Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! (43907 Views)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Man / My One Day Job Experience In Lagos- / Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
butanep:

I know that particular seat in ur dp. It remind me of the old sweet memories of unbien.

We just relax there to see the unseen, take a cool relaxation and do some wooing.

Lol. Good ol' days indeed. My friends and I sit there to fill our eyes, when we have free periods between lectures.
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by butanep(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Good ol' days indeed. My friends and I sit there to fill our eyes, when we have free periods between lectures.

Good jare...

Just the way we fill our eyes with you girls crazy dressing style.
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
I also receive 2 of dis msg after my nysc
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Deefuray(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
butanep:
I love your height

Lol. Thank you. The shoe actually increased the height. wink

1 Like

Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Talk na make dem ban u. Mumu grin
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

who ban kill? Abegi!!!! It's just nairaland.... angry
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by misshoree(f): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
I CNT stop laffing o cheesy
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by davades(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2015
@Op ur battery is low
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by butanep(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Deefuray:

Lol. Thank you. The shoe actually increased the height. wink

The shoes... maybe it did a little.

Your legs are lengthy & sexy... Are you into modelling?
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Deefuray(f): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
butanep:

The shoes... maybe it did a little.

Your legs are lengthy & sexy... Are you into modelling?
Lol. Thank you.
I'm Not

1 Like

Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by butanep(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Deefuray:

Lol. Thank you.
I'm Not

Maybe you should give it a second thought...
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
butanep:

Maybe you should give it a second thought...
u dey chyke babe abi
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by butanep(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
odimbannamdi:

u dey chyke babe abi

It's not chyking... it's compliment.

Na your babe?
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by McPerry(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
PietroRico:
lol..u too observant jor

Lolz.dont mind me,was trained to.
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Hardethaewoh(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2016
teemy:
Hardethaewoh if you review the corper magazine of the state you served you would realize that those to the left and right of your picture also got the same message as well as all those on that page. I tried reporting it then but it seemed none of the security agencies were serious about pursuing it.

yea... a couple of pple I've reported similar texts too
from my observation, those 419ers pick profiles of pple with incomplete details, like no pix or those without numbers... we all just have to be watchful so dt what is meant to keep us in touch won't make us vulnerable!

1 Like

Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Hardethaewoh(m): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Emdee590:

Yea I concur with you bro ! From the discussion from the you would be able to deduce if na scammer or not

well, I called the previous one some days after I got d text, first he sounded surprised, He must av forgotten d name he claimed! then he told me to call back that more info is in the office!... what kinda "fellow Corper" . texts u ( c'mon if he's sincere, he shd av called).. and he does not even hav any info offhand to tell u .... haaba! in a company he claims to be working at!

I believe in miracles bt there are 4 signs too!
Re: What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! by Hardethaewoh(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Grinch:
U can never tell, just call d digits man! grin grin

hmmn very true!
so I have 3 "Corper mates" and none of them could call because dey all have network problems!
....and funny enof they all used the same template/pattern to send their msgs!

haaba! are the 3 of them using the same brain! or that's how their abstract Shell taught dem to type msgs... I dnt need 2 bother mysef dialing any digits bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Hills Solution / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / Life Savings Of 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.