Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi (22652 Views)

NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by quotequote: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2015
The Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness, Muhammad Sanusi II, has told a delegation of religious leaders that he used his personal income to rebuilt a church that was destroyed during religious unrest at Rogo local government area in Kano.
Sanusi II, said: “I renovated the said church to help avoid a situation where a Christian believer might feel offended and his religion disrespected”.
Emir Sanusi II, stated this during a oneday Inter-Religious and Community Conference organised by Kano State government with the theme: “Towards Strengthening Interfaith and Community Relations for Harmony, Peace and Sustainable Development, held at Coronation Hall, Government House, Kano, Kano State, yesterday.
The Kano emir urged the followers of the two major religions to respect each other’s religion to avoid future religious disharmony in the state and the country at large.
Meanwhile, the chief host of the occasion, Kano State governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje disclosed that research has shown that most of the religious conflicts experienced in the country were in one way or the other triggered by elite to divide the adherents of their respective religions.
He said Islam and Christianity enjoin followers to live in peace and preach peace as neither of the scriptures of the two religions preach violence.
Ganduje expressed optimism that the people of Nigeria will embrace each other irrespective of religious conviction, noting that his administration decided to convene the conference considering the fact that Kano is adjudged to be truly Nigeria’s state with cosmopolitan nature.
He charged the participants to practice what they have learnt from the conference.
Among participants at the conference were, Kano CAN chairman, Ransome Bello as well as other Christians and Muslims clerics
http://leadership.ng/news/486588/used-personal-income-rebuild-church-kano-emir-sanusi
lalasticlala,mynd44

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by INTROVERT(f): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by brunofarad(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Thank you emir
You tried.
undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by brunofarad(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

WORISDIS ?

This Girl does not sleep at night grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by fotadmowmend(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2015
He shd had used dos money to educate dos thugs

8 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Spanner4(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Sanusi Lamido the Emir of Kano state, am I ryt

1 Like

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Sibrah: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2015
His royal sly-ness

4 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by dunkem21(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Oga, go and sit somewhere ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by DEXTROVERT: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Sobs undecided Auntie INTROVERT is back,
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Zaikon(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2015
fotadmowmend:
He shd had used dos money to educate dos thugs
Na wa for you oh

8 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by INTROVERT(f): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Sobs undecided Auntie INTROVERT is back,

Is that you on your profile picture..
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Well done my EMIR
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by fotadmowmend(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Zaikon:
Na wa for you oh
Maybe u didnt get me ryt. Rebuilding churches wont hav any effect since dos thugs are stil out thr to burn dem again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Zaikon(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
fotadmowmend:

Maybe u didnt get me ryt. Rebuilding churches wont hav any effect since dos thugs are stil out thr to burn dem again
hhmm oyes but at least he just have to show dem right things

2 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Good heart, but y blowing the Horn??

1 Like

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol... scamming emir... Nothing christians will do will make u moslems like dem.... Moslems dont bliv in The lord Jesus.....

3 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Congrats
Why announcing?

2 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by DEXTROVERT: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

Is that you on your profile picture..

Yeah, it's me,
@ urs......so u can't swim..u need no life jacket!
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Atmmachine(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
What's the name of the church ??

5 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by looseweight: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Had it been you didn't brain washed your followers to destroy anybody who doesnt accept Islam, you would have kept your money and such bragging won't come up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by jamesbanjo(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmm..
Nw datz a good man... Kuddos sir...
wink kiss
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by bright007(f): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Pls tell Sanusi to shut up!

All our money he donated to Islamic banking/organization during his tenure as CBN governor should be returned.

Its only in this government of lies, falsehood and propaganda that thieves like Sanusi walk and live freely as saints

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:
Oga, go and sit somewhere ..
PrinceChester:
So what....Make we begin dey cry?

Awon Oniranu!!!!

A Nigerian does the right thing for once....and you are here making fun of him.

And after you will be complaining about how backward our country is....when you won't hail Nigerians who do the right thing.

Anyway, continue.

crixtex:
Lol... scamming emir... Nothing christians will do will make u moslems like dem.... Moslems dont bliv in The lord Jesus.....

So Governor Obiano was a scammer when he renovated the Onitsha Mosque recently?

You Nigerians.....if someone does right....he is bad. If someone steals your money and dashes you N20, he is a man of God.!

Emir Sanusi and Governor Obiano......correct people.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by PrinceChester: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
So what....Make we begin dey cry?

Awon Oniranu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by thefakestan: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
We done hear,

So what should we do?

Thanks for spotting.

Mod*

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Pascal181: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
When was that?

1 Like

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by cutetopsey(f): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Mr sanusi, will you give that office of emir you occupy some respect by not talking every time

2 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by aare07(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Islam is peace and love.

1 Like

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by poshbrave(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Let peace reign gud 4 him
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Generalkorex(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Ok. Thats gud
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by ademusiwa1e: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[size=28pt]

Then he should help me use his personl money to build a big church for my church. Jesus empire ministry.
God love a cheerful giver

This is where God can bless him the more. If he does that. I will personally come to Kano myself an open the branch.

Anywhere they open Jesus empire. I will come and open it

Any state which build a branch for Jesus empire ministry. I will come and open the location myself.

And i will bring alone my fellow head of state friends who are president of others countries.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners / Army Begins Local Production Of Tactical Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.