Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (60965 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
I went to my elder brother's house for a visit and I lost my peace due to what I saw there.
I didn't call him on phone before going, I knocked and their first son opened the gate for me, when I entered they were eating. Normally the woman was supposed to dish food if they needed more but to my greatest surprise she asked him to dish more, like an obedient servant he went to the kitchen to get more.

About 30 minutes later her younger sister arrived and the wife started sending him all manner of errands, she started with bring yam for Mercy( the name of the girl), he brought the yam and she sent him again to tie the yams together for the girl, I was pissed cos I couldn't believe my brother was doing that.

She later send him to their shop to bring some stuffs for the girl, I left immediately cos I couldn't bear it any longer. The girl is above 20

To the men,would you accept such from your wives and to the wives would you treat your husbands as errand boys.

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by boboLIL(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mind ur business...or she will also turn you to housegal cos you reason like one

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Olasco93: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Just be patient as this is the first time you're noticing this. I would advice that you stay clear from them because you may just be the 'Angel' that will destroy your brother's marriage.
You're not even replicating your signature...

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by ojun50(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op go marry yr own leave yr brother he no they complain to.

56 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind u can lie... Nigerian movie things

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by eme1n(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op MYOB!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
boboLIL:
Mind ur business...or she will also turn you to housegal cos you reason like one
Lol, I wish u know me in person

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Oyind u can lie... Nigerian movie things
Hector, I am serious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by dFroshie(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
No na love now....shey he be crime to tie yam,prepare food,wash undies,wash plates na shebi na love.....

..It is a good thing to love your wife though but changing to a potential houseboy for your wife is way out of it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by hodusglobal(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's your brother's fault...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
ojun50:
Op go marry yr own leave yr brother he no they complain to.
I am not single

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by 4har5y: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Really? Why did u go unannounced?

Pls answer the following questions, then we can tell u if its normal or u bros is under a spell:

1. How often do you go there?
2. Is this happening for the 1st time?
3. What was the wife doing while sending ur bros these errands.

25 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:
I went to my elder brother's house for a visit and I lost my peace due to what I saw there.
I didn't call him on phone before going, I knocked and their first son opened the gate for me, when I entered they were eating. Normally the woman was supposed to dish food if they needed more but to my greatest surprise she asked him to dish more, like an obedient servant he went to the kitchen to get more.

About 30 minutes later her younger sister arrived and the wife started sending him all manner of errands, she started with bring yam for Mercy( the name of the girl), he brought the yam and she sent him again to tie the yams together for the girl, I was pissed cos I couldn't believe my brother was doing that.

She later send him to their shop to bring some stuffs for the girl, I left immediately cos I couldn't bear it any longer. The girl is above 20

Is he under a spell or it's normal?

And as a man can you do this?

I need answers before I download what I saw to my no nonsense mum. I dey vex

It's none of your business how they decide to run their marriage. As long as no one is getting hurt, you should respect yourself and stay clear. Leave them alone. Don't be a home wrecker.

76 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
hodusglobal:
It's your brother's fault...
As in, he is an errand boy, the fact that he was very stubborn and a no nonsense kind of person is making me to think he is under a spell.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

I am not single

then face yr marriage, yr brother did nt marry her yesterday or lastweek nd he has nt complain to u.

38 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by boboLIL(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, I wish u know me in person
no need pls

19 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It's none of your business how they decide to run their marriage. As long as no one is getting hurt, you should respect yourself and stay clear. Leave them alone. Don't be a home wrecker.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

As his younger sister, I am hurt

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
ojun50:

then face yr marriage, yr brother did nt marry her yesterday or lastweek nd he has nt complain to u.
Yes he complained but I didn't know its this serious

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

As his younger sister, I am hurt

Oh, you're female?

No wonder you sound bitter. Jealousy stuff. I doubt all you typed is true - and even if it were, it probably didn't happen the way you've painted it on here for us.

You must truly dislike your sister-in-law. What are you expecting your mum to do? Rain insults on your brother and his wife? Turn your brother against his wife?

Stay clear of that marriage. Mind your own business.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by StefanSalvatore: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's so not ryt, wat kind of boy boy is dat, her own husband. Who knows wat she might av him doing since dey r living 2geda.

Talk 2 ur broda first,it's from his response u'll knw if e jst volunteered (dat is sending him lyk an errand boy)or if not u knw there r crious issues in d marriage.

12 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by LaurelP(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
There's nothing you can do.
if you're vexed call your brother and talk to him and know what he thinks. Don't poke nose into their marriage, you won't like the result

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by olarwhumy6(f): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
If dis is rily true, y cnt u nd ur mum pray on his behalf. God wil surely intervene, cos dis is nt normal he's probably under a spell.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by moore346(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

As in, he is an errand boy, the fact that he was very stubborn and a no nonsense kind of person is making me to think he is under a spell.
he knows what he is doing and doing without complain, so why complain? as u no fit take am, the best is leaving the house in peace.

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by lilmax(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is she the breadwinner? grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Hector, I am serious
drn she is the breadwinner!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by lilmax(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I am not surprised, as if its reversed you would say the same undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
moore346:
he knows what he is doing and doing without complain, so why complain? as u no fit take am, the best is leaving the house in peace.
I doubt he knows what he's doing
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
dFroshie:
No na love now....shey he be crime to tie yam,prepare food,wash undies,wash plates na shebi na love.....

..It is a good thing to love your wife though but changing to a potential houseboy for your wife is way out of it.
Your head dey there, if it is our eldest brother I won't have problem with it but martins? there is something wrong somewhere

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
lilmax:
Is she the breadwinner? grin
No but she is loaded

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Miami11: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why would you go to your brothers unnoticed in this era of cell phones

You must have already made up preconceived ideas about your sister in law and you were investigating,

Please marry and move on busy body

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.