Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Journey. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey. (3139 Views)

My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st / My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey. by egopersonified(f): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Alashi:
Damn!
Wetin happen
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
@ egopersonified, remember I said my sales did not return? Well my cycle tyre was completely destroyed. Anyway I urged him on and he managed to sell what he had with a wheel barrow, and he has. Problem is I used every money I made on the sales to get a bag of sugar. So I can't tell whether tomorrow will also be a wasted day.
Re: My Journey. by egopersonified(f): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Alashi:
@ egopersonified, remember I said my sales did not return? Well my cycle tyre was completely destroyed. Anyway I urged him on and he managed to sell what he had with a wheel barrow, and he has. Problem is I used every money I made on the sales to get a bag of sugar. So I can't tell whether tomorrow will also be a wasted day.

No day is wasted, some days are just slow. Just produce, repair the bike and sell. Look into getting another sales person too.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 2:50am On Jan 02, 2016
egopersonified:

No day is wasted, some days are just slow. Just produce, repair the bike and sell. Look into getting another sales person too.
What are you, a mindreader? By Sunday I will start looking for another salesboy.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 4:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Proceedings are dragging. Yesterday, I bought a 50 kg bag of Golden Penny sugar for #7000 to avoid small small buys. Since I intend to make selling sugar a venture of it's own, I will continue buying but from myself. Sales will continue by monday.
Re: My Journey. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Alashi:

What are you, a mindreader? By Sunday I will start looking for another salesboy.

Please can I invest in ur business cry cry

I want to emberk on this journey with you.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
oloyolo:

Why not. You have so much to gain and very little to lose. Let me know what you intend to do and we will take it from there. Currently I am having a problem of salesboy though.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
oloyolo:

Re: My Journey. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alashi:

Why not. You have so much to gain and very little to lose. Let me know what you intend to do and we will take it from there. Currently I am having a problem of salesboy though.
I stay in abuja oo and I just want to put my money so we shear profit on loss

Don't know if you would want that
Re: My Journey. by Churchillsaug(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alashi:
My name is Alashi. I am thirty five years old today with about one thousand five and twenty naira as the only cash I have anywhere. Yesterday I told a friend I intended to raise a capital of #500000 this year to start a good business in 2017. So what better time to start than on my birthday. So I am inviting you to walk the walk with me and it can be OUR JOURNEY!
GOD bless u bro. I am with you on this and God is also with us and any other person that will join

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
oloyolo:

I stay in abuja oo and I just want to put my money so we shear profit on loss

Don't know if you would want that
if you are going to do that kind of investment, then we will need to talk. then you will finally decide if you have the stomach for it. my number(08159882340). my e-mail (houseofalashi@gmail.com).

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Churchillsaug:
GOD bless u bro. I am with you on this and God is also with us and any other person that will join
Thanks and amen.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Not been away but nothing worthwhile to write home about. Will be updating on progress tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Suspended production due to break down of bicycle and fluctuating electricity but yesterday started sales again on a very positive note with sales of #2780 but there is still power cut today. It will be well.
Re: My Journey. by suyamasta(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Alashi:
Suspended production due to break down of bicycle and fluctuating electricity but yesterday started sales again on a very positive note with sales of #2780 but there is still power cut today. It will be well.
ok keep pushing man
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
suyamasta:
ok keep pushing man
Thanks man for being there.

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Routine day, normal sales, meeting the target, just. Meanwhile my teacher dr Strive Masiyiwa has started a very explosive series on facebook. It's good advice to say you should like his page under the same name. Nice time.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 2:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Will be posting tomorrow. Had a rough one month plus. But what does not kill you makes you stronger.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Hey guys, been rough. First I had issues with my electricity supply. There was power cut for long periods so I could not function. Then there was this case with my salesboy. He almost destroyed my bicycle when he went out playing with his friends after his daily routine sales. Fearing what I might do, he stopped coming until I had to go and talk to his mother and elder brother. I have paid his month's salary and we have started all over again. Getting to know each other and build confidence has not been easy.
Be back.

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by suyamasta(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Alashi:
Hey guys, been rough. First I had issues with my electricity supply. There was power cut for long periods so I could not function. Then there was this case with my salesboy. He almost destroyed my bicycle when he went out playing with his friends after his daily routine sales. Fearing what I might do, he stopped coming until I had to go and talk to his mother and elder brother. I have paid his month's salary and we have started all over again. Getting to know each other and build confidence has not been easy.
Be back.
nice move there, still following
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 3:51am On Feb 26, 2016
suyamasta:
nice move there, still following
thanks ojare.

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Seems things will be moving my way from the look of things. While i was away I tried to find another source of income so the pressure will ease off this yoghurt business. So I started a small car wash outfit which by the end of this week will be yielding something in the range of #500 on a daily basis.
But that is not what has been coming my way. Yesterday I made a call to a friend, asking her to come and help me in the production of garri and that I needed a grating machine so wanted to know how much it cost. She then replied that I needed not buy it since there were people who had it but were not using it at the moment so I could collect it from any of them, use it and bring back later.
You see, the whole idea that I had was to use the yoghurt as a leverage to start the garri business. As I type this a bag of garri is between three thousand five hundred Naira and four thousand naira. So producing it will cost less, in the range of two thousand and two thousand five hundred.
Later.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Two boys now making sales. Problem is maximum we have succeeded selling, effectively, in a day is #2500. Thing is my freezer can not turn out more than that. I am looking for a solution though.
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Most of what I need has been arranged. so I have instructed my sales boy to start saving 1000 for me daily in a micro saving scheme.
Re: My Journey. by Abidex35(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Alashi:
Most of what I need has been arranged. so I have instructed my sales boy to start saving 1000 for me daily in a micro saving scheme.

Kindly continue with the updates, alot of us here are silent readers (& silent fans) of yours

Noticed you haven't been updating for quite a while.
Re: My Journey. by Nobody: 6:53am On May 24, 2016
Alashi:
Patience is a virtue. How do I know? Because I no get am, simple! Well I bought a mould of sugar for #250. Some people sell it for three hundred naira. Now this is how I prepare it.
boil water strongly for 45 minutes. Pour the water in a container with a cover. Pour your satchet of milk in the water and stir until all the milk is dissolved. Allow the solution to cool down to like 40 degrees celsius. Then add your yoghurt culture. Stir evenly, cover and let it ferment for at least 8 hours. If your culture is a good one you will have good yoghurt at the end. Now here is the catch, dilute this yoghurt with water and mix your sweeteners and flavours. Remember you are going to have not that thick solution as you know it but watery. If you add these flavours and you get it right when you freeze it. It will be delicious. Package it in satchets freeze and hand it over to the sales boy. From experience I get #2000 for every milk I use in production. That is about #1000 if you put the money for sugar and flavours.

Really an interesting journey, Pls hope you can entertain a few questions from me, which brand yoghurt culture do you use? Do you use the starter for every batch or do you use part of your previous production as culture for a new batch?
Re: My Journey. by Alashi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
SnowJay92:

Really an interesting journey, Pls hope you can entertain a few questions from me, which brand yoghurt culture do you use? Do you use the starter for every batch or do you use part of your previous production as culture for a new batch?
I hope you do not find this too late. culture for yoghurt is simply the bacteria that makes the yoghurt. so already made yoghurt is very good.

1 Like

Re: My Journey. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Alashi:
I hope you do not find this too late. culture for yoghurt is simply the bacteria that makes the yoghurt. so already made yoghurt is very good.

It's okay bro, do you have any way to preserve the yoghurt to make it last for at least 2 weeks or up to a month?
Re: My Journey. by MOG6670(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alashi:
My name is Alashi. I am thirty five years old today with about one thousand five and twenty naira as the only cash I have anywhere. Yesterday I told a friend I intended to raise a capital of #500000 this year to start a good business in 2017. So what better time to start than on my birthday. So I am inviting you to walk the walk with me and it can be OUR JOURNEY!
@Alashi i knew this is an old thread, but pls can get your contact ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MPC Meets Today, CBN May Hold Key Rates / Quality And Durable Powerbank With Three Months Warranty / Inflation Increases By 11.37% In April 2019; 0.12% Higher Than March 2019 Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.