Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. (17878 Views)

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The statistics don't lie.
Statistics are not far from lies usually.

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The statistics don't lie.
Which statistics?

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The truth.
Unfortunately, the haters of truth will attack you.
God will bless u my brother;for seeing the. Truth and speaking it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:
God will bless u my brother;for seeing the. Truth and speaking it...
I'm still waiting for you to tell me how you arrived at your conclusion.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Reyginus:
Which statistics?
The Crime statistics.
The Poverty statistics.
The IQ statistics.
The Welfare statistics.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The Crime statistics.
The Poverty statistics.
The IQ statistics.
The Welfare statistics.
World War 2 Statistics: 60,000,000+ people dead
Fought by your high IQ lunatics.

We have not added: World War 1, Koran War, Vietnam War, etc

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
imhotep:

World War 2 Statistics: 60,000,000+ people dead
Fought by your high IQ lunatics.

We have not added: World War 1, Koran War, Vietnam War, etc

Nice try Quid.

I love how you're trying to simplify these wars. Maybe blacks would have been spared under the third Reich lul. These wars were fought to protect the liberty of the people. They can't be compared to the potato wars of Apefrica.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

You're so angry lol. The IQ statistics are ubiquitous. Everyone knows the limitations of the blackman.
Stop fighting the truth boy. Use your that lump of tissue you call a brain. The Nigerians intellectuals here are self selected. They are in no way representative of the Nigerian/black population.

I'm disappointed, not angry. The statistics clearly state that Nigerians are the most educated group in the United States. It's also the case with the U.K.

Stop being delusional. You have immense and possible incurable inferiority complex.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Nice try Quid.

I love how you're trying to simplify these wars. Maybe blacks would have been spared under the third Reich lul. These wars were fought to protect the liberty of the people. They can't be compared to the potato wars of Apefrica.
World War 1 Statistics: 10,000,000+ dead (military only)

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The Crime statistics.
The Poverty statistics.
The IQ statistics.
The Welfare statistics.

Take these statistics and shove them up your inferiority complex possessing rear end:

http://m.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Imothep and myself will continue to be intelligent Nigerian young men.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm disappointed, not angry. The statistics clearly state that Nigerians are the most educated group in the United States. It's also the case with the U.K.

Stop being delusional. You have immense and possible incurable inferiority complex.

I feel inferior to no one. I'm a messenger of the truth, and I will do everything I can to bring it to light.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

I feel inferior to no one. I'm a messenger of the truth, and I will do everything I can to bring it to light.
Vietnam War casualties: Fought by high IQ civilized people

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

Take these statistics and shove them up your inferiority complex possessing rear end:

http://m.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Why are you being so asinine? The educated Nigerians are SELF-SELECTED! They are not an accurate sample of the population!
You keep on attacking me with Ad Hominems. How did you even become the moderator of this section?! You can fight the truth, but it will always fight you back.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Why are you being so asinine? The educated Nigerians are SELF-SELECTED! They are not an accurate sample of the population!
You keep on attacking me with Ad Hominems. How did you even become the moderator of this section?!

You can fight the truth, but it will always fight you back.
The truth about the Spanish Civil War: 500,000 dead

Hint: fought by high IQ Europeans

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:
The Crime statistics. The Poverty statistics. The IQ statistics. The Welfare statistics.
Give me the statistics.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Reyginus:
Give me the statistics.
LMAO
Let me help him out.
American Civil War: fought to maintain slavery in civilized America: between 675,000-900,000 dead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

You are a messenger of Rubbish and jargon. Just stop.

Africans are corrupt yes, unintelligent? far from it.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

You keep on attacking me with Ad Hominems. How did you even become the moderator of this section?! You can fight the truth, but it will always fight you back.

That's a nonsensical statement. The same can be said about the Asians in the United States and the whites. Do not downplay Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 2:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

That's a nonsensical statement. The same can be said about the Asians in the United States and the whites. Do not downplay Nigerians

The truth is the truth. Fight it all you want.

The average Nigerian is an unintelligent idiot. The Nigerians here are self selected--just like every other high performing group here.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The truth is the truth. Fight it all you want.
Except your idea of truth here is a massive lie.

ChinonsoDike2:

The average Nigerian is an unintelligent idiot. The Nigerians here are self selected--just like every other high performing group here.
Please don't project your whiskey-bottle IQ on other people.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by IPOB123london: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2015
and in the end the TRuth will over-power the darkness

of course the only solution is the last miracle left to manifest in the world

the sun must shine lipsrsealed

for your honour and generations to come lipsrsealed

that is that! deal with it!

they have a lot to say but we are laughing at cha; people just dnt know-2pac said it lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by IPOB123london: 2:47am On Dec 28, 2015
not surprise that people of the kontury refused to acknowledge the truth

and they keep saying i go better;

and you are telling us nothing is wrong with the brain of a black man

tufiakwa this is serious; so serious my goodness me

naw the sun must rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 2:49am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

Except your idea of truth here is a massive lie.

Please don't project your whiskey-bottle IQ on other people.

I'm in the 90th percentile for population IQ, so I have every right to call out the low Apefrican IQ. Now go back to salivating over senile, bird-brained white girls.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by IPOB123london: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2015
where were the most educated kontury man in US when ebola was threatening to wipe out the whole of Africa

lets start from here

oya hotep

even the billionaires were hiding away from people

does that not ring bell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2015
IPOB123london:

and in the end the TRuth will over-power the darkness
of course the only solution is the last miracle left to manifest in the world

the sun must shine lipsrsealed

for your honour and generations to come lipsrsealed

that is that! deal with it!

they have a lot to say but we are laughing at cha; people just dnt know-2pac said it lipsrsealed

Always.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2015
IPOB123london:

where were the most educated kontury man in US when ebola was threatening to wipe out the whole of Africa

lets start from here

oya hotep

even the billionaires were hiding away from people

does that not ring bell?

Ignore that idiot. It took the white doctors from the US to save them.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Don't give up hope my enlightened brothers there is a solution. What we must remember is that the black race is not inferior, any more than a man with an illness is inferior to a man who is healthy. The ailment is temporary and can be solved with medicine. Once the black race is cured from the curse of low IQ all of these problems will solve themselves.

pleep:

I'm going to illustrate my understanding of what a successful IQ-development program would look like, lets use Namibia for example. This is a country that would be perfect for such a program, as would Swaziland, Lesotho and Equatorial Guinea.

Population: 3,000,000

Average IQ: 74

IQ- development, as I understand it, is not just about preventing dumb people from reproducing it is also about making sure that the best genes are passed down to the future. This involves no coercion; the majority of Africans live on two dollars a day and it would not be difficult to provide satisfactory compensation for everyone involved. The people in question are poor already, there is the added benefit of making their lives easier by alleviating the burden of large families on people who are already struggling.

Contraceptives like Depo-Provera and ValsaGel can provide safe long-term fertility reduction. These drugs are reversible.

The first step would be to increase the difficulty of primary and secondary education, creating an IQ ceiling of around 100 for graduating high school. Students who do not meet this mark will be steered towards vocational education. Thus, the value of a high school degree will carry the weight that a college degree does currently, saving citizens of average intelligence the financial burden of paying for useless university degrees while creating a vast unskilled and semi-skilled workforce.

The students who are qualified for university, fall into 2 brackets: IQ of 115+ and IQ of 134 +. Students who score above 134 are a nations most valuable resource. These students should not be temped to leave the country, to this end they will payed a stipend and educated for free. In a country like Namibia, home to uranium deposits and vast mineral wealth, university education should be in subjects like; Nuclear/Electrical/Petroleum Engineering, Geology and Chemistry. (These are the types of skills Africa needs to exploit her natural resources, humanities should be taught in secondary school, or learned at home.) According to ghetto-statistics, the number of people qualified to attend the top-tier college should be (guesstimating) 1/10,000. 300 in the entire population of 3,000,000. The males will be payed $50 each to donate sperm to a sperm bank.

People like this are less than 1/10,000,000 these genetics are worth their weight in gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD4X7a0J_ng

On the other end of the bell-curve, the bottom 16 percent, (480,000 people in a population of 3 million) will be categorized as low functioning. These people are around 59 IQ and below. People at 59 IQ are able to do simple menial tasks, people below 50 are unemployable and need government help to have a realistic role in a modern economy. These are the Boko Haram. If they are not taken under the wing of the government they will tear down the society. The men in this category will be given the option to, for compensation, revive a ten year birth control injection called Valsagel that can be reversed at any time. These men will also be given a job and a place to live. The women will be given the option of artificial insemination by the sperm of the 130+ men who donated at the university.

The prospect of smarter children gives the low IQ woman an option for social mobility. These children can graduate high school, maybe even go to college and lift their entire family out of poverty. The average IQ of these children will be a full standard deviation greater than the current mean of 74. In several generations the average IQ of the nation that undergoes an IQ-development program will rise to first world levels.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 28, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

I'm in the 90th percentile for population IQ, so I have every right to call out the low Apefrican IQ. Now go back to salivating over senile, bird-brained white girls.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[size=17pt]
“You are so proud of your intelligence.
You are like a like a condemned man, proud of the vastness of his prison cell.”

― Anthony de Mello [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2015
IPOB123london:

Your mumu oyibo people were struggling to learn from Nigeria when Ebola DID NOT SPREAD.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-did-nigeria-quash-its-ebola-outbreak-so-quickly/

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

Why is the IQ of mongolia 15 points higher than the IQ of U.S blacks?

These are pictures of mongolia....

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:04am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

Your mumu oyibo people were struggling to learn from Nigeria when Ebola DID NOT SPREAD.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-did-nigeria-quash-its-ebola-outbreak-so-quickly/
This fucking typical black monkey. Quid saw that I use pictures in my posts so he has started spamming the entire forum with retarded pointless images.

Blacks are so low IQ all they can do is copy other people.. and fail at it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead / 7 Benefits Of Speaking Nigeria’s Three Major Languages / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.