Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) (30601 Views)

Yeahhh!!! Today Is My Birthday! Any Wishes And Advice For Me? / Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures / Compare And Contrast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by scachy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
GEJ vs PMB

It's lik our able Presido has forgotten his Twitter handle password. His last official twit was on 6th September. gringrin but he left official Christmas message though.

It reads ;

I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas. On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.

There can be no doubt that a greater manifestation of these virtues and ideals in our lives will immensely help us to become a more united, peaceful, secure and progressive nation.

Let us also reach out in love and compassion to fellow Nigerians who are in distress at this period of our nation’s history.

I particularly urge you all to remember victims of terrorism and insurgency in the country, especially Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).

The Federal Government will continue to collaborate with state governments and other stakeholders to ease the harsh conditions in IDP camps, while the ultimate objective remains to quickly put an end to insurgency and return the IDPs to their homes.

We must never again allow any group to hold the nation to ransom under whatever guise.

Let us also not allow current socio-economic and security challenges to dampen our expectations for a better Nigeria.

This administration has taken a number of measures to restore hope to our people. The 2016 Budget defines our commitment to giving Nigeria a new lease of life.

Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.

In this regard, efforts will be intensified to recover stolen funds, block revenue leakages and enthrone due process, transparency and accountability.

Public office is a public trust that must be held to the highest ethical standards.

I wish all Nigerians a Merry Christmas.

Please drive carefully.____PMB

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Gkemz: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adesina just spoke like a kid. Why talk abt wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
MrLexander:
Ok they are wishing NIGERIANS NEW YEAR OF NEW LOOTING AND STEALING.. LOL NAIJA WE HAIL O..

HAPPY NEW LOOTING PEOPLE

Apc is always fake Asss even their new year wishes is fake,scam .. PDP was really DEMOCRATIC in their looting tenure, APC is Autocratic with propaganda in stealing
AS FOR ME I PREFER DEMOCRATIC STEALING THAN PROPAGANDA STEALING, in democratic stealing everybody gets a bite while IN PROPAGANDA STEALING ONLY THE PARTY APPARACHIK CONTROLS THE WEALTH AND EATS ALONE AND KEEP THE MASSES SHOUT OUT WITH THEIR DRACONIAN ANTI-SOCIAL MEDIA BILL.

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by mrakin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
freshness2020:
Adeshina tweet looks somehow sha... Reno Killed the message.. He made so much sense . I guess am not the only one motivated by this tweet.

Plenty O's in his name too

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by tiwiex(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Agboola321:
Wow. There are nice. I love that of the pdp

APC sounds like a message from Muslims to Xtians. Our christian brothers. Ok oh.

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by dammyshaggs: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
anonimi:
While PDP party and spokesmen messages are about INCLUSIVENESS, the message of APC and its presidential spokesman are DIVISIVE, identifying and excluding non-Christians & "wailers" respectively.
How did we choose such prmitively SELFISH people to rule over ALL of us?
How

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110473_img997507742992853_jpeg_jpeg269699f157603abcacd1c2b3ab24dce4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2938131_img20151008115017_jpegda469a94c9fd77807838733617689646

lol

2 Likes

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by FuckTheMod: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Clintonskyz:
To you deceiving and cheating people with fake data sales,
God will punish you
You will DIE miserably
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
scachy:
Compare these Christmas wishes and air your views.

Cc: Merry Christmas to Lalasticlala and all Nairalanders
hmmm does it matter? Me I go with the person with most likes and favorites.AND THE WAILING WAILERS.GBAM.

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by onlineadejoh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
That guy shouldn't use wailing wailers, he should keep it simple, this is not a political campaign.

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by eph12(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
scachy:

Slight lead from Anonimi's view

While PDP party and spokesmen messages are about INCLUSIVENESS, the message of APC and its presidential spokesman are DIVISIVE, identifying and excluding non-Christians & "wailers" respectively.

Cc: Anonimi
Lol. We see what we wanna see bro.

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by tiwiex(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
scachy:

Slight lead from Anonimi's view

Cc: Anonimi

Seems the APC message was coined from a Muslim's perspective. Our Christian Brothers. So who is tweeting?

4 Likes

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by coolhumble(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Someone is trying to bring something out of notbing grin
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by saraphina(f): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
freshness2020:
Adeshina tweet looks somehow sha... Reno Killed the message.. He made so much sense . I guess am not the only one motivated by this tweet.
u are nt the only person oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Stanbeto: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
All of them
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by outflank: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
eph12:
What's there to compare and contrast na? sad
I just wonder.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by fiftynaira(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
victorazy:
How APC displayed their insensivity here. The dump baby of father christmas on their card should have been wielding the broom. APC no get vision.

And PDP will put "umbrella" in there own card right?
Wailer ALERT

U wey get vision recieve sense!
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
In a develop country Femi Adesina would have just resign with this his unguarded, useless statement,.God help our so called country

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by UjSizzle(f): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
I'm lost. The letters look the same undecided
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adesina is a baby and on the other hand, he is a tyrant mocking his captives.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by BraniacX(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
dearpreye:
Just take a look at the extremely puerile and petty comment made by Femi Adesina! I could only shake my head in disgust.

PMB is President of all Nigerians, involving those who don't support him. That's the beauty of democracy.

Femi Adesina is the mouthpiece of PMB; whatever he says can be made to mean what PMB says. His acrimonious and childish talks on social media is a huge minus to the image of PMB.

maybe it does mean what Pmb intends, the 97 to 5 percent aggregation comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
BraniacX:

maybe it does mean what Omnipotent intends, the 97 to 5 percent aggregation come to mind.

This guy has taken his partisanship to a whole new embarrassing level. Today's Christmas and the comedian couldn't be sensible in his comments. Well, he seems to be playing out his Oga thoughts.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by BraniacX(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
tiwiex:

APC sounds like a message from Muslims to Xtians. Our christian brothers. Ok oh.

exactly!
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by BraniacX(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
now your wailing continues grin grin grin grin grin

with your catastrophe change?

abeg no shame in wailing!

am wailing and proud and all the femi adeshina's can bank on that cool
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by great664(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC indeed is a Muslim party , check well and understand the tweet. "Wishing all our Christians brothers and sisters,"
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by BABANGBALI: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
BraniacX:

with your catastrophe change?

abeg no shame in wailing!

am wailing and proud and all the femi adeshina's can bank on that cool
tongue

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
So apc is Muslim
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by BraniacX(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
tongue
representing wailers to the fullest cool and babangbali can bank on that wink
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by jice(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adesina to me is a bundle of disappointment and the government he represents a strong divisive apparatus. How can a government spokesman come up with this type of comments on the day of the commemoration of one unifying entity of peace and wealth for all.
Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by jice(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
dearpreye:
Just take a look at the extremely puerile and petty comment made by Femi Adesina! I could only shake my head in disgust.

PMB is President of all Nigerians, involving those who don't support him. That's the beauty of democracy.

Femi Adesina is the mouthpiece of PMB; whatever he says can be made to mean what PMB says. His acrimonious and childish talks on social media is a huge minus to the image of PMB.
A minus to PMB you said; no. That is what PMB represents All his body languages, speeches and actions show that

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) by scachy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
tongue

Wailing for a better n prosperous Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) / Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.