Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari (19979 Views)

"Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
JingoOAU:

I pray that ignoramus spirit wouldn't follow you to 2016

You need baptism of fire that will reset your brain from second hand brain to factory setting

Physician heal yourself.

Btw: I agreed that your medulla oblongata needs urgent deliverance.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Pls keep on fabricating the interviews jare. Next port of call should be Kumuyi and Adeboye.

Maybe those ones will be able to get PMB shed some tears of pain cheesy cheesy

They're MOG like Onaiyekan so they won't sue you

Let me honor you with response. (Because, I don't respond to parasitic sycophants)

Good morning and compliment of the season, e mi wa a se pupo ee lai'ye. Amin, Aase Edumare.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by lawydewy(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

Let me honor you with response. (Because, I don't respond to parasitic sycophants)

Good morning and compliment of the season, e mi wa a se pupo ee lai'ye. Amin, Aase Edumare.
Please! My brother, are you OSU or IDIALA?

6 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
lawydewy:

Please! My brother, are you OSU or IDIALA?

Itumo ? Because I don't understand?
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Ijaya123: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
It is now obvious who is manipulating the media for their selfish agenda.

They are yet to recover from post-election trauma syndrome. Pull him down is their next agenda. Unfortunately, I ain't gonna work.

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For what other reason do you exist?? You're the poster boy for parasitism, sycophancy and asslicking cheesy

Where is your next phantom interview train berthing? Kumuyi or Adeboye's doorstep??

Propagandist emeritus cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For what other reason do you exist?? You're the poster boy for sycophancy and asslicking cheesy

Where is your next phantom interview berthing? Kumuyi or Adeboye's doorstep??

Propagandist emeritus cheesy

I will never speak against any media propaganda targeted against the evil party called APC, reason being the party is evil, fraudulent and full of professional & career propagandist.

Awon gbewiri!
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

I will never speak against any media propaganda targeted against the evil party called APC, reason being the party is evil, fraudulent and full of professional & career propagandist.

Awon gbewiri!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even without you telling me that, I already know. Your existence is predicated on receiving bad news about APC, PMB and Nigeria. Keep it up and Long may you celebrate cheesy

I ask again, when are you concocting an interview with Kumuyi and Adeboye? wink

I can assure you those will move market more than Onaiyekan sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Folksyharry(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
I'm not surprised. I don't even trust any news I read anymore because of countless denials.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2015
I dont know what to believe in nigeria these days when lies are the bedlock of this era. From APC's Lar muh'd to Bishop. But I know that one can deny his words when under threat. Pls God, let 2019 be fast in coming
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Samunique(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
I heard him on AIT Kakaaki yesterday where he disowned the interview.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Photoshopped letter.
Rubbish from the ussual people. You know who i mean!
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by janvier27(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2015
I just have a feeling that some discredited and disgruntled politicians may be behind all these gaffes so as to further discredit social media and justify their campaign for a clamp down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by FRANKDUFF: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Aufbauh:
These miscreants are truly embittered by the assumption of PMB and are mischievously desperate to champion any smear campaign against Mr President.

Their senile tactics is getting boring and childish by the day, this is not how the APC did theirs to toppled the ruling party then. In fact we waited for Jonathan for almost 4-5 years to deliver and he failed.
We gathered our verifiable facts and figures then and throw it out to the masses to judge and it was decided at the poll.

Their pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha and their underhand tactics to smear the present administration will only garner sympathetic support for PMB in the end.

SAME WAY APC CHANGE SOCIAL MEDIA USED LIES AND PROPAGANDA TO OUTS GEJ.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by PMONEY6: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Dis nonsense people dey take my church(Roman Catholic) Bishop dey play. This is how you want to get your fraudulent biafra? Any foundation built on falsehood can never stand. Una get luck this time.
Next time won't be funny.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
masterpower:
Photoshopped letter.

Rubbish from the ussual people. You know who i mean!

When they beg you to attend church, you refused. If you had attended church, you would have heard him deny it.

When they ask you to get a job so you can buy a TV, you refuse and instead sit at home all day hating on a man who doesn't know you exist. If you had a TV, you would have seeing him on AIT denying the rubbish interview.

Now at your age, you can't distinguish an original letter from a photo shopped one?

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2015
razortruth:
I dont know what to believe in nigeria these days when lies are the bedlock of this era. From APC's Lar muh'd to Bishop. But I know that one can deny his words when under threat. Pls God, let 2019 be fast in coming

In other words, you believe Onaiyekan is a coward?

What do you want to do in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by elderstan(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Them y?
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by soropee: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Aufbauh:
These miscreants are truly embittered by the assumption of PMB and are mischievously desperate to champion any smear campaign against Mr President.

Their senile tactics is getting boring and childish by the day, this is not how the APC did theirs to toppled the ruling party then. In fact we waited for Jonathan for almost 4-5 years to deliver and he failed.
We gathered our verifiable facts and figures then and throw it out to the masses to judge and it was decided at the poll.

Their pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha and their underhand tactics to smear the present administration will only garner sympathetic support for PMB in the end.

Please which of the verifiable facts & figures? The alleged missing $20B that was never missing that SLS told us? After elections he had to guts to say he was misled.

Please be objectives in your support for this administration.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by eagleeye2: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
I have a feeling that someone or some people are threatening others. Thus, the series of interviews and denial of interviews.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
The clergyman may not have said those things but the message is not lost on most critical observers. Has the opposition not been making similar complaints?
Forget the messenger, what of the message! ?
So if the cardinal did not say it, it is not true, abi?
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
theV0ice:

In other words, you believe Onaiyekan is a coward?

What do you want to do in 2019?
I want to contest in 2019 and i have my eyes on the presidency except PMB indicates interest for second term. By 2019, most of the corrupt people who ruined this country must have been jailed.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by eagleeye2: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Or could it be that some highly placed persons are laying the foundation for A JUSTIFICATION OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA BILL.
Interesting times ahead.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by saintgoogle(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
sauce
Pepper
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by theV0ice: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
razortruth:
I want to contest in 2019 and i have my eyes on the presidency except PMB indicates interest for second term. By 2019, most of the corrupt people who ruined this country must have been jailed.

Finally the leaders of tomorrow are emerging. Hallelujah grin

You already have 1 vote from me wink

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Aufbauh:

Is it not obvious that PMB has failed already or are you just being faithful and blindly as a slave. Moreover, you wished same for Gej. So shut up you little tout.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This Nonsense Started When The latter days Biafra apologists, the PDP, IPOB and the Corrupt elements across the Country discovered that 96% Of the Them wailing and hating on this administration are Just from One Section of the Country, who out of ethnic hatred and sheer political short sightedness, did not Vote for the popular Candidate (Mohammadu Buhari), they embarked on frantic and fraudulent means of Giving it a National coloration by opening Twitter, Facebook and different Online account impersonating, Yorubas and Hausas, however that project failed.

Consequently, they started publishing concocted and phantom interviews from prominent Nigerians, all in an attempt to Malign the Best Administration since Independence...now that one has equally failed..

The questions are:

Do IPOB have any shame?

Do PDP have any Shame?

Do the latter days-Biafran agitators have any shame?

Finally are they really aware, Buhari has an 8 Year-UnNegotiable Tenure?

Ndi Ara!
Is it not obvious that PMB has failed already or are you just being faithful and blindly as a slave. Moreover, you wished same for Gej. So shut up you little tout.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
theV0ice:

Finally the leaders of tomorrow are emerging. Hallelujah grin
You already have 1 vote from me wink
Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
razortruth:
Your decleration is irritating buhari and am assuring you that b4 2019 you will also be jail so that his fellow ma'rams will be made president.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by bukaldrinio(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
They want to talk to the President indirectly
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by spako4(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Handiwork of wailing wailers.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by babafirst(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I'm also using this opportunity to inform the general public to disregard any news you heard about me that I received money from dasuki, it was just #200 mtn card meant for #GEJtill2019 purposes.

Thanks
Lwkmddddddd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.