Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,920 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria (1529 Views)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Vanpascore(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Dear NLders, pls i need the amount passport cost in Nigeria now and for how long does it take for the processing
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by ascaris(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2015
It will cost you between N20,000 to N25,000. This will take between 1to 3days depending on where you are processing it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by northvietnam(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
A day to get it .

did mine 15k 2 years back.

but to the immigration office with 30k, change go remain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by acenazt: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
It costs nothing less than 15,000. I don't know how long it takes to process tho

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Vanpascore(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks to all, i intend to get it in Osogbo since i am there now for christmas celebration. I will get to their office on Tuesday. Anything to take along?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by realdee44(f): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2015
acenazt:
It costs nothing less than 15,000. I don't know how long it takes to process tho
international passport is now 20k to 25k I did my 15k last year just before the new passport was introduced & the price was increased to 20k to 25k.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by bayocanny: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
I did mine at 25k this month in ibadan, u can get it in a day
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by ugomnaanny: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2015
I did my for 28k, dis october here in lagos.. got it within 2days...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Etinosajay(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2015
How much can I get my passport renewed?

Previous one expired august 2015

I never got to use the passport for travel, would this make it difficult to renew?

Cc justwise
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Teetunz64(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
bayocanny:
I did mine at 25k this month in ibadan, u can get it in a day
. Where in Ibadan did you do urs at 25k @ bayocanny
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by medoyin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vanpascore:
Thanks to all, i intend to get it in Osogbo since i am there now for christmas celebration. I will get to their office on Tuesday. Anything to take along?

Where is Immigration office in Oshogbo?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Vanpascore(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
medoyin:

Where is Immigration office in Oshogbo?

Ogo oluwa area, around SUPEB office, their junction is b4 d police station yu meet by ur right on ur way coming from Abeere
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by medoyin(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vanpascore:

Ogo oluwa area, around SUPEB office, their junction is b4 d police station yu meet by ur right on ur way coming from Abeere

tnx bro
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by bayocanny: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Teetunz64:
. Where in Ibadan did you do urs at 25k @ bayocanny
I did it at immigration office in ibadan along government house
From anywhere, board a motor going to Agodi gate from there ask any motorist or passerby that you are going to immigration office.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Vanpascore(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
medoyin:

tnx bro

u ar welkom bro
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Teetunz64(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
bayocanny:

From anywhere, board a motor going to Agodi gate from there ask any motorist or passerby that you are going to immigration office.
. Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by Teetunz64(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
bayocanny:

Vanpascore:

u ar welkom bro
Re: What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria by bayocanny: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Teetunz64:
Let give thanks to God

(1) (Reply)

Important Info Regarding Nigerian Passport / What Kind Of Skill Sells In Canada? / Things To See In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.