Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! (27424 Views)

100 Metres Diameter Raingun For Sale on Cash & Carry basis!!! / Soyabeans available for pickup, cash and carry in kwara @#118k / Large quantity of Dry ginger available for cash and carry in kaduna at Good Pric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Do you need rain gun that can cover a large area of land and suitable for all crops ranging from cucumber, water melon, Golden melon, lettuce, cabbage, green pepper, Ewedu, Ugwu, Yellow Pepper, carrot, maize or plantain.

It can be used with any water pump either big or small.

Demonstration is available before payment.

Take advantage today!

08050323434, 08028873809

********¥¥¥Edited *******(
Please be aware that the attached image is for reference only; that which I offer for sale is DIFFERENT from the pictured! The pictured is problematic and a waste of resource! * *********

4 Likes

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
What makes this different from any other vendor's?

1. The quality is next to none. We've used this on our private farm severally and know the rain gun inside out better than any sweet talker!

2. Availability of choices: I've got them in wide range of sizes and can advise you best on what serves your immediate need.

3. After Sales Service: Truth be told. I take pride in rendering after sales services even if going out of my way to assist you achieve the best on your purchase.

4. Pricing: Though advertised clearly online. Fabulous discounts have been extended to prospects in the past and we still offer greatest discounts to those who trust us enough to patronise us.

5. Training and Set up: This sets our raingun apart from what else you could get else. Due to our harmonious working relationship with the manufacturer, we are best equiped to offer training/ guidance and setting up logistics to enable you get the best of this rain gun.

More to come
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Before you proceed, I will implore you to pause, take a chill and make a phone call, that call is not to me but to someone who has bought it and is currently using the rain gun. He is a nairalander equally.

Mr Dagunro Sunday 08069845455.

He is a brilliant young man who pays attention to details. Everyday he is glad to tell you how effective the raingun works for him on his farm.

If you are convinced about his assessment, then proceed to call me.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Bondesniger(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please send me detail on price. email adewhoseebond@yahoo.com
Or
WhatsApp me 08066954121
I will need some dozens for my farm
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Who needs this raingun?

These rainguns are meant ONLY for the REAL farmers, practising farmers and people who are interested in improving their finances.

How does it improve your finance?

1. You will have the opportunity to expand your farmland.

2. You have opportunity to Control your market.

3. You have opportunity to determine the prices of your produce because you will be producing all year round.

4. you will be an employer of labour.

5. You will need less labour input for more productivity.

6. You can become an entrepreneur per excellence even you have access to only a plot of land
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Been busy with my private farm work.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
A timely irrigation at a critical crop growth stage can offer more than DOUBLE YIELD.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
happy new yr bro saliu. seriously the raingun equipment make sense pls i want to ask if u allow installment payment of the raingun pack.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
happy new yr bro saliu. seriously the raingun equipment make sense pls i want to ask if u allow installment payment of the raingun pack.
Sorry brother. I dont do installment payment plan. But then if I will do that you must accept to only pick up only on full payment on an agreed Price..If its good by you, call me up.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2016
As rain fed/rain dependent farming is becoming unpredictive, Unproductive and and uneconomical. It becomes very imperative to irrigation farming using rain gun sprinklers.

Another testimony I will like to share:

I know this young man in my village. (Igboora). He comes to inject & treat my rams back then when I was doing ram fattening for commercial purpose - an 100% ROI investment.

While scheming for land to do irrigation farming sometimes ago, in short, he was my farm neighbour. He was already there before me. But when I started using the rain gun beside me he would stop work and watch while I work with my labour staff.

He is a proud owner & user of a raingun on his farm now. Surprisingly, cucumber too

He has agreed I share his contact details here. call him on 08079958561 for his account of the raingun Im advertising.

Note: You may ask him any question. He should by available to tell you from his experience.

Call me to order for your raingun too if his account/description is SATISFACTORY
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by MANGAM(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Send price to talk2manga@yahoo.com
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
saliubello:
Sorry brother. I dont do installment payment plan. But then if I will do that you must accept to only pick up only on full payment on an agreed Price..If its good by you, call me up.
ok no problem bro
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2016
I implore you to introduce this raingun to friends and family members or community member who are in to dry seasons farming
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
more people are sharing testimony of its effectiveness.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
You too can take advantage if this new opportunity and revivr your farming enterprise
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Testimony

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
saliubello:
Testimony
that's great glory be to God.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Im enjoying these rain guns oo. Imagine wetting 150metres at once using 3 rain guns all at once!

You too can achieve it, start by making a move today.

New year sales PROMO available till 15th January, If you care. Make the move

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2016
happy Sunday to you

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
More testimonies coming from People I have sold to.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Confirm the efficacy of my services before CONTACTING ME!

I will equally be sharing the story of efficiency of my rain gun sales/service with you. One certain Academics (Doctor A.) bought some units of my rain gun sometimes in November for his large plantain plantation from me.

Excellently his farm terminates into a river so He gets adequate supply of water for his plantain.

All 3 rainguns are deployed at once using

1. 3 units of 5.5HP mud pumps
2. Each with 100metre length of hose
3. 2 farm staff.
4. Farm Size is several acres.

Doctor A. introduces it to his darling friend (Pastor Patrick). Mr Patrick called me, after striking a bargain - My contact person delivered the rain gun to him at his farm in Ilishan, Ogun State. He was trained on it uses, operations, and maintenance.

When we met much later, He was glad he
1. Bought my Raingun
2. He could expand his farm size.
3. He could share the idea of owning one with several other IRRIGATION VEGETABLE FARMERS in his localty.

He has equally ordered for 2 more units to be delivered after the sales of his first batch of harvest of vegetables.

Ask him how he does it if you care! He is a well read perfect elderly man with several years of experience in dry season farming.

CONTACT DETAILS?
Reach him here +234 813 639 0694

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
saliubello:
Confirm the efficacy of my services before CONTACTING ME!

I will equally be sharing the story of efficiency of my rain gun sales/service with you. One certain Academics (Doctor A.) bought some units of my rain gun sometimes in November for his large plantain plantation from me.

Excellently his farm terminates into a river so He gets adequate supply of water for his plantain.

All 3 rainguns are deployed at once using

1. 3 units of 5.5HP mud pumps
2. Each with 100metre length of hose
3. 2 farm staff.
4. Farm Size is several acres.

Doctor A. introduces it to his darling friend (Pastor Patrick). Mr Patrick called me, after striking a bargain - My contact person delivered the rain gun to him at his farm in Ilishan, Ogun State. He was trained on it uses, operations, and maintenance.

When we met much later, He was glad he
1. Bought my Raingun
2. He could expand his farm size.
3. He could share the idea of owning one with several other IRRIGATION VEGETABLE FARMERS in his localty.

He has equally ordered for 2 more units to be delivered after the sales of his first batch of harvest of vegetables.

Ask him how he does it if you care! He is a well read perfect elderly man with several years of experience in dry season farming.

WHAT HE PLANTS?
Garden egg, Ugwu, Traditional vegetables
CONTACT DETAILS?
Reach him here +234 813 639 0694
waoooo this is a great testimony bro weldone.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Bondesniger(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please send me detail and prices of various types and prices to adewhoseebond@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2016
morning
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
saliubello:
morning
afternoon bro thks for ur call yesterday.
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
A timely irrigation at a critical crop growth stage can offer more than DOUBLE YIELD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2016
available
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2016
still selling
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Another round of discounted sales is on now. Take advantage of it now!
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by roolnaado(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
send price quotation to olutyakinpelu@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Poultry Business? / The Prospect, Price And Peril Of Poultry Industry In Nigeria / Malleri: Gombe Community Ravaged By Hippos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.