Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity (8083 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
bro, its a spiritual gift that is given celestially by the creator. i will be breaking cosmic laws if i give it to you. TRUST ME. you dont want me killed do you ? grin

kikik Lol, now you gat me laughing real hard, who is going to kill you ?

Trust me am among the gifted, and i know i need this,, but if you really believe its a threat to your life then don't worry, i know i'll get it soon.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 2:17am On Dec 31, 2015
shumuel:

kikik Lol, now you gat me laughing real hard, who is going to kill you ?

Trust me am among the gifted, and i know i need this,, but if you really believe its a threat to your life then don't worry, i know i'll get it soon.
i hope you do my chief, i hope you do grin wink
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
i hope you do my chief, i hope you do grin wink

I already did bro, and its way deeper than i thought,, i knew it was some messages but mehn can't those Angels speak english for once whats with the numer-glish they speak ?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2015
shumuel:

I already did bro, and its way deeper than i thought,, i knew it was some messages but mehn can't those Angels speak english for once whats with the numer-glish they speak ?
grin grin
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin

Lol wink
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by marami: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
@sukkots. Please what's meaning of number 9 and 24
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sonofthunder: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
sukkot:
bros not everything is in the bible. john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. THIS IS PART OF THE HIDDEN MANNA I AM SHARING WITH YOU
and how did you access this hidden manna?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
marami:
@sukkots. Please what's meaning of number 9 and 24
9 is karma and 24 is a restart
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
sonofthunder:

and how did you access this hidden manna?
if i told you, i will have to kill you after so you dont leak it out
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sonofthunder: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2016
sukkot:
if i told you, i will have to kill you after so you dont leak it out
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Elxandre(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
bro, its a spiritual gift that is given celestially by the creator. i will be breaking cosmic laws if i give it to you. TRUST ME. you dont want me killed do you ? grin
What is the meaning of 69?
Seriously...
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:

What is the meaning of 69?
Seriously...
69 is time for ' payback ' aka ' retribution '. somebody is getting ready to get ' forked up ' excuse my french
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Elxandre(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
69 is time for ' payback ' aka ' retribution '. somebody is getting ready to get ' forked up ' excuse my french
The person seeing the number?

I haven't done anything to deserve being paid back.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:

The person seeing the number?

I haven't done anything to deserve being paid back.
not necessarily. its prophecy. you are seeing what is about to take place in the world
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Hey Sukkot I troway salute my brother. what's the meaning of 46 in your theology? grin
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
LoJ:
Hey Sukkot I troway salute my brother. what's the meaning of 46 in your theology? grin
my theology ? lolz. why the number 46 ?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
sukkot:
my theology ? lolz. why the number 46 ?
Dont get me wrong. By theology I meant, your perception.

46? A Being gave me the number today, as I was meditating.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
LoJ:

Dont get me wrong. By theology I meant, your perception.

46? A Being gave me the number today, as I was meditating.
really ? what being ? do tell. i am all ears brother
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
sukkot:
really ? what being ? do tell. i am all ears brother
It happens frequently that when I meditate/pray, or in certain circumstances, I see/hear beings of light and sometimes darkness. There is nothing unusual about that, and I know I'm not an isolated case.

Again, it is not really important, and I don't attempt to force anyone to believe this. Indeed, everyone is entitled to his convictions.

Hey, tell me then, what is the meaning of the number from your perspective?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
LoJ:

It happens frequently that when I meditate/pray, or in certain circumstances, I see/hear beings of light and sometimes darkness. There is nothing unusual about that, and I know I'm not an isolated case.

Again, it is not really important, and I don't attempt to force anyone to believe this. Indeed, everyone is entitled to his convictions.

Hey, tell me then, what is the meaning of the number from your perspective?
46 means its time to ' reap what you have sown ' wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by akudofarms: 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
@sukkot Hello sukkot i follow you and have for quite some time though quietly.so i see 23:23 what does it mean
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by 123CarZ(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
shumuel:

Pls can u guide me on how to decode these digits, i neva knew they had meanings
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 4:35am On May 18, 2016
sukkot:
[b]now you know your body works with electromagnetic vibrations but at night your body does not have to vibrate as much as you are in a state of rest, so your spirit can detach from your body and wander into the galaxies and constellations to sync with the creator and once their if there are messages the creator wants to give you he will code it into your spirit, and then the spirit returns back from its cosmic intergalactic journey and returns into your body and then the message is uploaded into your brain and it plays to you in pictures in your sleep. this is your dream. now we are bi-part, spirit and flesh. some people can only ever acknowledge their flesh because they have no access to their spirit. like if you are very carnal your spirit hides from you and cant wait to depart and detach from you permanently ( death ). so people like this have zero access to their spirit and think the world is just all about carnal things. however there are people whose spirit reveals itself to them. like these people can close their eyes and then see their spirit watching them. its like looking at you watching you. you see yourself in spiritual energy form but with your face and your features looking right back at you and acknowledging you. this is a complete separation of body and spirit within a being. this is when you know you have become a saint of Yah[/b]

gatiano:
Ha! Mastering oneself I understand. Meeting with the Spirit You? That is meeting face to face with The Originator of the universe. That is hard oo, o le gaaan Brother Mi.
You are talking about Irin Ajo, from one's Ori to the Iponri or From Eda to Asheda. If you ask such a Black person how many atoms are there in planet jupiter, they would give the exact number without a mistake of +1 or -1.

It is not hard however, It only takes times, It entails knowing everything that there is. Such a person can be called Yah or God. There are a few in Africa and Other Black Tribe.
I think there are two like that within every Black indigenious People(Man and Woman).

What you two are describing is actually the flesh prone to error. It's a spiritual entity that can be empowered in man through either what is termed by scripture as works of the flesh, or by other spiritual forces (which you get by fellowship with other spiritual powers / aka energies. It is a god, a power of darkness just not the creator, probably why the person can be perceived as having spiritual powers. It can be fatal to a believer's faith. And by God's grace, can be killed (put in a state of inactivity/death);

This is the power of the flesh that fights the spirit. It can also remain harmless(to the sons of peace) untill the season changes, when it becomes a persecutor or tormentor. Unlike the Spirit of God, it can become a source of strong hate towards God (which is the case for the unimaginable blasphemy you may read here once in a while), anxiety, lust etc even madness.

(This is for the safety of my brothers and sisters in here who may be mislead to seeking after such)
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by SujiAndrew(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2016
We have had to fight on this for centuries; do you think ladies have roles to play in pulpit ministry?
This blog will clarify all your doubts regarding this topic.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/04/do-ladies-have-place-in-pulpit-ministry.html
Be blessed as you read in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
123CarZ:

am very sorry it took me this long to reply you, it was due to me being offline for awhile, please check the site below for the meaning of all numbers according to numerology.

numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings..com/p/angel-numbers-repeating-number-sequences.html
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2016
123CarZ:

am very sorry it took me this long to reply you, it was due to me being offline for awhile, please check the site below for the meaning of all numbers according to numerology.

www.numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings..com/p/angel-numbers-repeating-number-sequences.html
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by 123CarZ(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2016
shumuel:

www.numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings..com/p/angel-numbers-repeating-number-sequences.html
Thanks bro, ur d bomb. The op be like forming boss
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2016
123CarZ:
Thanks bro, ur d bomb. The op be like forming boss

Lol, he must have his reasons for not sharing smiley
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
akudofarms:
@sukkot Hello sukkot i follow you and have for quite some time though quietly.so i see 23:23 what does it mean
my bros 23:23 means its manifestation time but this manifestation is not good news for everybody. its good news you are on the path of righteousness and bad news for those on the path of unrighteousness wink
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

What you two are describing is actually the flesh prone to error. It's a spiritual entity that can be empowered in man through either what is termed by scripture as works of the flesh, or by other spiritual forces (which you get by fellowship with other spiritual powers / aka energies. It is a god, a power of darkness just not the creator, probably why the person can be perceived as having spiritual powers. It can be fatal to a believer's faith. And by God's grace, can be killed (put in a state of inactivity/death);

This is the power of the flesh that fights the spirit. It can also remain harmless(to the sons of peace) untill the season changes, when it becomes a persecutor or tormentor. Unlike the Spirit of God, it can become a source of strong hate towards God (which is the case for the unimaginable blasphemy you may read here once in a while), anxiety, lust etc even madness.

(This is for the safety of my brothers and sisters in here who may be mislead to seeking after such)

very interesting submission my brother. interesting indeed
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 30, 2016
sukkot:
very interesting submission my brother. interesting indeed
It's what Saul described here as a thorn in the flesh that persecuted him.

2 Corinthians 12:7 |
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 11:27pm On May 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's what Saul described here as a thorn in the flesh that persecuted him.

2 Corinthians 12:7 |
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
very interesting verse. it is what is called the sword of damocles. when a person is exalted, that proverbial sword is above their head and when they fall from grace the sword descends on them and chops them to pieces. thats what that verse is about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Detains WOMAN In A Room Whilelooking For CONDOMS / @ / Thank You Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.