Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,936 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas (26854 Views)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 1 Major Way On How To Satisfy Your Girlfriend/spouse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Erukumakanaki: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2015
It's Christmas again! A season of love and a season to Give and receive grin

If you're planning on hanging out or "chilling" today. . . here are some places u can visit with your spouse/GF, Friends or family cool

1. Go see A Movie : For those looking for some Romantic time and bonding with your their Lover, here one of the perfect spot to get that.

2. Mini - Shopping : Definitely the ladies will love this one. cheesy first take them to the Mall, Do some small shopping then after that grab Some Drinks in any near by eatery. you'll definitely put a smile on her face bro grin

3. Elegushi Beach Okay, you need to have a fat wallet Brother, cuz u dont know u might just bump into some one/people u know. . if they turn out to be Ladies then your wallet will be Singing "Lord save me from These Karishikas" on repeat grin

4. SuyaSpot, Kilishi or sharwarma spot : Forget say she don chop Chicken or Ogunfe. . . bae needs to fill her stomach with all fillables till she says "Baby lets go home, i forgot my rechargecard in the toilet, lets go before my yeye brothers find it" grin grin

5. A Nice and Serene Park: Yes yes!! Perfect place to play Modern mango Tree love. . . or just pack some few drink and wrapper or Cloth mat and transform it into a picnic tongue

6. Go for a Walk : Some bae might disaggree to this but kai! No be everytime we go spend na. . . lets play small Oyibo love. . . Hold hands and take a stroll around some Cool surroundings with good tared roads and Tall trees and a great vegetative feel. cool

7. Visit your Family : Just take her to your Family House/home, introduce her to your Family
. . and if she's just your GF, introduce her as "A very Good friend" And . . . If u have a "MamaGee" (Patience Ozokwo or something) and a Pete edochie kinda parents pls dont dare o grin grin

8. A customized Party or a nice clubhouse : Yeah eee yeah. . . Go and Rock away all your sorrows with your Bae cheesy and hold her tight mehn. . . cuz some boiz eyes dey chook sha grin

9. Take her on a short cruise to any nearby Spa To tûshen Up and look more pretty, But On your Bills Brother grin

For Them Guys Ya'all know where and How to hangout and Chill with your Fam/MMutumina grin
cool[/b]

Merry Christmas Everyone, Enjoy and Stay safe! cool

Cc:
Lalasticlala where will be Going to today? cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Kingtom where are you? embarassed

Number 4, 6, 7, 9 is not bad you know tongue

Come let's do this tongue

4 Likes

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Buy one carton of durex and finish work for house na today e go happen. Merry Christmas Gbakz grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Twaci(f): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Forget all these ones, I'd rather we just Netflix and Chill mehn cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by falconey(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
any location that will warrant us making love after the merryment would do.

3 Likes

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
Buy one carton of durex and finish work for house na today e go happen. Merry Christmas Gbakz grin
Make it two cartons cheesy

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by HDee(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol... Nice
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Blanc8(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Cool suggestions...
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Erukumakanaki: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
Same to you Ket. grin

Chai! No hand raising emoji fa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by kinglekan: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Twaci:
Forget all these ones, I'd rather prefer we just Netflix and Chill mehn cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by moscobabs(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Go to the hospital

Go visit prison

Go visit motherless baby home

Go visit matuary

Show. love to everybody in these places

Then you will achieved 3 great tins

1) You will appreciate God

2) You will be rewarded by God

3) You will fear God

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Urm i would afford to switch on my magarism network..
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by iteleaye(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Outings on Xmas day get wahala o... Would rather just chill at home and eat rice then go out maybe a day or two later

Visit dapperyou. com for your fashion items, not for the faint hearted tho... grin

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ggrin(f): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by nollyway(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Issokayy!!! Merry xmas!! Doh!!
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Demmocrats(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Take her to a church and have a prayer section or motherless babies home or give to the needy I mean with your wife not gf. Formication is synonymous with gf's.

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Fadman4real(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Na number four make sense pass
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by dechandel(f): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Or just eat and sleep angry

2 Likes

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ifyan(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Anywhere that will make both of you enjoy and appreciate the beauty of Baba God and mother nature is good to go
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Lucialovely and prettythicksme oya pick one
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by wildchild1: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2015
No better place than my house... y'all know what I'm saying grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ClassCaptain(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2015
OK
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ADULTBASE(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Oya aminat508,omotayor123 and strawberrycream ,where should we go?
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
iteleaye:
Atan cemetery, or the ER... To know how good God has been to you for preserving your life for another year...

I am not a saddist, just being realistic... grin grin

I no want insult you. Today na Christmas
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Mlaide(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Some sharp guys na bedroom sure pass ooo
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ADULTBASE(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2015
You bera nao make those bad belle boys beside your house knack you
Twaci:
Forget all these ones, I'd rather prefer we just Netflix and Chill mehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Lucialovely and prettythicksme oya pick one
Boo i prefer to enjoy u at home cheesy cheesy u should knw wat dat means!
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by OCTAVO: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boo i prefer to enjoy u at home cheesy cheesy u should knw wat dat means!
cheesy cheesy....... I do...... Itz no national cake so i wont share it fr any price.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by princeogbeide1(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Take her to kingdom hall" rubbish
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Oya aminat508,omotayor123 and strawberrycream ,where should we go?
Lol eat and sleep
Oh yh and watch a movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.