Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Chicken I Want To Kill For Christmas. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Chicken I Want To Kill For Christmas. (1524 Views)

Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chicken I Want To Kill For Christmas. by modelee(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
D chicken I planned sending to you today for xmas escaped to a nearby church shouting I shall not die but live to declare the Glory of God. Pls what do we do now since the chicken is now born Again and the Bible says touch not my anointed.......

Re: The Chicken I Want To Kill For Christmas. by Messileo10000: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin sharp chicken... no tym to check tym
Re: The Chicken I Want To Kill For Christmas. by queendalyn(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
lalasticlala see race naa

(1) (Reply)

The Meeting / Funny Convo About MMM Between This Guy And The EFCC On Twitter / Wow... Rockin My Ps7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.