Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (57929 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by vizkiz: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
the question was too forward now. You sef ehn undecided

Just send her a message and apologise give her some space too. She will come around bro... That is if she loves you

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by forexbinary: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
you have you given person belle before? angry

See the question wey you dey ask person?

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
OP you be Ferrari o! grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by lanrywatt(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
No be big deal Sha but u asking such question, is like saying how many times she had sex

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
vizkiz:
the question was too forward now. You sef ehn undecided

Just send her a message and apologise give her some space too. She will come around bro... That is if she loves you

Broz I never knew she could be angry. How could I have asked?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by wtfCode: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
op, people like u deserve a heavy knock on their head everyday they wake up. I mean thats an insult and not a question!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by misspicy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
some guys can ask destabilizing question ehn grin...lol

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by VampireeM(f): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue

433 Likes 28 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by doublewisdom: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op, You should have simply asked her if she had ever had an abortion.

12 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by theMusicNerd(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
OP, u said nufin wrong, maybe the way u ask'd it sha... And she either has a very bad complex,or a deep secret for her to react that way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue
Thanks jawe babe, thank God it's coming from a lady! I don't know how I would have stylishly asked such question!

48 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
wtfCode:
op, people like u deserve a heavy knock on their head everyday they wake up.
I mean thats an insult and not a question!
Knock for just a question? you must be kidding me bro...

9 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she has done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
Hahahahaha. What a drama! She wanted to know if you're tricky by asking you some bizarre questions. But being a bad boy, you went so far in asking your own question. It's totally absurd of course. It also means that you do not trust her.

Just call her up and say, baby, i'm sorry few times and she'll feel alright. She's your chick and so, you need to pamper her a little once in a while.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by swimcash(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
dats just an honest questn, no big deal

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
This is one of the reasons I was contemplating of not bringing this topic up! You for kuku call me a silly guy now! The last topic you created though! The power of Sanctification. Are you sanctified?

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Samfigo1:
This is one of the reasons I was contemplating of not bringing this question up! You for July call me a silly guy now! The last topic you created though! The power of Sanctification. Are you sanctified?
Are you God? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

Are you God? undecided
Your choice of word shows.... Don't be arrogant ask for forgiveness!

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Samfigo1:
Your choice of word shows.... Don't be arrogant ask for forgiveness!
angry
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by emorse(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:
I concur

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Very good question. An innocent person won't pick offence. Would only ask why u asked. A guilty person would make a mountain out of a mole hill. She's probably wondering what u ve heard.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op u did well...

Misspicy, have u been pregnant before?

Mzpecs, have u been pregnant before?

Jolllyjoy, have u been pregnant before...?

Yes/No answers please grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bukas15(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
op dnt mind girls oo, u asked a very valid question,
nawadays d kind of lie nd pretense dt ladies tell even suprises d devil.
ask nd be sure of who you at datin jawe

23 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in that question, but OP, haba there are better ways to ask am na. You for use pretence, u understand?

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Op u did well...

Miss.picy, have u been pregnant before?

Mz.pecs, have u been pregnant before?

Jollly.joy, have u been pregnant before...?

Yes/No answers please grin
Yes/No undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MRBrownJ: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

Yes/No undecided
lol ur just too dificult cheesy
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ur just too dificult cheesy
I'm just too simple wink

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Cutehector(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

I'm just too simple wink
noo, very dificult... U dnt express lafta nofn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.