Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! (9177 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Celebrating no xmas bombing for the first time in 6yrs
BOKOHARAM IS DEAD
The bad news you PDP bandwagon and APC plastic fans are waiting for,will never happen

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Osezua: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
why think of evil to happen. you need Jesus in your life.

16 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Osezua:
why think of evil to happen. you need Jesus in your life.
This is going to be the first time in 6years

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Tolexander: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Too early to celebrate!

It takes them few minutes to strike.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is that a justification??

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tolexander:
Too early to celebrate!

It takes them few minutes to strike.

BOKOHARAM died the moment PDP lost the election and buried the moment Dasuki was arrested,we are going to celebrate comes midnight

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:
Is that a justification??
When we told you guys that BURUTAI has met the deadline you were calling for Lai muhammed's head and now he has been vindicated

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Tolexander: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
BOKOHARAM died the moment PDP lost the election and buried the moment Dasuki was arrested,we are going to celebrate comes midnight
I pray we celebrate.

But one can never say since the Boko Haram hasn't struck, the may never strike again today.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by fhelihx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nigeria ll surely flourish again.. wink

18 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tolexander:
I pray we celebrate.

But one can never say since the Boko Haram hasn't struck, the may never strike again today.
As is said,we always have XMAS DAY BOMBING,this is going to be the first time in 6years,this shows that bokoharam is actually died

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
As is said,we always have XMAS DAY BOMBING,this is going to be the first time in 6years,this shows that bokoharam is actually died
you really need to study what asymmetric warfare us all about. this has nothing to do with any political party.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Osezua: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
since this administration came into power hw many times has the press reported that he activities of boko haram. there is a conspiracy to cover their activities and I think it is walking. we are the ones being deceived. believe it or not there are attacks on villages that are not being reported.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Osezua:
since this administration came into power hw many times has the press reported that he activities of boko haram. there is a conspiracy to cover their activities and I think it is walking. we are the ones being deceived. believe it or not there are attacks on villages that are not being reported.
You guys are looking for excuses,in this century people break the news not the press! stop thinking upside-down

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by tuniski: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Enemy of nigeria, were u waiting for bad news of bombing? Even the most virulent attacker of buhari doesn't wish we have bloodbath anyday let alone during this yuletide! God forgive u @OP.
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Osezua: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:

It only goes to show and tell you that the very reason they struck was to destabilize GEJs govt. he is out of power now so no more justification for bombing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
I wonder how some People(PDP and Igbos) reason, they criticized and abused Lai Mohammed for coming to say, that Boko Haram had been defeated, yet they couldn't point out one Village still being Occupied by Boko haram.

For the past 3Months, no major attack has been carried by Boko haram, no video posted anyway, The minister and Journalist toured Borno without any incident.

I could remember during Jonathan infamous tenure, when he said, he couldn't step inton Borno State for want of being killed by Boko haram. But the Villagers and former occupants of the territories are now moving back to bases, Yet they don't want to Crédit Buhari for that.

Boko Haram Has Benn Defeated, If you don't like it, then go and Join them or form your Own Boko IPOB!

Useless idiotuss!!!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Osezua:

It only goes to show and tell you that the very reason they struck was to destabilize GEJs govt. he is out of power now so no more justification for bombing.
PDP was the major sponsor of bokoharam just imagine how they turned NSA office to their personal ATM,you will understand they were not actually fighting the war,they were just decieving us

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
tuniski:
Enemy of nigeria, were u waiting for bad news of bombing? Even the most virulent attacker of buhari doesn't wish we have bloodbath anyday let alone during this yuletide! God forgive u @OP.

Shut up! Inside your heart, you have been wishing for that, so that you can come here and abuse your President...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder how some People(PDP and Igbos) reason, they criticized and abused Lai Mohammed for coming to say, that Boko Haram had been defeated, yet they couldn't point out one Village still being Occupied by Boko haram.

For the past 3Months, no major attack has been carried by Boko haram, no video posted anyway, The minister and Journalist toured Borno without any incident.

I could remember during Jonathan infamous tenure, when he said, he couldn't step inton Borno State for want of being killed by Boko haram. But the Villagers and former occupants of the territories are now moving back to bases, Yet they don't want to Crédit Buhari for that.

Boko Haram Has Benn Defeated, If you don't like, then go and Join them or form your Own Boko IPOB!

Useless idiotuss!!!
They were actually waiting for the next explosion before they roast Lai Muhammed on twitter and nairaland,now they must wait forever

23 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by doctokwus: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
That's interesting,didnt know of this Xmas day bombings for d past 6yrs. But u shouldn't have come out to anounce it this early because believe me,there are some people so pained when BH doesn't strike that they may be praying this record is kept.It sounds weird but there are a group of Nigerians that actually daily wish BH continues its bombings!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
When we told you guys that BURUTAI has met the deadline you were calling for Lai muhammed's head and now he has been vindicated
If you think so l implore you to read this and know if your so-called Boko Haram was morally or technically defeated as claimed by both Lai Mohammed and his Master in power

BOMBSHELL! BOKO HARAM SECRET PEACE DEALS WITH FG EXPOSED!

his is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know
if this is legit - but with the details shared it
should be looked into: "Please publish this story
because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name
Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I
own four petrol stations in Benin City and two
hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of
Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of
Benin but I have made more money doing my
business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent
Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when
someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna
state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also
write these languages. So he was asking this man
questions and he was counting money so he put it
on speakout and I was listening. This is what their
conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace
with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what
cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to
keep the fight going because once we begin to mix
with these people and they begin to relax like the
Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come
out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that
was reached. The boys first said they want an
Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but
we offered them our current sharia region for now.
So most of them will be put into power come
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Is that all?
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors
from Govt. The gave the names of people who
must die for them to completely give up.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Who do they want dead.
Man on the Phone: This is big!!.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They
claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam
and they want them all dead and all their homes
destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one
single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika
dead. They want the govt to use whatever means
necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko
Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and
killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko
Haram members.
4. The want Namadi Kanu radio guy captured and
killed for insulting them.
5. They also want for their members to be helped
to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual
introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this,
then next expose, I will tell you how they want to
deal with the South later. I have run away from
Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one
African country from where I sent you this
message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and
wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they
refused to publish my story until I come in person
to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I
come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will
write a very detailed expose on all that was said.
Very very important information is yet to come
out.
Thanks"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
PDP was the major sponsor of bokoharam just imagine how they turned NSA office to their personal ATM,you will understand they were not actually fighting the war,they were just decieving us

Don't mind the ediotus, now that Boko haram has been degraded and defeated, watch them switch their hypocrisy to another conjecture...

20 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by MyndABastard: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
The press is not reporting on it anymore

Maybe your antenna ears can hear bombs in Maiduguri from Lagos

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind the ediotus, now that Boko haram has been degraded and defeated, watch them switch their hypocrisy to another conjecture...
They did since last mondayjust read what @Nuells just pasted,that is their new song

5 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by kekakuz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
This calls for celebration Where do you live
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
kekakuz:
This calls for celebration
Where do you live
Sambisa forest! we are celebrating with BARBECUE here

6 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is a pity that some people want explosion to know if Bokoharam is dead or alive.

How many people died during Presidential and gubernatorial elections and how many polling units were blown off by suicide bombers inspite of their threat not to hold elections? - the answer is None died and no polling booth was bombed even when the elections were extended to midnight.

Don't wish people to die to make or mar a milestone.

1 Like

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by bettercreature(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Is a pity that some people want explosion to know if Bokoharam is dead or alive.

How many people died during Presidential and gubernatorial elections and how many polling units were blown off by suicide bombers inspite of their threat not to hold elections? - the answer is None died and no polling booth was bombed even when the elections were extended to midnight.

Don't wish people to die to make or mar a milestone.
Are you not one of GEJ's apologist? can you swear you are not praying to read about explosion today? or when did you become a good man

18 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nuells: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
They did since last mondayjust read what @Nuells just pasted,that is their new song
Exactly the same sort of new song this govt have been/is known for, that's why they want Social media bill passed
Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by TunjiMsp: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Osezua:

not to destabilize Jonathan Govt, but by the PDP to siphon our money. Boko Haram has been defeated on the battle field, it's the suicide bombing we need to concentrate on.

11 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nuells:

If you think so l implore you to read this and know if your so-called Boko Haram was morally or technically defeated as claimed by both Lai Mohammed and his Master in power

BOMBSHELL! BOKO HARAM SECRET PEACE DEALS WITH FG EXPOSED!

his is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know
if this is legit - but with the details shared it
should be looked into: "Please publish this story
because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name
Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I
own four petrol stations in Benin City and two
hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of
Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of
Benin but I have made more money doing my
business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent
Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when
someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna
state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also
write these languages. So he was asking this man
questions and he was counting money so he put it
on speakout and I was listening. This is what their
conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace
with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what
cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to
keep the fight going because once we begin to mix
with these people and they begin to relax like the
Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come
out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that
was reached. The boys first said they want an
Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but
we offered them our current sharia region for now.
So most of them will be put into power come
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Is that all?
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors
from Govt. The gave the names of people who
must die for them to completely give up.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Who do they want dead.
Man on the Phone: This is big!!.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They
claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam
and they want them all dead and all their homes
destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one
single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika
dead. They want the govt to use whatever means
necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko
Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and
killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko
Haram members.
4. The want Namadi Kanu radio guy captured and
killed for insulting them.
5. They also want for their members to be helped
to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual
introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this,
then next expose, I will tell you how they want to
deal with the South later. I have run away from
Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one
African country from where I sent you this
message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and
wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they
refused to publish my story until I come in person
to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I
come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will
write a very detailed expose on all that was said.
Very very important information is yet to come
out.
Thanks"
Dude! Do you know you can be arrested to clarify this ba? Hmmm.

17 Likes

Re: BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Boko Haram Has Benn Defeated, If you don't like, then go and Join them or form your Own Boko IPOB!

Useless idiotuss!!!
this your post wants me to think whether your brain box is filled with noodles or sewage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armsgate: Court Threatens To Issue Bench Warrant For Ex-pdp Boss / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important / Buhari’s Aides Frustrating Dialogue With Militants – Bayelsa Elders For Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.