Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) (49199 Views)

What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) / Share Your International Flight/Airline Experiences / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
lordsharks:
True talk bro
yes cos angels on guard always.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
divinehand2003:
It's might be a sign that your journey may be a deadly one. God is using the lovely child to warn you dearly!!!!
what if u were goin for a multi million dollar project dat day?
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by drizslim(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
I go give d pikin end time beating

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
drizslim:
Kk
endtime post... grin grin
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
aolumaxi:
to even present sumtin like dis for airport no go shame you ni shocked grin grin grin

I wouldn't worry about shame in a situation like this.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by yemoxyl(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Carelessness
Why will u put ur international passport where a kid can take it...it's not like he/she knows how important it is to you
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
I will thank GOD the Child save me from unforeseen circumstance. I will just go back home and buy drawing book for the child.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by martineverest(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Won't touch the child...i didn't something worse than that at that age.. But no more goodies for the child to further notice

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

I wouldn't worry about shame in a situation like this.
I hear oooo....
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by abdullkabar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Seriously...I don't know wat to do,cuz if I flog d child with d rage I wuld av(ki olorun ma jekin pa eyan)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by delors(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Read this news sometimes this year...man couldn't leave France because his daughter thought the passport was noring n decided to make it lively..lol...
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Jacko1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
The child dat did this is no small child ..... Child is at least 8 years..... Tink he is doin payback on dad..... Cos he purposely scribbled on eyes and mouth n round d head..... No be small pikin do dis ish
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by musicwriter(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Any child who's young enough to do that shouldn't be beat.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by hollywater: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Carry it straight to embassy as evidence. They will issue you new one fast fast.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ceecee0703(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:
Child must learn a lesson once and for all.
If beating is not possible I would take the child to the market and sell or exchange them for bag of rice.

hahahahahah
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nick4life: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
djWALE:
Everything has a reason....i will get anoda one
gerara here manu
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
na to carry her go give grandma for village, make she grow up der.. she go learn manners by force when grandma don use that hand way she take slap my teeth comot' chop her better igbati >cheesy
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by stchinedu: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:
If beating is not possible I would take the child to the market and sell or exchange them for bag of rice.
Merry Christmas! You made me laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by timilehing(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
**faints**
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Blame a child for being a child because you were careless enough to leave your travel document lying around? Let me not catch you touching that child angry

BTW, This's just a visa page, a Chinese visa. You'll still be able to apply for a renewal. Trust embassy folks to give you some poo first.

Edit: You were already getting ready to board cheesy Tough one. I believe you should still be able to pass because most international borders and immigration are digitalised. Also, pray your passport's chip does not fail.

You'll have to do with some stupid looks for their trouble.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
ratchy:
For me, the pikin beating no be here ooooo

Cc
u want beat the child for ur own carelessness? if u keep the passport well will the child use it as a play toy? as for me o it's not enough to beat the child instead I will learn my carelessness...season greetings bro

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by MrImole: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'll torture the child till he/she tells me the name of the person that sent him/her.
It may be the work of the opposition.
Who knows?
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:
thanks for making my day man, u no serious at all..

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Toosure70: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
that's creativity. The child deserve award
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by friends4ever(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Council your ticket, and apply for emergency traveling document, and try not whop or torture your child cos he's a child.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Remedy006(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:

Then I would beat the parents for being so silly to allow the child access to important documents.
It is the parents fault.

I can't laugh! bag of rice bawo?
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by GeniusDavid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'd give that kid snake in the monkey shadow style of beating.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Adeevah(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't have to beat em, enemies at work tru em...will only take em for deliverance.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ratchy: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rexnegro:
u want beat the child for ur own carelessness? if u keep the passport well will the child use it as a play toy? as for me o it's not enough to beat the child instead I will learn my carelessness...season greetings bro
bro this is something that has to do with feelings too, learning from my carelessness won't do . Beating must be involved except the thing no happen for Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by worry359(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Also possible that a witch has put a spell on the child to do this!
Look for an enemy, but watch the child for any more signs of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by olori4real(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=ratchy post=41352300]For me, the pikin beating no be here ooooo, I go beat the evil spirit comot for he body.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by talktonase(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Go for a new one at the closest passport office!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.