Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How to make a girl squirt in 5mins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to make a girl squirt in 5mins (8909 Views)

Squirt In His Mouth! Crazy Things Girls Do In Club (photos) / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm. / How To Make A Girl Squirt Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by dlux: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
First and foremost, she has to be comfortable so take it slow and easy. If she's ready for some loving then you obviously have to go down low, i suggest playing around her clit just to be sure she's clean enough. There's no way a brother can eat a stinky or dirty puss. That said, we proceed with clitoral tickling until shes wet enough. Remember, she has to want it, dont fight it. Now gently go down with your tongue against her pussy lips first before you lick that clit. Tease her vulva well enough until its swollen and then part those pussy lips exposing her mangina. Am sure by now its pointing at you waiting for your tongue to do the magic. Now tongue lash her clitoris back and forth slowly and steady with it. If possible, hold on to her clitoris with your tongue and lips while doing this routine. Gently slide your middle finger for which ever hand is dominant and rock it against the top of her pussy walls. Slowly dip in until u find a spongy tissue at the top of her pussy walls (3inches deep or so). Found it? (She's 5mins from Climax right now). Start doing a come here sign slowly but continuously and do not take your mouth of that clit. Atleast not your tongue. Keep doing this and be patient with her. I guarantee in 5mins she will pour out her juice all over.

Post Free Ads and Services here http://castgist.com
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by achinaboy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
my girl friend has no clits,so what do I do then?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by dlux: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Well just work on her center of gravity if she's in the mood ofcos.
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by Buraka(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
"Iranu ABASHA"

3 Likes

Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by odaniel1(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2015
achinaboy:

Rub her Toes!

1 Like

Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by odaniel1(m): 3:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Get ready to wash the sheets y'all; collateral damage!
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by achinaboy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:

Rub her Toes!
ok now, I wonder why the ssex wizards don't know what to do now
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by ddjay: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by potolistic(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked shocked.... Chai..

*Runs out of thread*
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by abimic(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2015
achinaboy:
Must be really funny, grab the G spot then!
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Bleeping tutorial grin

hehehehe grin grin

Youths. ..... sad
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by dlux: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2015
We learn everyday @Diva. Class is in session
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by stevSKY(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2015
http://MoneyandTask.com/?refid=7301

Get this money and she will. Come 10x smiley
Re: How to make a girl squirt in 5mins by dlux: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.