Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,552 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? (4463 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by netotse(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
ok. . .this thread is fst becoming an ode to narcism. . .

as per the orignal question . . .could it be cos the guys spent far too much time in the romance forum?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
Who are the guys in question? Report the ladies falsely claiming stalking and I will get them banned. tongue

Defamation of character is against nairaland rules. grin

Mr yicob - 80 people a week for only you? Damn you must be the most popular guy on nairaland. More grease to your engine. grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by netotse(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

Who are the guys in question? Report the ladies falsely claiming stalking and I will get them banned.  tongue

if u do that then how will he get his daily dose of self worth?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Yicob

I just gave my 2 cents. My post was not directed  to anyone in particular. . .If you read them closely. . .no names were mentioned. . .so whoever feels they got an issue  with it should deal with it!
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by tpiah: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2009
debosky:

Who are the guys in question? Report the ladies falsely claiming stalking and I will get them banned. tongue

Defamation of character is against nairaland rules. grin

If a lady claims she's being stalked, why would you assume she's telling a lie?

Defamation of character happens every other day on nairaland. Since when has it been against the rules?

@ topic

once again, na only mgbekes dey stalk me.

I've noticed! My own looks are irrelevant. By their stalkees ye shall know them.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 12, 2009
@Thonia
rotflmao, a lil feisty now,aren't you cheesy cheesy
I'm glad you get my point, that's all there is to it.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 5:34am On Jun 12, 2009
Na wa o. Plenty wahala peeps dey NL.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by tpiah: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2009
e be like say Debosky wan begin flex muscle over butt cracker.

hmmm.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2011
the one i dont understand is the stalker who will busily keep their eagle eye tuned to your user id [which they've bookmarked btw. Even if you post at 1:am midnight, they'll quickly wake up and get online], then gleefully announce, " saw somebody looking at someone's profile".

i'm like, duh?

stalk much?

anyway, as i pointed out before, na only mgbekes dey stalk me.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by MrCork17: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2011
but how the hell r we supose to connnect punnny if we dont talk to them?? angry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2011
Mr.Cork make yourself at home on this thread.
The story of your life bro! wink (no ooofiense)
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2011
@topic I don't know about that I don't stalk on ladies, ladies stalk on me btw I am not attracted to NL ladies @ all none of em are my choice.

Off topic grin

Damn I been away for too long, a lot of things has really been happening on this section. Too many immature ladies displaying em real identities (yuck)  smh in disappointment. . . .
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by MrsChima(f): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
Reality!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ShyOne(f): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2011
Looking at someone's profile is not stalking

Your profile is your e-face

If I were in front of you in person - I would be looking at your face and at everyone else's face who is talking.

I look at EVERY SINGLE profile on NL - I want to know who is talking

That is my right

That is why NL gives every user the option to post their photo, yim, email, age, etc. So that those who want to view your information can if you post it.

Looking at a profile isn't stalking.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs. Chima . . . . .

What? ? ? ?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2011
How you durrin suga? Did you get step on during basketball scrimmage? grin grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
Now you are stalking me huh? tongue
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by koolchicco: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
MrsChima and Reality are stalking me! angry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs. Chima maybe
REALITY Hell no
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by MrsChima(f): 4:40am On Mar 14, 2011
You wish.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 14, 2011
grin smh
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by 190: 4:52am On Mar 14, 2011
the ladies stalk the guys

joyblinks stalk me all the time undecided
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 14, 2011
Liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Baby-husband! / Free Thinkers Production Spills All On The Local Adult Scene / I Wish I Had An Arranged Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.