Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria (3564 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
agadez007:
owerri please
little wonder you're this ignorant....come up around Enugu-anambra axis u will understand what am talking about
Re: Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria by agadez007(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2015
murphyibiam15:

little wonder you're this ignorant....come up around Enugu-anambra axis u will understand what am talking about
am frm anambra and live in owerri,i am not denying that what u claimed isnt happening in the east
in owerri here,most times i am called onye anambala or nwa ogwu ego state,i dont kill myself
even in ur state ebonyi which u think are saints are even worst,i have a cousin who went to ebonyi state university,its worst in ur side

pls stop mentioning me,u av nutin to say

2 Likes

Re: Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria by ColeworldMD(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
oilykid:
Bro, discrimination is something that is common not just to the black race even among the white but its more rampant among the blacks and I don't see it ending anytime soon no matter how educated everyone becomes.So, don't make it look that its peculiar to igbos alone..FYI, Enugu ezike is in Igbo Eze and not in Nsukka local govt and am yet to meet anybody from Nsukka that denies his origin..
You see that's where the problem is. Literacy rate in Nigeria is 61.3%. Now compare this to other countries in the attached picture. Again racism is a whole new topic of discussion but the truth is the more educated u are the more tolerant u're and the more u're open to new ideas and ultimately less judgmental which IMO is the major cause of this tribal bigotry. OP try ur best to spread love & pray, hopefully things will get better.
Chris Rock once said. "Who are more racist, black ppl or white ppl?" He answered "black ppl, cuz anything white ppl dnt like about black ppl, black ppl really don't like it about black ppl" meaning black ppl even hate themselves more than white ppl hate them. It's just the sad truth undecided

Re: Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria by VintageCocktail(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2016
agadez007:
am frm anambra and live in owerri,i am not denying that what u claimed isnt happening in the east
in owerri here,most times i am called onye anambala or nwa ogwu ego state,i dont kill myself
even in ur state ebonyi which u think are saints are even worst,i have a cousin who went to ebonyi state university,its worst in ur side

pls stop mentioning me,u av nutin to say
That guy has something up his sleeve, hell bent on over projecting what isn't to what it is not.

Op, get a life. Ever heard of the red necks, kkk, the superior white race and inferior white race bashing each other. The banza bakwai of the hausas and the rest.....nananana....
Re: Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria by agadez007(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
VintageCocktail:
That guy has something up his sleeve, hell bent on over projecting what isn't to what it is not.

Op, get a life. Ever heard of the red necks, kkk, the superior white race and inferior white race bashing each other. The banza bakwai of the hausas and the rest.....nananana....
the guy is sick in the upstairs
he dosent even know his ebonyi people call other igbos especially anambra peeps ''ndi ijekebe''

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? / Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. / Kano Govt Bans Movies Showing Kidnapping, Drug Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.