Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) (38273 Views)

Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Islie: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Family says police asking for bribe to prosecute assailant

By Esther Onyegbula

When Mrs Lawal sent her 11-year-old grand-daughter (names withheld) on an errand to deliver okro to a customer, she did not envisage that the girl would be ambushed not to talk of being raped.
The fate that befell the grand-daughter on November 29, 2015, at Pure Water Bus Stop along Lagos-Badagry Road, was better imagined than experienced; she was found lying on a culvert unconscious, with blood all over her body.

It was learned that victim was ambushed on her way to the next street when a 27-year-old bakery worker, identified as Sule, allegedly ambushed her, dragged her to an uncompleted building and raped her.
It was alleged that Sule then abandoned the little girl there. She regained conscious and barely able to walk out of the uncompleted building when she collapsed on a culvert near Adebola International School, along palace road.

The suspect allegedly ran away after the rape, but police officers from Morogbo Divisional Police Headquarters apprehended him a week later.

Narrating her ordeal, the Primary 3 pupil said: ‘’After my grandma returned from the market that day, she sent me to her customer who sells cooked food at the other street. She asked me to supply her fresh okro which the customer had ordered for”.

‘’It was while I was on my way there that uncle Sule, who works in a bakery at Itoro area, called me. He said he wanted to buy okro for his wife. I told him the okro was not for sale, and that my mother’s friend had ordered for it. He said I should follow him, but I refused. All of a sudden, he grabbed me and dragged me to an uncompleted building. When I tried to shout, he used his hand to cover my mouth. As I tried to struggle, he tore my clothes and removed my pants. He also used his nails to injure my back as I attempted to escape, he over powered me and raped me.””

Mrs Lawal, the grandma, also gave her perspective of the incident. She stated: “After waiting for about 30 minutes for her to come back from the errand, I started looking for her because the place where she was supposed to take the okro to was the next street, less than 10 minutes’ walk. It was around 2pm that I asked her to go and give the okro to my customer who placed the order. After waiting for her to come, I started looking for her before an Okada man came to alert me that they had found my grand-daughter at about 2:30pm, and that she was lying unconscious on a culvert close to Adebola School. When I got there, onlookers had gathered at the scene. I was pained at what I saw; my little girl soaked in her own blood, her clothes torn. It was obvious she had been raped, as she was bleeding profusely, but because she was unconscious we didn’t know who was responsible. Immediately, I called my husband and he asked me to report the case to the police. When we got to Morogbo Police Station, they gave us police report and referred us to the General Hospital, Badagry.’’

She continued: “A doctor’s report from the hospital confirmed that my grand child was raped, as she had deep cuts and severe injuries inflicted on her virginal which caused the bleeding. The doctor stated that because of complications arising from the rape, her womb had been affected and that she needed urgent surgery. So they referred us to Igando General Hospital, along Iba -LASU road where they said they had the facility to handle her case.”’

Also speaking on the incident, Mr Lawal, the grandfather of the victim, said, “I was not at home when my wife called me that something terrible had happened.

Immediately, I asked her to go the police station to report the case. I met her at Morogbo Divisional Police Station.

“From Badagry General Hospital, I had to charter a cab that took us to Igando General Hospital, but because of traffic, we did not get to Igando until around 11pm and, by 12 midnight, she was in the theater because of the serious nature of her case. She was on admission from that day till Sunday when she was discharged.

‘’All we want is for justice to be done. Sincerely, we don’t know the effect of this rape on this little girl. We don’t know if the rapist did it for ritual purposes. We want justice because we don’t know the outcome of this. Already, we have spent about N150, 000 on the treatment and surgery she underwent. Currently, the police at Panti are demanding money to continue the prosecution of the case. One of them asked for N20, 000.”

It was gathered that the case was transferred from Morogbo to Lagos State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, Panti, for further investigation and the girl’s torn clothes stained with blood are being used as exhibits.

It was gathered that the victim, who is the first child of her mother, has been living with her grandparents since she was six years old.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/i-bled-profusely-fainted-as-suspected-ritualist-raped-me-11-yr-old-girl/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Babprosper20(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2015
xo wat did the rapisr gain? mtcheeew
frontpage on a sunday, happy sunday nd 2016 in advance
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by brunofarad(m): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2015
What on Earth is the world turning into
Raping an 11 year old.
May God pay them back accordingly.
AMEN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by ernecy(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Evil on the prowl, it's not safe any more.
I can imagine, Our useless NPF are asking for 20k to do there job. It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Lalasticala pls come and see for yourself oooo

God pls,that keke going to hell fire,this man should be at the owner's corner

What nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by zieraw2005(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2015
God help us
Make I go hide my kids biko

1 Like

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Jeez! shocked cry cry
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015
angry
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by VampireeM(f): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2015
The doctor stated that because of complications arising from the rape, her womb had been affected and that she needed urgent surgery.

That Sule should be made to die a painful death! Imagine with that his uncircumcised d¡ck has almost destroyed the little girl's womb! He is evil.. As for the policemen that are asking for bribe to prosecute the case, they should pray that this type of thing doesnt befall any of their children.. Shame on those Police Officers!

9 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by McCarlito(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2015
"Currently, the police at Panti are demanding money to continue
the prosecution of the case. One of them asked for N20, 000.”
The policemen at panti handling this case are as worse as the rapist who raped the little girl.. angry angry angry
A little child is raped and u want to collect money from the victims family to commence ur official duties...
Na the victim family employ u ni
The tax payers pay ur salaries and u still need the same tax payers to bribe u again before u repay their good faith.. Thats a shame on the side of the police officers who demanded that money from the victims family.....

6 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Heromaniaa: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Penile amputation equals justice in this case.

3 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Everyday we hear of a rape case

Its unfortunate
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by greatness22(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2015
For Heavens sake! Why evil? May the rapist be found and face the penalty of his crime.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
the f00l shud be hanged
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by sotall(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Toeyoursea(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
oma she o embarassedoma she o
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2015
this is wickedness ha shocked
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Bisjosh(f): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Since the NPF/law cannot help us, this is the time to help ourselves.

Who ever is guilty of rape (esp minor)should be burnt to death angry

2 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2015
these man needs to be castrated angry
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Nigeria Police Force is caused beyond repairs.....asking for bribe is now their right.....if my father was in Tue police force I will disown him and make sure I won't inherit anything from him, especially the cause.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by joseph1832(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Why I refuse to be surprised that the police is actually asking for bribe just to do what they receive alert for every month.

Sometimes, I wonder why we have to even wait for the law to take its course when the law is as lame as a sitting dock.

1 Like

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Shortyy(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
rape rape rape everywhere. wtf is happening in Nigeria?
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by pagorino(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
cry na end time rape b dz ooo...may God punish d evil doers.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
why do people do disgraceful things?its an abomination.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by ayusco85(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
with the high level of rape cases these days i must say Jesus second coming is Nigh. #EndTimeRape.

Job 13: 30. and behold it shall come to pass in the end of days that minors will be victims of rape from older men, their fathers and their relatives

2 Likes

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
I pity the country we are,where justice can be swept under the carpet by our hungry police men demanding for money. This should be probed and the officer be brought to book. Tired of some of our police men and uniform men insanity with corrupt notion before they could do the needful. Rogues in uniforms....hope your child will be in the same shoe and someone will demand you of money.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Ijaya123: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Mods, please why all these bad news early on Sunday morning?

Don't spoil people's mood abeg.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by eroticecstasy: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
I think it's hight time, those commedians at the top should ammend our constitution.
anyone caught in this act should be castrated
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
"Currently, the police at Panti are demanding money to continue the prosecution of the case. One of them asked for N20, 000.”

nigeria police incorporated ..
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Is the rapist a Yoruba?
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm sorry to say but 75% of Nigeria's problem are from the Muslims.....d religion of peace...(piece)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2015
ayusco85:
ok
joseph1832:
:
Bisjosh:
T
Emeskhalifa:
angry
sotall:
ok
Landmark445:
B

Spacebookers Association of Nairaland

nothing meaningful to post grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Six Gunmen Attacked Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka / Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.