Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. (17893 Views)

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Pardon my method, bro, I'm a student of Socratic Dialogue.
Fair enough, If you will be intellectually honest I will return the favor.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
The sampling was done in 1998. Samples do not have a time range of relevance, that is for you to infer.
Okay the samples were collected in 1998. Very good. I get you now. In that light I'd say the sample cannot even see beyond a hundred years so it cannot be used as a blueprint for black anatomical, physiological-human deficiency.

I know it's not fossils that were collected. I agree that the whites have been better in the past 'very few' years with respect to man coming into being but then it is not enough to assume what you are assuming. Tell me why you think otherwise.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay the samples were collected in 1998. Very good. I get you now. In that light I'd say the sample cannot even see beyond a hundred years so it cannot be used as a blueprint for black anatomical, physiological-human deficiency.

I know it's not fossils that were collected. I agree that the whites have been better in the past 'very few' years with respect to man coming into being but then it is not enough to assume what you are assuming. Tell me why you think otherwise.
All those questions just to make a point that I already knew you were going to make?

I'm starting to feel like you are wasting my time.

So if we agree that whites are ahead of blacks in the past couple hundred of years. Those buildings I listen are from 300-400 years ago btw. Then at what point do you think whites were not ahead of West African blacks? Give me a specific century or a specific era
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
All those questions just to make a point that I already knew you were going to make?

I'm starting to feel like you are wasting my time.

So if we agree that whites are ahead of blacks in the past couple hundred of years. Then at what point do you think whites were not ahead of blacks? Give me a specific century or a specific era
No. It doesn't work like that with me. A yes or no will do and I will answer your question but first respond to that. The question is, do you think a sample collected in 1998 is enough to decide which race is superior? Yes or No. Then I answer your question.

You have to be patient arguing with me.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
No. It doesn't work like that with me. A yes or no will do and I will answer your question but first respond to that. The question is, do you think a sample collected in 1998 is enough to decide which race is superior? Yes or No. Then I answer your question.

You have to be patient arguing with me.
Bla bla bla you are a complete dumbass, you don't know anything about dialectic discussion. You are just trying to talk me in circles and waste my time. Give a black monkey a chance and he proves his inferiority every damn time.

I'm done talking with you
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Bla bla bla you are a complete dumbass, you don't know anything about dialectic discussion. You are just trying to talk me in circles and waste my time. Give a black monkey a chance and he proves his inferiority every damn time.

I'm done talking with you
Lololololol. Please don't go yet. You sound like a white racist now pretending to be black. Hope you are not a coward? I take it back. Tell me, how does a sample from 98 proof that whites are the superior race. Or simply tell me Yes or No and we move on.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololololol. Please don't go yet. You sound like a white racist now pretending to be black. Hope you are not a coward? I take it back. Tell me, how does a sample from 98 proof that whites are the superior race. Or simply tell me Yes or No and we move on.
Ok ill give the monkey one more chance.

No, of course a sample from 98 doesn't prove whites are a superior race.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Ok ill give the monkey one more chance.

No, of course a sample from 98 doesn't prove whites are a superior race.
In essence it is pointless to this argument. Established. It would have been easy but then why would you want to listen to a monkey or even give this monkey a second chance? Tell me.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
In essence it is pointless to this argument. Established. It would have been easy but then why would you want to listen to a monkey or even give this monkey a second chance? Tell me.
So this is what you call dialectic discussion.... endless deflections and asinine questions What is your IQ son, 85? You are a complete ape.

Just because one sample doesn't single-handedly prove blacks are inferior doesn't mean it is irrelevant. The stat is part of a larger picture. Is this a hard concept to understand?

I knew giving one of you guys a chance would make me just hate you even more. And no I am not a white racist I am black and i am fighting for a eugenics program to rid the earth of you low IQ trash so my people can advance. The black race is not inferior, it is just sick with the cancer of a low IQ dumb-ass population that is too large, YOU ARE PART OF THAT CANCER.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
This is what you call dialectic discussion - endless deflections and asinine questions what is your IQ son, 85? You are a complete ape.

I knew giving one of you guys a chance would make me just hate you even more. And no I am not a white racist I am black and i am fighting for a eugenics program to rid the earth of you low IQ trash so my people can advance. The black race is not inferior, it is just sick with the cancer of a low IQ dumb-ass population that is too large, YOU ARE PART OF THAT CANCER.
Lololololol. Why are you saying this to an ape? How will it understand?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololololol. Why are you saying this to an ape? How will it understand?
It wont, I understand that.

So this is be the last time I waste my energy trying to reason with you monkeys. The fact that you even believe in Afrocentrism marks you as a certified low IQ hopeless monkey.

point proven: https://www.nairaland.com/2808750/officially-decided-black-people-beyond
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ATERI(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=fleep post=41405701][/quote]

Fleep, just wondering, how would you rate the IQ of Nigerians and what percentage of the Nigerian population would you say have good enough IQ?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
It wont, I understand that.

So this is be the last time I waste my energy trying to reason with you monkeys. The fact that you even believe in Afrocentrism marks you as a certified low IQ hopeless monkey.

point proven: https://www.nairaland.com/2808750/officially-decided-black-people-beyond
Lolololol. Please don't go yet we are yet to begin. But wait o, how can a monkey believe in Afrocentrism? Does it have such capacity? Tell me, homosapien
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:

Fleep, just wondering, how would you rate the IQ of Nigerians and what percentage of the Nigerian population would you say have good enough IQ?

The worst sample puts the average IQ at 67 the best sample puts it at 84. The most realistic estimate would probably be around 75. The following image shows the Bell-curve for 75.

16% of the population has an IQ that is good enough for a modern economy. (90+)

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ATERI(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

The worst sample puts the average IQ at 67 the best sample puts it at 84. The most realistic estimate would probably be around 75. The following image shows the Bell-curve for 75.

16% of the population has an IQ that is good enough for a modern economy. (90+)

Good bless you my brother. If you have a country of one million people, there is no way in the world you will not have at least 1% of them with excellent IQ. If this country of one million should let the ones with the highest IQ to lead them, that society would advance rapidly. Do you agree with that assertion?

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:

Good bless you my brother. If you have a country of one million people, there is no way in the world you will not have at least 1% of them with excellent IQ. If this country of one million should let the ones with the highest IQ to lead them, that society would advance rapidly. Do you agree with that assertion?
Thank you for your kind words

And yes absolutely, if the smartest people led the country that would lead to advancement. But there also needs to be enough high IQ people to be doctors, engineers, professors, researchers and CEOs for the economy to function properly.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ATERI(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Thank you for your kind words

And yes absolutely, if the smartest people led the country that would lead to advancement. But there also needs to be enough high IQ people to be doctors, engineers, professors, researchers and CEOs for the economy to function properly.

Oh, once the best lead, they would make sure that happens.
But improved IQ may not necessarily be the most important problem facing us in Africa. And that is the reason why you should not dismiss those who are always linking what is happening in Africa to the West. The West always feel threatened by a smart African leader
If the Romans had killed Churchill and the British had killed Abraham Lincoln, the story of London and Washington would have turned out differently. So when we discuss the way forward we can`t afford to be too naive about the fact that external factors affect Africans more than it`s affecting other people or races
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by IPOB123london: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
let take this imagination for a start

if the white people refuses to sell the next generation of digital technology to black people

what will be the response
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:

Oh, once the best lead, they would make sure that happens.
But improved IQ may not necessarily be the most important problem facing us in Africa. And that is the reason why you should not dismiss those who are always linking what is happening in Africa to the West. The West always feel threatened by a smart African leader
If the Romans had killed Churchill and the British had killed Abraham Lincoln, the story of London and Washington would have turned out differently. So when we discuss the way forward we can`t afford to be too naive about the fact that external factors affect Africans more than it`s affecting other people or races
Oh, I see what you were trying to do. Concern troll and Scapegoat.

Well yes, in some ways you are right. Outside factors did play a largely negative role in Africa's development. However, to suggest they are the main cause of Africa's backwardness is laughable.

I once thought like you, but when my brain matured and I did the adequate research I discovered that the black races problems are largely self inflicted. Do you know how hard the whites tried to stop Japan from advancing? Do you know how hard the whites tried to keep China backwards? It didn't work because their people are smart and knew how to take every opportunity to advance. At this point in time the west barely even cares what goes on in Africa, but here you people are still scapegoating them for things that happened 50 years ago.

Its pitiful.

And its not a governments job to create everything, its the peoples job. Half of the problem with Africa is that the people are too stupid to do anything without government help. The reason why China, India and Malaysia rose from western domination to compete as equals while blacks are still complaining about colonization is because the average black brain is mentally inferior. End of story.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ATERI(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

Well yes, in some ways you are right. Outside factors did play a largely negative role in Africa's development. However, to suggest they are the main cause of Africa's backwardness is laughable.

I once thought like you, but when my brain matured and I did the adequate research I discovered that the black races problems are largely self inflicted. Do you know how hard the whites tried to stop Japan from advancing? Do you know how hard the whites tried to keep China backwards? It didn't work because their people are smart and knew how to take every opportunity to advance. At this point in time the west barely even cares what goes on in Africa, but here you people are still scapegoating them for things that happened 50 years ago.

Its pitiful.

And its not a governments job to create everything, its the peoples job. Half of the problem with Africa is that the people are too stupid to do anything without government help. The reason why China, India and Malaysia rose from western domination to compete as equals while blacks are still complaining about colonization is because the average black brain is mentally inferior. End of story.

Normally, I don`t do follow-ups due to time factor. My point to you has nothing to do with scape-goating or buck-passing. Just to draw your attention to the realities of the people you claim to care about. Trust me that I do not subscribe to the theory that anyone or country can keep you down if you get your priorities right, but you can`t get your priorities right as a nation until the right people lead
Well, you know that every statistic show that the Asians are smarter than the Whites, but the Asians do not have the most powerful countries in the world today. so that tells you what your IQ-improvement project in Africa would deliver
Lastly, you are the most intelligent when you can listen and take on board views that challenge your well-established positions not when you can`t

Thanks
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ATERI(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
IPOB123london:

let take this imagination for a start

if the white people refuses to sell the next generation of digital technology to black people

what will be the response

Very briefly, the West wouldn`t have been able to produce that technology without the forests of Congo
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The black race is a curse to humanity; I really wish I can change Nationality right now, and start living Like a Normal human being, and not a Pig anymore...

Blackmen Black Devils, nothing good ever comes from the Black Demons...

I curse the day I was made a black man to. Live in Africa...
It's just you, Ray.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:

Normally, I don`t do follow-ups due to time factor. My point to you has nothing to do with scape-goating or buck-passing. Just to draw your attention to the realities of the people you claim to care about. Trust me that I do not subscribe to the theory that anyone or country can keep you down if you get your priorities right, but you can`t get your priorities right as a nation until the right people lead
Well, you know that every statistic show that the Asians are smarter than the Whites, but the Asians do not have the most powerful countries in the world today. so that tells you what your IQ-improvement project in Africa would deliver
Lastly, you are the most intelligent when you can listen and take on board views that challenge your well-established positions not when you can`t

Thanks

You are not smart enough to teach me anything. You cant even comprehend how vast my knowledge is on this subject, i'm not trying to be arrogant but its just the truth. You are like a 5 year old arguing with a professor.

And China is the 2nd largest economy in the world and the fastest growing. It will overtake the U.S in our lifetimes. Japan is the 3rd largest economy beating every nation in Europe.

See why i don't take you people seriously? you don't know anything about what you are talking about.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:

Very briefly, the West wouldn`t have been able to produce that technology without the forests of Congo
why aren't the Congolese able to develop that technology with the materials in their own backyards?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ChinonsoDike2: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

Its pitiful.

THIS! THIS! THIS!

After the Opium wars of the 1800s, the west subdued China with ridiculous treaties and trade restrictions. Then in 1899, it forced them to implement an open door policy that allowed any interested imperialist power to establish its influence in China. China went through hell. They were virtually the USA's whipping boy, but look at them today.

Countries that were colonized and subdued by the west are now standing toe to toe with them. China for example is a world power;it owns so much of the USA's debt.

The external influence excuse that blacks throw around is getting stale.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Why is the IQ of mongolia 15 points higher than the IQ of U.S blacks?

These are pictures of mongolia....

I don't know if you were dropped on your head as a baby and that somehow malformed your mis-shaped head and lowered your IQ severely. It's quiet apparent that I'm speaking to someone who must have fecal matter in their brain. Remain st.upid!
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Read what history? there was no written language in west Africa except for a few simple scripts which were used for cults and vodoo.

Where are the stone buildings from these great Sub-Saharan African civilizations? Why is everything in Egypt, a country which is part of Africa in name only.

Another retarded statement...what is Tiffinagh? What is Nsibidi? What is Ajami? These are just a few written scripts out of several re.tard. In any case, this is a troll of a thread. I'm wasting my time with losers. Closing said thread down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square / Ph Carnival Pics; The Saturday Street Parade / Igbos Were The Proto-Bantus -Igbodefender.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.