Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm (44735 Views)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by ajbabs(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
How will police prove this case in the court?
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by bestofbabs(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Let God judge o, nobody can tell
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by pantless(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Let d Holy Spirit rule ur decisions, then u won't be wrong
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by sirmike2020(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=kallmemrB post=41331581]May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

Note:am not saying the prophet is fake or original or whether he uses charm or not,Who am I to judge!!...all am saying is Know and understand the God you serve...

Am proud to be a Celestial[/quote always proud 2 be a celestial

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by BABANGBALI: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
otemanuduno:
BABANGBALI, where is IYANGBALI?
she have travel to Jerusalem on a pilgrimage. Why you dey ask?you wan toast am?
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by otemanuduno: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
she have travel to Jerusalem on a pilgrimage. Why you dey ask?you wan toast am?
Not at all... I wan ban am in case she is out of her ban grin
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by BABANGBALI: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
otemanuduno:
Not at all... I wan ban am in case she is out of her ban grin
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew enemy of progress,i will report you to her when she come back tongue
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by sammycuts: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't think prophet can hit d man wt charm,bt police should investigate very well.am proudly celestians I can denied there is no false prophet even in pentecostal church.so wat i will knw saying?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by akpananiefiok(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
comffy:
[

quote author=kallmemrB post=41331581]May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

Note:am not saying the prophet is fake or original or whether he uses charm or not,Who am I to judge!!...all am saying is Know and understand the God you serve...

Amen my Bro. am also proud to h a celestian

Am proud to be a Celestial

na wa oh, angry angry angry angry
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Bollinger(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
eleojo23:
What kind of example is he is setting as a leader?

The question you should be asking is if the law recognizes the occult in Nigeria? How do you prove that the ring caused the death? Nigerians need to start thinking the way NORMAL people think. This is the only way forward. With all the belief in magic, Nigeria should be advancing in leaps and bounds by now. Meanwhile, Nations who don't believe in the occult and invest in the physical and social sciences are moving from greatness to greatness. Why is that?

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oyetunder(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

Am proud to be a Celestial
! I respect your view! But u had better be proud to know Christ! All this habit of equating salvation to denominational membership is a sure way to missing it all. I noticed that most cele members have so much belief in their membership of celestial as if becoming a member is a sure way to God and heaven! Also cele people hate the truth so much...they enjoy protecting an already battered image. Tell celes the truth, and they will think you persecuting them! Soon they will know that they are terrestrials. Which prophets? 99 percent of cele prophets are herbalists in white as they engage in activities even herbalists are afraid of. Majority exhibit total disregard of God's words.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by omotommy84(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
All dis pastor wey dey kill, still dem go clain say na holy spirit call dem. Anointing flowing
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by SARS(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
end pastor
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by vault(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
in Yoruba lang.... we call the ring "AGBA DĒ",,,

RIP to d dead sha
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by MeloGist(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
End Time Pastors/prophet

See what this woman rock on her wedding day as wedding gown, what in the name of fashion do we call thi? Can you allow your wife/bride to wear this??

Watch the Video of the wedding here >> http://www.melogist.com/see-how-bride-display-her-full-b0bs-on-her-wedding-ceremony/
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by coulisse: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
please I have been on nairaland for like 1 year and I don't know the meaning of (op). can someone tell me the meaning of op
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Marv650(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
1Something interesting happened on my way to Oshodi this
morning. At the park this rough mean-looking conductor
also known as “agbero” in Yoruba was screaming for
passengers, his vernacular oscillating between Yoruba and
pidgin English.
“Oshod! Oshod!” He shouted angrily as I along with some
other passengers scuttled for seats. There was this beautiful
young lady who couldn’t throw caution and decorum to the
wind but waited patiently until the bus was almost filled.
Then she pleaded to sit by the agbero until somebody came
down then she would pay for a proper seat.
The agbero didn’t even look at her pretty face, he hissed and
shouted to the driver to move that why didn’t she rush when
others were rushing. The girl started pleading in Yoruba and
clean ‘oyinbo’ english; “please, ejó, help me out sir, I know
you are a good man, never mind all this shout you have
been shouting (people burst into laughter). Let me sit by
your side please”.
Finally with much squeezing of face the agbero relented and
she sat beside him. It was a tight squeeze but she didn’t
complain but rather started praising the agbero. He in turn
started teasing her, speaking (and sometimes spitting by
mistake) into her face but the girl never looked away, she
never let the smile leave her face. He asked her where she
worked and she replied that she was a student in the
University of Lagos (UNILAG) studying accounting. He teased
her in Yoruba about her boyfriend and car (maybe asking
why her boyfriend didn’t drop her at her destination…she
laughed it off and continued to gist with the guy in Yoruba.
When she reached her junction the agbero alighted the bus
for her to come down. She did and paid her transport fare,
then the agbero told her to give him a peck on the cheek for
being so ‘gentlemanly’. At this point some of us became
indignant, haba! He had been teasing her since, he should
let her go. Another argument almost ensued between the
agbero and the passengers although it was not as if the
agbero was really serious, he told her to go. Then it
happened! She jumped forward and gave him a peck on the
cheek! We all shouted, the agbero was quiet out of surprise.
She then waved bye and ran down to her street.
The driver and other people started to hail the agbero, see
hailing! The guy was just forming boss, saying he knew he
was irresistible etc and others were yabbing (taunting) him,
some were yabbing the girl and we moved on and suddenly
the bus was quiet, show over. Then the agbero put his head
down and became uncharacteristically quiet. The driver
soon asked the guy why he wasn’t calling out bus-stop abi
the girl don do am jazz (cast a spell on him). The agbero
said something in Yoruba I didn’t get and then his voice
became emotional and believe it or not HE STARTED CRYING.
Others were now consoling him in Yoruba. When I asked
what the problem was, the lady beside me explained that
the agbero said he just realised he would never be able to
get a girl like that in his life because he’s an uneducated bus
conductor and she was going to be a graduate. He was
weeping because he knew no girl of her class might ever do
to him what that girl just did, to touch a dirty person like
himself; that the girl is nice and well brought-up and if he
had money he would have chased after her. So the
passengers were consoling him in Yoruba that he would go
higher in life and be able to marry a girl like that. He should
not cry because itwas not the end of the road for him.
That really touched me.
For a moment in that agbero’s life, his facade of a street
thug fell away and he was a vulnerable emotional aspiring
young man, just like everybody else

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by flyingdutchman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
UNPREMEDITATED MURDER, ALTHOUGH THE VICTIM WAS ACCUSED OF ATTEMPTED RAPE BUT STILL, IS IT A RIGHTOUS KILL? IF SO, PASTOR STILL HAS TO GO TO JAIL FOR 5-9 YEARS.
IF NOT A RIGHTEOUS KILL, 20YEARS SHOULD SUFFICE, 10 YEARS FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by MrImole: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
oyetunder:
! I respect your view!
You don't."
But u had better be proud to know Christ! All this habit of equating salvation to denominational membership is a sure way to missing it all. I noticed that most cele members have so much belief in their membership of celestial as if becoming a member is a sure way to God and heaven! Also cele people hate the truth so much...

they enjoy protecting an already
battered image.
Who battered it?

Tell celes the truth, and they will think you persecuting them! Soon they will know that they are terrestrials.
You be aquatic?

Which prophets? 99 percent of cele prophets are herbalists in white as they engage in activities even herbalists are afraid of. Majority exhibit total disregard of God's words.
Who has made you judge over these people?
They call the name of Lord Jehovah and his son Jesus christ.

It's true, people hate what they don't understand.

Note: I'm no longer a member of the church, I left when I was 10.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
tartar9:
nonsense! so they now go to jail for allegedly murdering with a charm instead of a proper investigation/autopsy being done undecided

E come remain how autopsy go detect the use of charm as the murder tool
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by bolseas(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
"Quote.....[/b]The unfortunate incident took place on the night of Tuesday, December 8, 2015, after the pastor accused Kehinde of trying to have carnal knowledge of his four-year old daughter. He claimed that it was the anger and effort to save his daughter that prompted him to hit the deceased with the crucifix[b].....Quote"

From the story, the victim tried to MOLEST the Prophet's 4 YEAR OLD Daughter......
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by mrBlunt(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nawa4nl:
[size=14pt]No surprises here, there is nothing good in white garment churches[/size]

O Lord, give this fellow common sense, teach him to differentiate between lies and truths, and heal him of his delusions...amen

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
oyetunder:
! I respect your view! But u had better be proud to know Christ! All this habit of equating salvation to denominational membership is a sure way to missing it all. I noticed that most cele members have so much belief in their membership of celestial as if becoming a member is a sure way to God and heaven! Also cele people hate the truth so much...they enjoy protecting an already battered image. Tell celes the truth, and they will think you persecuting them! Soon they will know that they are terrestrials. Which prophets? 99 percent of cele prophets are herbalists in white as they engage in activities even herbalists are afraid of. Majority exhibit total disregard of God's words.
firstly I respect ur point of view and May God continue to empower you...but the same way they teach you abt God at ur church is also the same way am taught abt God but our difference is I hear Gods voice louder and clearly at my church Celestial..all denomination in the wold have fake pastors but that doesn't mean good doesn't exist...you said 99% are fake ,well am not against ur view cos nothing I say will change ur opinion but I believe that the prophets in my own Parish are in that Honest 1%....no hanky panky I honestly believe In the Only True God and I follow his ways so pls stop generalizing Celestial as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
bolseas:
"Quote.....[/b]The unfortunate incident took place on the night of Tuesday, December 8, 2015, after the pastor accused Kehinde of trying to have carnal knowledge of his four-year old daughter. He claimed that it was the anger and effort to save his daughter that prompted him to hit the deceased with the crucifix[b].....Quote"

From the story, the victim tried to MOLEST the Prophet's 4 YEAR OLD Daughter......
honestly shameless Nigerians don't care abt the little girl that was almost raped but all they wanna do is attack the Church

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by mrBlunt(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
We don't know what happened for sure. Only God knows the best. But people should be careful in judging a whole denomination based on the perceived wrongdoing of a single person. You shall be judged with the same measure, remember?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oyetunder(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
firstly I respect ur point of view and May God continue to empower you...but the same way they teach you abt God at ur church is also the same way am taught abt God but our difference is I hear Gods voice louder and clearly at my church Celestial..all denomination in the wold have fake pastors but that doesn't mean good doesn't exist...you said 99% are fake ,well am not against ur view but I believe that the prophets in my own Parish are in that Honest 1%....no hanky panky I honestly believe In the Only True God and I follow his ways so pls stop generalizing Celestial as a whole
Now I am happy with your reply! But honestly, people like you need to do more in telling your people the pure truth. As a person, I've boldly proclaimed the truth across ccc parishes and even their elders! Many things need to be corrected! The bible needs to be placed above ilana! And let those who have gifts of prophecy stop claiming to be prophets! Also the rituals being called akanse ise is enough!!! Oshofa was a great man, but his followers are doing too much damages! Agreed, other denominations have fake and useless ministers like judas, but there are means of punishing them in those places, but impunity reigns in ccc! Peole have a popular saying, cele n tan e! Which means cele is deceiving you! Why cele alone in dat proverb! The evil impression should be worked against.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by sundilazo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
@nawa4nl....u're notin bt a fool, u're giving a categorical statement without a fact... Bleep you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.