Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) (1834 Views)

Ogun Corp Members / 2016 NYSC KATSINA STATE Corper Lekan Is Waiting For Your Questions / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Congratulations to the incoming
NYSC otondos ... You should all be
proud of yourselves. I am here to
answer any NYsC related questions
you might have (to the best of my ability). Nysc regeration process, requirenments, Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself Activities to take up that might be
beneficial in determining where you
are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc Are you also a foreign student?
Wondering how you will survive those
3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right
place then!!! Ask and it shall be answered! Disclaimer: I speak from Abuja Camp
experiences...other camps in other
states and how they function may be
different but any answer I provide
should give you a general guide. I
encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for
whatever information you seek. ***New rule
If you want me to respond to your
question, it might be advisable to NOT type rude questions and unecessary question. thank u
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Best CDS to join? How's Abuja Camp? Is Abuja sustainable for a corper living only on Allawee?
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Best CDS to join?
How's Abuja Camp?
Is Abuja sustainable for a corper living only on Allawee?
abuja is a very nice place to serve, is the best. It all depends on how u manage ur resurce. Bt their is no way u can only depend on ur alawee cus ppa pays too. for best cds parade and obs has upper hand
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Laxlondon:
abuja is a very nice place to serve, is the best. It all depends on how u manage ur resurce. Bt their is no way u can only depend on ur alawee cus ppa pays too. for best cds parade and obs has upper hand

Thanks a lot for this.

Apart from that state capital, which other local government is the best to serve?
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks a lot for this.

Apart from that state capital, which other local government is the best to serve?
abuja only have area councils nt local govt
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kk
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
L
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by winta2007(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Please I want to know the best state to serve based on this.

I am a freelancer, I work online, by his grace I will be among BATCH A 2016

I am looking for state I will serve, that will regular power supply.

And what are the possibilities of being posted in urban areas during your NYSC.

I am looking for a state that is online friendly.

I am from Enugu and went to school in Enugu

Thanks all.
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2016
winta2007:
Please I want to know the best state to serve based on this.

I am a freelancer, I work online, by his grace I will be among BATCH A 2016

I am looking for state I will serve, that will regular power supply.

And what are the possibilities of being posted in urban areas during your NYSC.

I am looking for a state that is online friendly.

I am from Enugu and went to school in Enugu

Thanks all.
Abuja, akwa ibom, lagos these states will help u
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 3:52am On Jan 10, 2016
K
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by abumuhammad19: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
hi. Pls i have a very big problem that needs
urgent answer. I ws mobilised for the 2015
batch B, but i did not knw till last week. I
havent registered, not collected my call up, iv
done nothing. But i can still see my name in
NYSC portal. I went to my school they said i
should just wait for the time for registration
and just go ahead and register. Please i
want to know more about my situation cuz i
dont want to miss 2016 batch A.hi. Pls i have a very big problem that needs
dont want to miss 2016 batch A.
hi. Pls i have a very big problem that needs
dont want to miss 2016 batch A.
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 4:52am On Jan 12, 2016
Dnt worri all u need to do is when online registration start click on revalidation and begin ur registration since ur name is in d nysc portal
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by hemeka231(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Please what are the requirement for an exemption certificate, and how do one go about it? thank you.
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Walexz02(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
I really love working in an industry specifically production industry or in an Agro allied industry, pleas which state in Nigeria would you suggest with abundant of such opportunity
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2016
hemeka231:
Please what are the requirement for an exemption certificate, and how do one go about it? thank you.
first if u are above 30 years u will be automatically exempted. but in the other hand u will need to validate ur date of birth by going to first bank and buy weac verification pin log in to the nysc site log in to ur dash board if u are been mobilised and Edith then request for exemption letter when nysc call up letter is due then ur ur letter will be due to thank u
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Walexz02:
I really love working in an industry specifically production industry or in an Agro allied industry, pleas which state in Nigeria would you suggest with abundant of such opportunity
Lagos state, Abuja, Kaduna, thank you
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by Laxlondon(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2016
kkkk
Re: Your Questions Will Be Answered (propective Corp Members) by ambient: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Laxlondon:
Congratulations to the incoming
NYSC otondos ... You should all be
proud of yourselves. I am here to
answer any NYsC related questions
you might have (to the best of my ability). Nysc regeration process, requirenments, Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself Activities to take up that might be
beneficial in determining where you
are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc Are you also a foreign student?

Wondering how you will survive those
3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right
place then!!! Ask and it shall be answered! Disclaimer: I speak from Abuja Camp
experiences...other camps in other
states and how they function may be
different but any answer I provide
should give you a general guide. I
encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for
whatever information you seek. ***New rule
If you want me to respond to your
question, it might be advisable to NOT type rude questions and unecessary question. thank u

p in my jamb form my middle name was misspelt, would it give me problems while checking my name?

(1) (Reply)

Payment Of INEC Training Exercise / NYSC Batch A 2018 Remobilization - Everything You Need To Know / Come In Here.... NYSC Self Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.