Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. (17897 Views)

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Why is the IQ of mongolia higher than the IQ of U.S blacks?

These are pictures of mongolia....

Why are you so idi0tic?

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTz3QjcloI
[/flash]
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
This fucking typical black monkey. Quid saw that I use pictures in my posts so he has started spamming the entire forum with retarded pointless images.

Blacks are so low IQ all they can do is copy other people.. and fail at it.
Are you the depressed guy in this photo?

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:07am On Dec 28, 2015
This monkey doesn't even bother to write anything of substance in its posts anymore all it does is spam images because it saw a higher IQ person do it.

Monkey see monkey do.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by IPOB123london: 3:08am On Dec 28, 2015
now tell me

how would someone pray five times a day

to honour his God

but turn around to loot and loot and loot and loot

still command respect from his people

and u are telling us there is nothing wrong with the brain of a black man

how can one claim to be fighting gworrutpion but he has defied two court order of the same oat he sworn to protect and his followers cannot see anything wrong but they keep saying i go better how; they want their kontry to be like Europe but they totally lack the discipline and attitude to develop the environment they are living in

and u are telling us there is nothing wrong

4 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
This monkey doesn't even bother to write anything of substance in its posts anymore all it does is spam images because it saw a higher IQ person do it.

Monkey see monkey do.
Do you love me?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:09am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

Are you the depressed guy in this photo?
I just report your posts as spam so they don't show up
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 28, 2015
IPOB123london:

now tell me

how would someone pray five times a day

to honour his God

but turn around to loot and loot and loot and loot

still command respect from his people

and u are telling us there is nothing wrong with the brain of a black man

how can one claim to be fighting gworrutpion but he has defied two court order of the same oat he sworn to protect and his followers cannot see anything wrong but they keep saying i go better how; they want their kontry to be like Europe but they totally lack the discipline and attitude to develop the environment they are living in

and u are telling us there is nothing wrong
The 30 years war: 8,000,000 dead

Note: high IQ populations involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
I just report your posts as spam so they don't show up
hahahahhhh
Loser, loserhood, loser cum laude.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2015
wirinet:
It is lack of education that makes you see the black man as a curse rather than a blessing to humanity. Let me give you some free education;

First the Black Race are the original Homo Sapiens Sapiens, we are the template from which all other races are derived. When your ancestors left Africa and entered Europa, they encountered big, clumsy and stupid species of Humans, called Neanderthals. They quicky subdued the neanderthala and drove them into extinction. From there your ancestors went on the conquer the whole world; from Austrailia to Asia to the Americas.

A black couple can give birth to an Oyinbo child, but an Oyinbo couple can never birth a black child.

The difference between the races is social organization and climate. The Oyinbos needed to evolve social orgainzation to cope with their harsh climate and environment, hence the need to form bigger and more structured political units and be able to control and conquer their environment through studying and understanding their environment (sciences). We that stayed behind in Africa became complacent and lazy due to abundant food sources and clement climate. We did not need sophisticated political units and the sciences to survive.

A black couple cannot give birth to an actual white person. How retarded are you? The difference between blacks and whites is not just skin color. The bone structure, jaw size and physiology are different.

And even if it were so, and whites evolved from blacks, how is this something to be proud of? Things tend to improve when they evolve. Which one of these monkeys is the negro?

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
A black couple cannot give birth to an actual white person. How retarded are you? The difference between blacks and whites is not just skin color. The bone structure, jaw size and physiology are different.

And even if it were so, and whites evolved from blacks, how is this something to be proud of? Things tend to improve when they evolved. Which one of these monkeys is the negro?
Notice your fellow mumu in this video ==>
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
[/flash]
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:

Any suggestion(s) as to how to change this?
pleep:

I'm going to illustrate my understanding of what a successful IQ-development program would look like, lets use Namibia for example. This is a country that would be perfect for such a program, as would Swaziland, Lesotho and Equatorial Guinea.

Population: 3,000,000

Average IQ: 74

IQ- development, as I understand it, is not just about preventing dumb people from reproducing it is also about making sure that the best genes are passed down to the future. This involves no coercion; the majority of Africans live on two dollars a day and it would not be difficult to provide satisfactory compensation for everyone involved. The people in question are poor already, there is the added benefit of making their lives easier by alleviating the burden of large families on people who are already struggling.

Contraceptives like Depo-Provera and ValsaGel can provide safe long-term fertility reduction. These drugs are reversible.

The first step would be to increase the difficulty of primary and secondary education, creating an IQ ceiling of around 100 for graduating high school. Students who do not meet this mark will be steered towards vocational education. Thus, the value of a high school degree will carry the weight that a college degree does currently, saving citizens of average intelligence the financial burden of paying for useless university degrees while creating a vast unskilled and semi-skilled workforce.

The students who are qualified for university, fall into 2 brackets: IQ of 115+ and IQ of 134 +. Students who score above 134 are a nations most valuable resource. These students should not be temped to leave the country, to this end they will payed a stipend and educated for free. In a country like Namibia, home to uranium deposits and vast mineral wealth, university education should be in subjects like; Nuclear/Electrical/Petroleum Engineering, Geology and Chemistry. (These are the types of skills Africa needs to exploit her natural resources, humanities should be taught in secondary school, or learned at home.) According to ghetto-statistics, the number of people qualified to attend the top-tier college should be (guesstimating) 1/10,000. 300 in the entire population of 3,000,000. The males will be payed $50 each to donate sperm to a sperm bank.

People like this are less than 1/10,000,000 these genetics are worth their weight in gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD4X7a0J_ng

On the other end of the bell-curve, the bottom 16 percent, (480,000 people in a population of 3 million) will be categorized as low functioning. These people are around 59 IQ and below. People at 59 IQ are able to do simple menial tasks, people below 50 are unemployable and need government help to have a realistic role in a modern economy. These are the Boko Haram. If they are not taken under the wing of the government they will tear down the society. The men in this category will be given the option to, for compensation, revive a ten year birth control injection called Valsagel that can be reversed at any time. These men will also be given a job and a place to live. The women will be given the option of artificial insemination by the sperm of the 130+ men who donated at the university.

The prospect of smarter children gives the low IQ woman an option for social mobility. These children can graduate high school, maybe even go to college and lift their entire family out of poverty. The average IQ of these children will be a full standard deviation greater than the current mean of 74. In several generations the average IQ of the nation that undergoes an IQ-development program will rise to first world levels.

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm two steps ahead of u in ur thoughts... I know u want to bring up Vain arguments like Africa being a scientific Hob centuries ago, typified by the Egyptian Pyramids and the conquest of the Egyptian Pheroes.. My brother those a the lamest arguments I can ever phatom in this 21st century...

What is the problem with the black race? Why are we still living like savages? Other races (asians,arabs,latinos) they are all ahead and getting @ Par with their colonies... What is wrong with the Blackman? We cannEver get our acts right.
The reasoning of a very average Blackman is very appalling ; No forsight, No projections, No plan for a safer climate, No strive to make an environment sustainable...
The amenities that we had enjoyed hitherto are colonial inspired ; Railways, Waterboard(now defunct), blossoming economy (now ravaged)... this We're all creations of colonial masters, and we haven't been able to upgrade and measure up decades after? and u think we are not cursed?
An average Blackman sees the development coming to his lands and wrestles it not to come, until he is settled percuniarily (that's how Bad it is with us) ; and yet many doesn't see this as a problem and have refused to identify it...

The devastating thhing is; The attitude of Blacks is not only in Africans, Blacks found in every part of the world are like this ; in South Africa, the gettoes and slumps are black inhabited, in U.S.A, blacks live like pigs and in gettoes, the black indian population are synonymous with pigs, Pakistan alike... Jamaica, Haiti that are caribean nations with predominantly black population are also Mess; and u think something is not fundamentally wrong with th black race...

I curse the day I became a black man... God forbid... (had I been a Caucasian, my level of racism against blacks would have been on CNN)
hahahah @ the bolded grin

Unfortunately I have to agree. It is a miracle that other races so willingly turn a blind eye to the obvious inferiority of blacks, ending colonization, ending apartheid, desegregation etc. But Instead of using this rare opportunity to develop our homelands and gather wealth like the Jews did, blacks have instead used the last 50 years to prove all the old racist stereotypes about us to be true.

Proliferating AIDS, Ebola, Crime, Stupidity... #WorldStar

And so when the next wave of racism returns to the political mainstream it will not be stopped by non-violent protest. The next generation of racists will come at blacks with genetic and empirical evidence.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
hahahah @ the bolded grin

Unfortunately I have to agree. It is a miracle that other races so willingly turn a blind eye to the obvious inferiority of blacks, by ending colonization, ending apartheid, desegregation etc. But Instead of using this rare opportunity to develop our homelands and gather wealth like the Jews did, blacks have instead used this time to prove all the old racist stereotypes about us to be true.

Proliferating AIDS, Ebola, Crime, Stupidity... #WorldStar

And so when the next wave of racism returns to the political mainstream it will not be stopped by non-violent protest. The next generation of racists will come at blacks with genetic and empirical evidence.
^ Are you sure?

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 3:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Well i'll tell you guys one thing, if there is one benefit of being a good looking high IQ black man it is the virtually unlimited access to white pussy. Good universities and mentally demanding jobs are places where black men are rare, and scarcity breeds desire. These women find it miraculous to meet a black man who can actually speak standard English and converse about intellectual topics whilst laying pipe like a tribal warrior.

Its the simple pleasures that make being black worth it cool. Once we eliminate the low IQ's from among us we will be on top.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Well i'll tell you guys one thing, if there is one benefit of being a good looking high IQ black man it is the virtually unlimited access to white pussy. good universities and mentally demanding jobs are places were black men are rare, and scarcity breeds desire.

These women find it miraculous to meet a black man who can actually speak standard English and converse about intellectual topics whilst laying down pipe like a tribal warrior.

Its the simple pleasures that make being black worth it cool once we eliminate the low IQ's from among us we will be on top.
^ Just admit that you are a loser.
Your fictitious high IQ is what it is: FICTITIOUS grin grin grin grin

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsnWkMSlp4
[/flash]
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by wirinet(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

And even if it were so, and whites evolved from blacks, how is this something to be proud of? Things tend to improve when they evolve. Which one of these monkeys is the negro?

What is an actual white person? I thought white and black refers to skin colour. There's no bone structure, jaws size and physiology not found among African tribes. The Somalis and Ethiopians have the most diverse gene pool in the planet, there you will find indigenous Africans with all the physical characteristics of the whites, like long pointed nose, small lips, light skin, light bone structure and long hair. Even me a black skinned African have long pointed nose and small lips - unusual for an indigenous Nigeria tribe.

Meanwhile it is near impossible to find oyinbo with typical black features like flat nose, thick lips and kinky hair. This is because Oyinbos get their genes from us.

As i said earlier, white race is not an evolutionary improvement, they developed socially and technologically better than us, because they had to learn to survive in harsh, hostile and austere environment.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2015
wirinet:

What is an actual white person? I thought white and black refers to skin colour. There's no bone structure, jaws size and physiology not found among African tribes. The Somalis and Ethiopians have the most diverse gene pool in the planet, there you will find indigenous Africans with all the physical characteristics of the whites, like long pointed nose, small lips, light skin, light bone structure and long hair. Even me a black skinned African have long pointed nose and small lips - unusual for an indigenous Nigeria tribe.

Meanwhile it is near impossible to find oyinbo with typical black features like flat nose, thick lips and kinky hair. This is because Oyinbos get their genes from us.

As i said earlier, white race is not an evolutionary improvement, they developed socially and technologically better than us, because they had to learn to survive in harsh, hostile and austere environment.
I am not in the business of uplifting whites so the sooner this conversation turns away from them the better. But since you mentioned it, do you not see how, understanding how natural selection and evolution works, that this harsh, hostile environment could have ostensibly caused whites to evolve further than blacks?

Someone who is to survive during winter would need to be able to plan ahead and have the intelligence and foresight to store food as well as the ability to make complex shelters and manipulate fire indoors. If they were unable to do this they would die. These Evolutionary pressures where not present among black people and thus it can be inferred that this resulted in a higher IQ among non-black populations.

In the United States forensics can determine a persons race just by looking at their skeleton, there are huge physiological differences between people of African decent and European decent. Most of these differences were caused by mutations and as such are not present among black people despite our higher genetic variation.

On top of this the mitochondrial DNA is different, DNA can be used to pinpoint someones racial heritage down to the tribe. For this reason it is literally impossible for two black parents to produce a white child. The first 3 images show how accurate a DNA analysis is for detecting someones race. The last image shows how blatant the racial physiological differences can be.

Let us leave this subject.

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Imhotep and raygenius ; keep on decievingg urselfs, and denying the obvious... as u grow u'll have a rethink...

just sou know; I was once like u guyz, denying the "seeming white superioRity" until I travelled out, and saw how sane humans behvae, saw how law works, how people know whattodo without being primed, saw how everyone puts in efforts to make thier environment sustainable and worth living...
I was startlEd...
When I returned home; Just from the airport, I knew my race was cursed... I wished I could remove this black stinking skin 4rm myself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I was once like u guyz, denying the "seeming white superioRity" until I travelled out, and saw how sane humans behave, saw how law works, how people know what to do without being primed, saw how everyone puts in efforts to make thier environment sustainable and worth living...
So, tell me. Sane people go about looting palaces.
Just like they are looting Oba Ovoramwen's palace here ==>

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

So, tell me. Sane people go about looting palaces.
Just like they are looting Oba Ovoramwen's palace here ==>

Sane people don't cry about the past when they should be thinking about the future.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Sane people don't cry about the past when they should be thinking about the future.
Sane people see through the myth of PROGRESS as narrated by cultures that are based upon:
- slavery,
- genocide,
- looting other continents,
- racism
etc.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by wirinet(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
I am not in the business of uplifting whites so the sooner this conversation turns away from them the better. But since you mentioned it, do you not see how, understanding how natural selection and evolution works, that this harsh, hostile environment could have ostensibly caused whites to evolve further than blacks?

Someone who is to survive during winter would need to be able to plan ahead and have the intelligence and foresight to store food as well as the ability to make complex shelters and manipulate fire indoors. If they were unable to do this they would die. These Evolutionary pressures where not present among black people and thus it can be inferred that this resulted in a higher IQ among non-black populations.

In the United States forensics can determine a persons race just by looking at their skeleton, there are huge physiological differences between people of African decent and European decent. Most of these differences were caused by mutations and as such are not present among black people despite our higher genetic variation.

On top of this the mitochondrial DNA is different, DNA can be used to pinpoint someones racial heritage down to the tribe. For this reason it is literally impossible for two black parents to produce a white child. The first 3 images show how accurate a DNA analysis is for detecting someones race. The last image shows how blatant the racial physiological differences can be.

Let us leave this subject.

The way you respond shows you are a specialist in the medical sciences, while i am just a layman. Well thank you for taking the time and effort to educate us. However we tend to agree that the seeming difference in IQ between the races can be explained by the need for those in harsh environments to evolve physical, social and political structures to survive.

What i am saying is that two black couples can give birth a baby with physically white features, like light skin, pointed nose, thin lips and even straight hair. A pure black couple can even birth an albino with blond hair and light brown eyes, meanwhile, it is near impossible for a white couple to birth a black skinned, flat nosed or kinky haired baby.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
Let me help him out.
American Civil War: fought to maintain slavery in civilized America: between 675,000-900,000 dead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
Lol. The problem is knowledge of history and the power of colonialism and neocolonialism.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

Sane people see through the myth of PROGRESS as narrated by cultures that are based upon:
- slavery,
- genocide,
- looting other continents,
- racism
etc.

Progress results in:

1. Higher IQ, Literacy rates and education
2. higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality
3. Less infection disease
4. Less starvation poverty and violent crime.
5. Technology

..... and the list goes on to infinity. But the monkey thinks "progress" is a myth. If there is a race of man stupider than the negro that race is extincct.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Imhotep and raygenius ; keep on decievingg urselfs, and denying the obvious... as u grow u'll have a rethink...

just sou know; I was once like u guyz, denying the "seeming white superioRity" until I travelled out, and saw how sane humans behvae, saw how law works, how people know whattodo without being primed, saw how everyone puts in efforts to make thier environment sustainable and worth living...
I was startlEd...
When I returned home; Just from the airport, I knew my race was cursed... I wished I could remove this black stinking skin 4rm myself...
Lololol. A man with better understanding should have a rethink while a man with emotional understanding roams about with his poor understanding? So your travel changed the nature of man? lol. From all indications you are trying to make me believe you a fool or a stubborn ignorant man. I'm serious.

A fool and an ignorant man criticize a thing they doesn't understand and when you try to help them or ask them to help you, they refuse and keep on raking up irrational emotions as logical arguments. But I will not call you a fool maybe an arrogant ignorant man.

Let me just help you. I just had to be sure of your position before I arrived here. Your explanations too. Let this sink in your brainwashed head. Read this:

If there's any difference in man, it's in the Anatomical and Physiological mechanisms of man. There must be a superior internal anatomy and it's corresponding physiology. Every human has the same. The whites were formerly slaves to blacks before the blacks became theirs. Medicine is your friend. I know you've never heard of Imhotep the first medical doctor in History of Man.

Pharaohs personal doctor who performed operations. You can check the Ebers Papyrus or Edwin Smith Surgical Papyrus. The whites are doing better now because they choose to now. They've mad choices in the past, by your standards, qualifies them as brutes.

Your intelligence is highly influenced by your environment. The Psychological Theory of Motivation operates better where there is a challenge to overcome. That means man has a higher probability of accomplishing a thing when it is really a need.

If I don't have problems I don't really need solutions. But here is the mental part. The greater the problem you solve the greater the reasoning power of your Frontal Lobe. And whites due to their environment benefited from this. That's human Psychology. Maslow is your friend.

You know why you believe what you are saying as the truth? I can bet you don't know. It's simply education. A reprogramming. The same reason African Medical Students swear the Hippocratic Oath even when it is on record that Hippocrates was not the first Medical Doctor. The same education given to little boys in their primal stages as a preparatory measure for Suicide Bombings.

I know you must have asked why they blow themselves up you should also ask why you believe these things you believe now. I asked you if you can judge a man of eighty with the last ten years of his life but you didn't answer. Read your history. It's okay to be angry that our speed dropped but to assume what you are assuming now, especially without presenting any concrete data for analysis, is not intelligent. Dare to read. Read. Read. Read. Think. Think. Think.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
uote author=Raymondenyi post=41407578]Imhotep and raygenius ; keep on decievingg urselfs, and denying the obvious... as u grow u'll have a rethink...

I was startlEd...
When I returned home; Just from the airport, I knew my race was cursed... I wished I could remove this black stinking skin 4rm myself...Lololol. So your travel changed the nature of man? lol. From all indications you are trying to make me believe you a fool or a stubborn ignorant man. I'm serious. A fool and an ignorant man criticize a thing they doesn't understand and when you try to help them or ask them to help you, they refuse and keep on raking up irrational emotions as logical arguments. But I will not call you a fool maybe an arrogant ignorant man.

Let me just help you. I just had to be sure of your position before I arrived here. Your explanations too. Let this sink in your brainwashed head. Read this:

If there's any difference in man, it's in the Anatomical and Physiological mechanisms of man. There must be a superior internal anatomy and it's corresponding physiology. Every human has the same. The whites were formerly slaves to blacks before the blacks became theirs. Medicine is your friend. I know you've never heard of Imhotep the first medical doctor in History of Man. Pharaohs personal doctor who performed operations. You can check the Ebers Papyrus or Edwin Smith Surgical Papyrus. The whites are doing better now because they choose to now. They've mad choices in the past, by your standards, qualifies them as brutes.

Your intelligence is highly influenced by your environment. The Psychological Theory of Motivation operates better where there is a challenge to overcome. That means man has a higher probability of accomplishing a thing when it is really a need. If I don't have problems I don't really need solutions. But here is the mental part. The greater the problem you solve the greater the reasoning power of your Frontal Lobe. And whites due to their environment benefited from this. That's human Psychology. Maslow is your friend.

You know why you believe what you are saying as the truth? I can bet you don't know. It's simply education. A reprogramming. The same reason African Medical Students swear the Hippocratic Oath even when it is on record that Hippocrates was not the first Medical Doctor. The same education given to little boys in their primal stages as a preparatory measure for Suicide Bombings. I know you must have asked why they blow themselves up you should also ask why you believe these things you believe now. I asked you if you can judge a man of eighty with the last ten years of his life but you didn't answer. Read your history. It's okay to be angry that our speed dropped but to assume what you are assuming now, especially without presenting any concrete data for analysis, is not intelligent. Dare to read.
Read what history? there was no written language in west Africa except for a few simple scripts which were used for cults and vodoo.

Where are the stone buildings from these great Sub-Saharan African civilizations? Why is everything in Egypt, a country which is part of Africa in name only.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Progress results in:

1. Higher IQ, Literacy rates and education
2. higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality
3. Less infection disease
4. Less starvation poverty and violent crime.
5. Technology

..... and the list goes on to infinity. But the monkey thinks "progress" is a myth. If there is a race of man stupider than the negro that race is extincct.
Wow! Interesting. Let's begin with one.

Higher Literacy Rates and Education. The question is for how long now in contrast with how long man has lived?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

It is the high IQ imbeciles that are going extinct, on the CONTRARY. grin grin grin grin
when u spam pictures I just report them so they don't show up.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Read what history? there was no written language in west Africa except for a few simple scripts which were used for cults and vodoo.
"History is a collection of lies that have been agreed upon" -- Napoleon

fleep:

Where are the stone buildings from these great Sub-Saharan African civilizations? Why is everything in Egypt, a country which is part of Africa in name only.
Egypt is part of Africa.

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

No written language in West Africa? Colonialism is very powerful. Let's begin with the Nsibidi in Eastern Nigeria and Edo. His do you see that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

7 Benefits Of Speaking Nigeria’s Three Major Languages / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square / Ph Carnival Pics; The Saturday Street Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.