Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah (2657 Views)

Jesus, God,/ Allah Explained. See Where We Differ / Who Is GOD - Allah, Jesus OR Eminem? / These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Nawa4nl: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
[size=14pt]God & Allah are different, here are some of the differences[/size]

1] God cannot Lie but allah is the greatest deceiver
Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie

Surah 3:54
Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers

2] God heals the blind & infirm, but allah cannot heal them so hates them
Jesus Heals

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them
those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet;
and HE HEALED THEM

allah cannot heals so hates them
SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness,
where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

3] God commands you love your wife, allah commands you beat your wife

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church,
and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

ALLAH TELLS MUSLIMS TO BEAT THEIR WIVES

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

[size=14pt]NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE IS THAT JESUS SAVES, BUT ALLAH CANNOT[/size]

Whoever believes in Jesus is SAVED

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

ALLAH CANNOT SAVE MOHAMMED OR MUSLIMS, SO HOW CAN ALLAH SAVE YOU?

Sura 46:9 "
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

I can continue but I hope you can see that God is not allah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
I confirm no 1 and it is true in fact there is debate on the translation of that quran verse. one truth thing is that Muhammed has deceived muslims so long. Quran 10:94 . where Allah instructs Muhammed to confirm what he revealed to him in the book of Torah and injeel the book of jews and gospel respectively , because he Allah saw Muhammed was doubting what showed him which means quran was manipulated by tha man.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Ovacoma: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
How can sane people follow a man that wrote quran 46:9?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Nawa4nl: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ovacoma:
How can sane people follow a man that wrote quran 46:9?

My brother it shows that people are fooled

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by tartar9(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
do you people have any brains at all *smh*dullards!

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
@OP - Unfortunately for you and your brainwashed co-travellers, your Christian God & the Islamic Allah are 2 sides of the same coin.

They're both Nibiruan extra-terrestrials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yahweh and Allah are both extraterrestrials. Niether of them is God. There is no God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
ifenes:
Yahweh and Allah are both extraterrestrials. Niether of them is God. There is no God.
Do You really mean this?

if yes,
How Do You Sleep at Night? sad
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Readwarn:

Do You really mean this?

if yes,
How Do You Sleep at Night? sad

Like a baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by unphilaz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
ifenes:
ifenes:

Collective conscious illusion. Nothing is real.

Try watching the movie called : The Matrix and learn more.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
ifenes:

Like a baby
Seriously? I Can't Just Imagine Someone say this, Do You have conscience at all?
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wish many moslems and wannabe atheist cud accept Jesus as deir Lord and personal savior, and be saved...
Mohammad has deceived and is still deceiving..
Science and theories still deceives...all of these is traced back to d grand schemer d devil....
Accept Jesus now......

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Readwarn:

Seriously? I Can't Just Imagine Someone say this, Do You have conscience at all?

Time for you to grow up I reckon

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
ifenes:

Time for you to grow up I reckon
That's rather Ironical.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Jangebii(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Your talks lack wisdom! Then how do you expect us to be attracted? You force us to believe, this is all about Christianity. Vulgarity!

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Readwarn:

That's rather Ironical.

Grow up and look at reality from a realistic point,not with a servant mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:

Grow up and look at reality from a realistic point,not with a servant mentality.
i guess that servant mentality is ur exact problem.
Servant is simply someone who "serves" his master(God in this case).as opposed to a slave.
Sincerely answer this question also, Have you prayed b4 OR ever felt the need to pray b4 in your life??
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Readwarn:

i guess that servant mentality is ur exact problem.
Servant is simply someone who "serves" his master(God in this case).as opposed to a slave.
Sincerely answer this question also, Have you prayed b4 OR ever felt the need to pray b4 in your life??

If your worship a "god" you are a slave. I don't have any reason to pray,I attract what I need.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 1:25am On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:

If your worship a "god" you are a slave. I don't have any reason to pray,I attract what I need.
I see.

Sorry For The Random Questions But What Do You Think Your Fate Is When You Die.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Readwarn:

I see.

Sorry For The Random Questions But What Do You Think Your Fate Is When You Die.

When my body(avatar) no longer become useful to me you meant. I will still be me,still aware.

What do you think your fate will be when you change your clothing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:

When my body(avatar) no longer become useful to me you meant. I will still be me,still aware.

What do you think your fate will be when you change your clothing?
I see You believe in Science (physics)so much.But How does Physics Explain this?
Don't be deceived by some fictional movie like matrix.
It doesn't work that way.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Readwarn:

I see You believe in Science (physics)so much.But How does Physics Explain this?
Don't be deceived by some fictional movie like matrix.
It doesn't work that way.

Matrix is only an example of how the mind works. Religion is part of Matrix. You are programmed to think in a certain way which could keep you stagnant.

Physics explains everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by analice107: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
tartar9:
do you people have any brains at all
*smh*dullards!
Don't just call us dullards. Say it how it is. Is it TRUE OR FALSE? I mean what the Op said.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by analice107: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:
Only your Anunaki is God right? confused guy.
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Readwarn(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:

Matrix is only an example of how the mind works. Religion is part of Matrix. You are programmed to think in a certain way which could keep you stagnant.

Physics explains everything

Who do you think this programmer is?

And Physics can't explain everything,not how the human mind works if so it shld have devised a way of reading human mind.
See I'm also a big fan of Science,physics especially But that shldnt blind anyone from believing in God.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Readwarn:

Who do you think this programmer is?

And Physics can't explain everything,not how the human mind works if so it shld have devised a way of reading human mind.
See I'm also a big fan of Science,physics especially But that shldnt blind anyone from believing in God.

You are buying into self created programs not being programmed by anyone. There are many programms going on when you turn on your TV, which of course you decide your preference. The human mind is unlimited, it has no limit to what it can imagine.

The programmer is you.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
analice107:

Only your Anunaki is God right? confused guy.

You are not intelligent enough to know there is no god.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by Annunaki(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:

You are not intelligent enough to know there is no god.

Arrogant expression of ignorance. tongue
Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by ifenes(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Annunaki:

Arrogant expression of ignorance. tongue

Don't you have a church service( servant) to attend ?

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah by OFFICIAL336: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
ifenes:

You are buying into self created programs not being programmed by anyone. There are many programms going on when you turn on your TV, which of course you decide your preference. The human mind is unlimited, it has no limit to what it can imagine.

The programmer is you.
Deep down you, u knw u are deceiving urself. We tried all those shit and got tired becos the only truth is that ur soul craves for a union with its creator. For every action there is a cause (according to physics). I don't care wht u call that cause, that cause is wht ur soul craves to be at peace with. That cause is what I call God. Therefore, there is GOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things You Do That Attracts Curses From God / Jesus And The New Testament : A Closer Look. / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.