Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. (84466 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by geesilver(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
The guy will be feeling cool at least he has no woman to disturb him for money during this yuletide season. #teamsingleandhappy .

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Tundeiab(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
The guy for the second pix be like person wey dey poo strong,thick shiit.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by preizton(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Swaggzkid: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
The guy resemble DullardBullard when him been travel go west Germany

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by damton(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
b

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by osaslord500(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lolzz ,that guy mumu Ooo, he for sit down

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by agarawu23(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
lipsrsealed

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by playcharles(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
hmmm...im just watching the jobless OP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin
The first pic is very funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Funny

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by drnairalov: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
not funny

thannk me later !!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion!

Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

261 Likes 25 Shares

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by missKiffy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by tociano009(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Segadem(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
ok

4 Likes

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
geesilver:
The guy will be feeling cool at least he has no woman to disturb him for money during this yuletide season. #teamsingleandhappy .
End time churches
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by demarc001: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Isorite
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yawns
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by freshness2020: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Warisdis
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Janelle07(f): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Some days are like that...#teamsingle

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by dapelua(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
I like d way dat man hold her partner....
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by DEIFIED(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Loll, the second.pics is damn funny. The guy looks like someone who is looking into the future to see if he will be having a partner anytime soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by laurel03(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Meaning what

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Helkayklassic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Make him carry chair na.. Kikikiki

The guy in second pix.. SMH

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Agboola321(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hahaha. These are part of life experiences.

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Arouser(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ShySteady(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kai, the Pastor must be wicked ooo... Lol
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
There is another dude sitting down alone too so he's not the only one in this..... undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ggirl4real: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by uzo200(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
FINALLY!!! I am the first to comment, and this is Xmas, it is indeed a sign of
greater things ahead.... Lalasticlala come see oooo.... Mercy Johnson just
shared her xmas family pics. ;DFINALLY!!! I am the first to comment, and this is Xmas, it is indeed a sign of
greater things ahead.... Lalasticlala come see oooo.... Mercy Johnson just
shared her xmas family pics.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Funny! School Cartoon Comics. / When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.