. To proceed early to the Masjid.
4. To go to the Masjid on foot.
5. To try to sit as close as possible to the Imaam.
6. If the Saffs (rows) are already filled, one should not
jump over the shoulders of the musallies in order to get to
the front.
7. One should not do any futile action eg. one should not
fiddle with one’s clothes or fingers.
8. To listen to the Khutba attentively.
9. The person who recites Surah Kahaf on Friday will be
bestowed with a Noor( Spiritual light) from under the Arsh
(The Throne of Allah Ta’ala) which will extend from the
earth till the sky and will benefit him in the darkness of the
Day of Qiyaamah. All his (minor) sins which he had
committed from the previous Jumu’ah up to this Jumu’ah
will be forgiven.
10. Rasulullah ( ) is reported to have said, “Recite
Durood upon me in abundance on the day of Jumua’h
since they are presented to me.”
11. On the day of Jumua’h it is sunnah to apply oil to the
hair and to use it or any other sweet smelling fragrance.

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by omojeesu(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2015
If He wasn't born, He would not have died. If He did not die, He would not have risen from the dead. If He did not rise from the dead, our faith is in vain. But glory be to God for the birth of our Lord, King and Saviour into the world! Merry Christmas!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Anthrophile(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2015
Y'all in the house! Have an awesome, fun-filled christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Agunnewi: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2015
grin

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by josef1(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2015
At last mary don born pikin Jesus for d world... cheesy merry keresimesi to y'all, make una chop chicken anyhow today ooo cos na bros J bday wink :p
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by korel9: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

He's APC and PDP

Oga Barca, twale for you my oga. grin
Just sth to cheer everybody up.
Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by ZYZZA: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Psalm18:
smiley kissMerry

To every one.

Change agents on nairaland: Berem, Omenka,Passing shot etc

To PDP warriors- phockphockman, Barcanista, Abagworo, Chukwudi etc

To the keyboard warriors- who got no chill for anybody with contrary opinion especially foolish opinion. This group ably represented by Sagadem and co ( you know yourselves)

To mods both partisan and non partisan- take it easy in the new year with the ban and threat of it. Mynd44, Lalasticlala

To the ones who argue between Russian Putin and Obama USA who will win a thermonuclear war.
Chill out bro, this ain't computer game. World war 3 is not good and the world won't be pushed into it. Both countries may posture alot publicly but behind the scenes they are allies. Non zero sum game.

To the mad ones who feel they are bringing God message by spamming the religious board with fake signs and revelations about the end of the world.
Get a job, get laid , make babies. Essentially live your lives. God has not reveleaed to man when the world will end. Your wild dreams and highness from.alcohol is no substitute for God's word that no one knows the end of time.
A recent report concluded that humanity is living through some of its best and peaceful times.
Read a bit of history. The world has always knows strife, warfare, sin of incest, rape, murder has been woven from time immemorial to human history.
All these 'signs' you see today has always been with Man and even worse in the past centuries.
There were no laws and human rights yet the world did not end in the past. There were the Vikings, Goths, holocaust, slavery. All of these have essentially been reduced.
End time is not here. wink

To those who read and don't comment. Much respect. Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it.

To those who push the envelope of controversial topics- both fake and real. Eg. Making up stories and using fake blogs... Kontinu

No, don't continue. Stop it. It's not nice undecided

To those Nigerians who celebrate all our achievers regardless of how they do it. Please engage your brains in the new year.
That I asked if Opeyemi Enoch truly solved the Riemann hypothesis does not indicate I hate him. I don't even know the brother but we have had too many people misrepresent their achievements and led the rest of us to be scorned before the international community. Abalaka(his concoction of HIV meds did more harm than good), Emeagwali (he was once a rising star but he failed his Phd and yes Clinton made a mistake), Gabriel Oyibo (a mad man if ever there was one).

So some of us are careful to acclaim the latest genius before the right steps are taken. In science, reputable journals and your peers are those who acclaim you and not the mass media especially reporters who have no resources to do proper vetting and checks.

We have had Nigerians do sterling work and original research that was widely acclaimed and respected but we also have had few soil our name. And I suspect Opeyemi Enoch is among them. I don't care if he is a pastor or your lecturer at UNAD. Science and academia don't work that way.

Anyways in a year time, the Clay Institute will tell us if he truly won one of Maths holy grail.

To those who rush to be first to comment with nothing worthwhile to say cry grow up. No prizes for been first to comment.

Finally I dedicate this second space to Musiwa/ and his various monikers eg pus, puois.
Were it not for the heavy images that run down my data, you would have been my favorite nairalander.

cry hate him or like him, he keeps me cracked up.
The emperor of western Nigeria. Greetings from Nigeria.

My own personal thoughts. The girl wondering if its right to toast a guy out and the numerous guys saying its alright. It's a lie. It's not alright. They will boast to their friends and toy with your emotions. After all, he didn't aks you out. We love a bit of chasing.

The ones who advocate condoms don't prevent HIV. Stop that lies. Don't bring your personal opinion to science. Some people only encounter with true knowledge, comes from nairaland. Condoms work. Early sex education also helps youngster make better decisions.

To those who create fake statements and attribute it to Soyinka, Nwabueze, and other elite Nigerians. Be a man and stand by your own thoughts. Like Fayose does.

Who else?
I'll edit if I remember any.
For now. Am off to slaughter my hen.

I'm getting married in the new year. You all are invited..you have to find a way to my house first cheesy

To scamJones. Stop been an old troll. Organizing fake rewards. Go and get a girlfriend. She will help you heal faster from your issues, whatever they may be.

Merry Xmas you all. kiss
to those who think they know all. MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by nk(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Birthday to my little princess! Love from mummy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by bewla(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2015
yes o who send this one with out chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / The 10 Things You Cant Learn In The Classroom / How To Clear Error Code On Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.