Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty (4528 Views)

"I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter / When PHCN Thinks We Are Suffering. / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2015

1. If you check your account balance immediately after flashing your girlfriend; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

2. If you buy an egg of N30 and you add water to it before frying it, so as to devour N200 bread; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

3 If you have been using your sim card for the past 5 years and each time you try to borrow airtime, you get the response " sorry you are ineligible to borrow money". This means they don't recognize you at all, therefore, you are suffering from poverty cheesy

3. If you want to give N1000 as offering and you flash the money to the people sitting on your roll before putting it in the offering envelope; I'm sorry poverty is your moniker cheesy

4. If you feel like eating suya and you go to Abo.ki's place, only to collect "tasting" and zoom off; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

5. As a lady, if a guy invites you on a date and you come with batallion of friends just to eat his money; you and all your friends are suffering from abject poverty cheesy

6. If you buy an adult cow and still want to lap it on okada; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

7. If after drinking a yoghurt, you rinsed the bottle of the yoghurt and still drank it; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

8. If your soup is always watery to the extent that it rolls down from your finger to your elbow while eating eba; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

9. If you are always attending a party you are not invited; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

10. If you are always looking for ridiculously cheap data bundle worth of 5gb for the price of N200; I'm sorry you are suffering from poverty cheesy

Bonuses

If the only reason why you love your girlfriend is solely because she doesn't ask you for a kobo; Bro, to be candid, you are suffering from poverty cheesy

If you take an excuse from the usher to the toilet the moment your pastor says "offering time"; you are suffering from poverty cheesy

Feel free to add yours

Abeg na joke oooo cheesy

Spread the fun cheesy

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin

Tosyne so yu don't like awuff of 200 naira for 5gb...huh?? angry

2 Likes

Ok.

Nice,let me read first.

Modified.......

Hahahahahahahahahahaha,hilarious i must confess.

If you cut all your female frnds off because of xmas,sorry my brother your suffering from povertycheesycheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by bolaji3071(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
If you trek from Onipan to Anthony to board Oshodi bus at a reduced price... YASFP... Lol cheesy... Najokeo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by INTROVERT(f): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
seen
Funny
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
shockedshockedshocked
lol.....warrapen?
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by dharay99: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
you withdraw abt 5k from
an ATM machine & yhu still
counting it b4 leavinq d spot....#Poverty alert.!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by brunofarad(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by VampireeM(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Do people add water inside egg before frying it?? Am just hearing this for the first time in my life shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
grin

Tosyne so yu don't like awuff of 200 naira for 5gb...huh?? angry
I like it now cheesy hehehe tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by ronald4lif(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin cheesy

It's like I was at one time guilty of number 4 o. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:
Do people add water inside egg before frying it?? Am just hearing this for the first time in my life shocked
lol.....water or watery milk is usually added if yu wanna make the egg swell
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by boboLIL(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mr. 10 categories, add yours
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I like it now cheesy hehehe tongue
u are suffering from poverty niyen... grin

I know my boo falconey doesn't like such kiss
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by niggi4life(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
if u follow your friends to a drinking spot and after drinking so much you can't drop a dime, my broda poverty dey follow u waka

2.A girl comes to your house from a far distance and when she's leaving u can't afford to give her some Tfare or put her in a cab, my broda u are poor.

3. As a girl u met a guy for the first time and the next thing u start asking him to lend u some money that u will pay back(which girl dey ever pay that kind money back?) My lady, u are suffering from poverty.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Monalisa185(f): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
lol...tosyne2much...better goan look for an iron pot to shield your head because some people go wan shoot you ooo....nice one tho.... apart from it being a joke....they are all very true.... tongue

buh lemme add mine....if on the 13th if every February, you look for a way to fight with your partner, and then ask for forgiveness on 15th of February... my dear, your own poverty level dey do make up for ore road...P

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by calddon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
11. if you log in to nairaland to check front page topics only to log out seconds later to check your mb, poverty might just be your homie .

12. you run to an atm machine stand in the long queue just to load 100 naira airtime , my brother poverty knows your middle name grin

13. you pay in 110 naira over the counter in your bank so as to make up your balance of 890 naira up to 1000 just to withdraw via atm, poverty tins

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by ronald4lif(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
calddon:
11. if you log in to nairaland to check front page topics only to log out seconds later to check your mb, poverty might just be your homie .

12. you run to an atm machine stand in the long queue just to load 100 naira airtime , my brother poverty knows your middle name grin

13. you pay in 110 naira over the counter in your bank so as to make up your balance of 890 naira up to 1000 just to withdraw via atm, poverty tins

Wicked. grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
calddon:

bwhahahahahhahaa roflwkmd cheesy

Ooooboi you go steal my likes oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
YOU READ ...YOU LAFF THEN YOU BOOK SPACE.....
. SORRY..YA SUFARIN FROM POVERTY
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by falconey(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
u are suffering from poverty niyen... grin

I know my boo falconey doesn't like such kiss

yes I don't dear anything for you.

and tosyne2much do not disrespect my woman unless you want spend the rest of 2015 a celibate!!!!
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
lol.....water or watery milk is usually added if yu wanna make the egg swell
.JESUSSSS...BABE...*I BOW*
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by fbtowner(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecided Op poverty na bastard.
Never underestimate the power of that bastard when he gets hold of you
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
kiss
falconey:

[/color]

[color=#990000]
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin
flawlesRebirth:
.JESUSSSS...BABE...*I BOW*
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by fejikudz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
calddon:

CHIA cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Arebay(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
fejikudz:
CHIA cheesy

Lolz...av done 13 b4. So I culd sub on my bb...buh dts history..nw 2k no reach 2 buy data of a wik on my android..
Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by mentorandfriend(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello dear. Pls check your mail box. Just sent you a mail. A quick reply will be appreciated deeply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are Suffering From Poverty by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dear lawd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy / My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.