Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! (9737 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
The 28 year old model and rapper gave a segsey Christmas greeting!

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by doublewisdom: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fine girl!

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
My wife
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
michael142:
My wife
you can't afford her

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you can't afford her

grin grin
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you can't afford her

I sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Mgbeke, version 1.0.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by tpiar: 12:51am On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2015
charix:
Mgbeke, version 1.0.
who invited you this Christmas day[color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2015
tpiar:
i wonder if palmwinetapper is actually the boyfriend.
sharrap! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2015
How can this mama be 28yrs??...with those flabby arms and fat mother face....smh...she should calm down with the lies abeg.

Mere Xmas to her too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
How can this mama be 28yrs??...with those flabby arms and fat mother face....smh...she should calm down with the lies abeg.

Mere Xmas to her too...
well...some 28 year olds are fat.

Question: Are you charix in another form?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
well...some 28 year olds are fat.

Question: Are you charix in another form?

Its so wrong for a supposed ex beauty queen to be this fat and idle....fat in this case means laziness and non utilization of her past fame and time....she should get busy bro...

Who is charix and what's the correlation with my opinion??

Dude pls its Xmas...quit my mentions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Munachi is a fat and bleached frustrated old woman trying to get into the media spotlight.
Your time never began. Stop trying to gain what never existed. Buy some cookbooks and learn how to cook since a kitchen would become your new playground till further notice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:
Munachi is a fat and bleached frustrated old woman trying to get into the media spotlight.
Your time never began. Stop trying to gain what never existed. Buy some cookbooks and learn how to cook since a kitchen would become your new playground till further notice.
ughhh you again... Firstly she's been yellow since childhood, have you not looked at her baby photo's? Anyway you've run out of words. I love it. You repeat the same stuff. It has even gotten worse grin grin grin I now laugh you to scorn.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Its so wrong for a supposed ex beauty queen to be this fat and idle....fat in this case means laziness and non utilization of her past fame and time....she should get busy bro...

Who is charix and what's the correlation with my opinion??

Dude pls its Xmas...quit my mentions
oh so you know its Christmas yet you come into my territory looking for trouble. it will never be well with you. For that smelly mouth you opened up to insult munachi. You will never see good. angry how dare you call her lazy and idle. A whole woman who is now rapping and acting. God see!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh so you know its Christmas yet you come into my territory looking for trouble. it will never be well with you. For that smelly mouth you opened up to insult munachi. You will never see good. angry how dare you call her lazy and idle. A whole woman who is now rapping and acting. God see!
You've no career; you're done and dusted. The only place your market might sell is the runs-girl business, that is, assuming you'vn't tried that already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
ughhh you again... Firstly she's been yellow since childhood, have you not looked at her baby photo's? Anyway you've run out of words. I love it. You repeat the same stuff. It has even gotten worse grin grin grin I now laugh you to scorn.
Still doesn't mean I'd shut up.
You and my favourite troll Cramjones feel every stinging word I type.
I'm only doing nairaland a service giving you two nightmares with every sentence I string together.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
See the okrika jumpsuit and N200.00 hand me down weave sef. Twaa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sometimes I wonder: if not for the travesty that occured in 2009, would Nigerians have ever gotten punished with the name Munachi Abii?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

Still doesn't mean I'd shut up.
You and my favourite troll Cramjones feel every stinging word I type.
I'm only doing nairaland a service giving you two nightmares with every sentence I string together.
shut your mouth!!! angry go away. We agreed to part ways
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:
Sometimes I wonder: if not for the travesty that occured in 2009, would Nigerians have ever gotten punished with the name Munachi Abii?
I correction she won 2007. Get yo facts right! And yes fame would have found muna because She's so beautiful
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

You've no career; you're done and dusted. The only place your market might sell is the runs-girl business, that is, assuming you'vn't tried that already.
I was not talking to you
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:
See the okrika jumpsuit and N200.00 hand me down weave sef. Twaa!
better than the clothes your imaginary girlfriend wears
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by wheredemdey: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Bia....am not the kind of person to let a curse lying low.....i hv seen the curses you heaped on me for absolutely no just cause....i will give it to u back in full measure...pressed down and shaken together...lets see who will laugh last....lets see who will see the end of this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I correction she won 2007. Get yo facts right! And yes fame would have found muna because She's so beautiful
Where the fame come waka go since 2007
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I was not talking to you
Doesn't make it any less true tongue.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by mamagee3(f): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lovely!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
better than the clothes your imaginary girlfriend wears
That's what happens when your life is miserable, you start assuming everyone else's life's the same.
My "imaginary" fiancée wears the best our money can buy. She works, just so you know.
She's an asset not a liability. Can't say the same for a past mbgn we're all familiar with on nairaland. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Bia....am not the kind of person to let a curse lying low.....i hv seen the curses you heaped on me for absolutely no just cause....i will give it to u back in full measure...pressed down and shaken together...lets see who will laugh last....lets see who will see the end of this year.
you deserve them. And you will reap it. As munachi abii did you no wrong!
Re: Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! by Palmwinetapper: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:

That's what happens when your life is miserable, you start assuming everyone else's life's the same.
My "imaginary" fiancée wears the best our money can buy. She works, just so you know.
She's an asset not a liability. Can't say the same for a past mbgn we're all familiar with on nairaland. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
you have no gf. Go sit don for dutty! You are broke as hell that's why you sleep on nairaland and have refused to give me peace since you discovered my identity. So shall I not give you peace. So shall the devil smoke you out of where you are typing to reign insults on my head! Ignoramus! Muna is in bed with her young love. Old man go find your own!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Kissing & Clubbing Together In Ghana (photos) / Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.