Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work (5698 Views)

Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo / Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by free2ryhme: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2015
There is a terrible accident on stadium flyover leading to Alaka.

God help us

Lastma is already on ground

Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2015
JESUS
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Gracito(f): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Dang shocked God help us all
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Mariecakes(f): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Wow shocked
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Zaikon(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2015
s.m.o.God
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Khd95(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Hope no one died;(
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by xpac01(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
There is a terrible accident on stadium flyover leading to Alaka.

God help us

Lastma is already on ground

I don't understand your title. Where did it happen bro?
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Ahzyz(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2015
True am there rich now

God.
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Chanchit: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Op, change you caption jare, the accident happened in stadium not on stadium, abi na inside main bowl abi on the peach e happen? I hope no life was lost sha. Would be passing there in the next 2hrs.
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chanchit:
Op, change you caption jare, the accident happened in stadium not on stadium, abi na inside main bowl abi on the peach e happen? I hope no life was lost sha. Would be passing there in the next 2hrs.

whether in stadium or on stadium

However the accident happened there. Atleast the message has been communicated
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by pretydiva(f): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hope no lives was lost
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by tare22(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Saw it too... Guess I ws behind u
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
must evrytin cum 2 FPmod b carful angry

Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Pweedyfaszy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
God please be our guide..
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Tylerdan(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chanchit:

the correct preposition is At not ON so you wey sabi correct person no even sabi the correct thing. The message is passed thats what is most important OP hope no one got too hurt
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by zahrahcoco: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chanchit:
*Pitch*
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by zahrahcoco: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Hope no lives was lost
*were lost*
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by Chanchit: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
zahrahcoco:

*Pitch*

I wasn't sure if I should use pitch or peach cos I was thinking pitch is or vocals, and auto correct won't help this time since both spellings were correct.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by thepancea: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
this is deadly
Re: Accident On Stadium flyover to Alaka On My Way To Work by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
english teacher plenty for here grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women / See The New SWAT. (PICS) #ENDSARS / Young Lady Found Naked On Streets Of Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.