Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? (74320 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / All For Mothers Day? See The Bikini Pics Beauty Queen Stella Charles Shared / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by simtosul: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
I had always believed that beauty is one of the
major criteria men use to measure wife materials,
but that seems to be a bit far from the real deal!
Well, if not why are these extremely beauty
queens still dragging the single's lane with the
likes of me.

1. MUNACHI ABI; She is seen as most friendly and
soft spoken diva and was rumored pregnant some
months ago. Then, many people were so happy
for her and willing to know the lucky man as well
as when the wedding will come up, but sorry my
peeps from what I later gathered, Muna is not
even in a serious relationship ,let alone getting
pregnant or fixing royal wedding..
From the bottom of my heart and on behalf of my
fellow Amebos, we wish you well. We all know its
not easy, especially seeing your friend [Adaeze
Yobo}married with two kids. It is well you have a
good heart,a nice man will show face soon, Ok?

2. OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI: She's stylish and a
designer lover any day. Always appearing
stunning on all red carpets. She killed it recently
at the last Lagos Fashion week in October rocking
a black and white strip by Nigerian designer Lanre
da silva.
People had felt that after she grabbed her
masters degree from the prestigious Kings college
London and became an ambassador for
environment in lagos state she would crown it all
with marriage but Wosai!
Her fans have even started to do a countdown for
her, hoping on the day she will announce her
wedding date. But no omowunmi moved on to
open her modeling agency and kept attending
more red carpet. Abi shey Omowunmi dey Shako
for the guys ? Sister please calm attend oh and
attend to them good guys.

3. SYLVIA NDUKA: Pretty and lovely Beauty, who
still maintained her colour became the Most
Beautiful Girl in 2011. Sylvia is controversial
amongst them all, she was rumored to be dating
billionaire Aliko Dangoke at a time and as you
know rumour don’t stay for long, the story later
went low. Sylva has a sweet life going on for her
as she's now in hair and beauty called SYLVA
GALLERY is doing well. But we want to hear when
the wedding bells will ring.

4. ANNA EBIERE BANNER: Hmmmmm! Baby sweety
queen with oyinbo colour. I just love almost
everything about Ms Banner, especially her
innocent face.
Anna did the unthinkable by getting pregnant
while schooling abroad. Its good that the father
of her baby accepted it but still don’t change the
fact that she's so young to join the league of
Celebrity single mothers of Nigeria.
The famous artiste who is the father of her baby
Flavour Na'bania,took up his responsibility till she
gave birth to her baby girl.
In fact Nigerians think she is the chosen BRIDE
for the Golibe crooner because she's younger than
her co- baby mama, but I don hear say oga
Flavour put her for pending too ooo! May be dem
get future arrangement sha or better still make
him free the babe joor.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by krak101(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gospel truth.. . Chai, I finally get to make front page + first to comment. I see big things in the coming year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by talktonase(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dont you know it is difficult for pretty women to humble themselves to one peni$...

299 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by santos876(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
dey are engaged............every year engaged...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Because their problems are much more bigger than the one Nigeria is facing now..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Kellyakon(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Anna Banner kwa.... them tell you say them they look for husband.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by CaroLyner(f): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
because they are ok with being single.mind your bizz

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by nnachukz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Everyman wants a wife that will truly make him to feel like the man of the house and not like an unfortunate lucky man who undeservedly married a goddess.

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Utchgirl(f): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, u r needed here. Ur name is 1st on d list.Come and tel dis honourable houz wht u r doing wit dt kid u r molesting all in d name of r/ship.

Cc ;charix, destined2win.

Munachi aka palmwinetapper is in hot stew cheesy cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by sinaj(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na Godwin!

D single men kor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by acenazt: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
D guy above me got it straight up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by bobbyluis(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Truth shaa...agbani darego too

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol So what are they lacking?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, u r needed here. Ur name is 1st on d list.Come and tel dis honourable houz wht u r doing wit dt kid u r molesting all in d name of r/ship.

abeg i no wan laf grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Palmwinetapper: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

no. Seeing as you are bold, you expose her now. Foolllll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Palmwinetapper: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Their time is coming Mr OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by cruzita(f): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
maybe true maybe not true.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by AyamConfidence(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
When they keep jumping into celebrities especially Flavour's bed nko and when a responsible man comes they go dey form fine babes...they go marry themselves finally

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by dhensity: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

shut **

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Utchgirl(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Speechless3:

abeg i no wan laf grin

Abeg laff oooo
Dem no dey use money buy am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Utchgirl(f): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no. Seeing as you are bold, you expose her now. Foolllll

I will keep on exposing u til u turn a new leaf.

Murutunpafuu !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by collele(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

She's pained! Are u single too?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
I blame buhari for their singleness! If you look closely you will see that buhari is the cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Flirtyy: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Really? Which kid? Abeg yarn me tori i like amebo
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by CaroLyner(f): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
collele:

She's pained! Are u single too?
www.google.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Flirtyy: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Murutunpafuu !

Ah lwkmd, nah Muna be that? grin grin... all these celebs go dey creep nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
They can't be OK.
They can only be OK, medically if they bear kids now.
Especially, as fast as possible.
Else it will tell on them 15 years from now.

Even IF they don't need men, they need something men can offer.
PREGNANCY does a lot good than harm in a woman.
It prevents 5 varieties of cancers outrightly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Speechless3:
Lol So what are they lacking?
.... 1) NOTHING gladens a man's heart more than RESPECT.
FOR such women, the SMARTER and more Enlightened they become, the more likely they end up SINGLE.

Because, most see taking care of men /home management as SLAVERY rather than Hobby.
MOST see "ALL MEN as the same"
That's why u find most DIVORCE CASES among such class, despite being rich.
Even, most POOR MEN wouldn't settle for such ladies. They would rather get close to them, Tap into their wealth and vanish with a simple cute young lady.

MEN can take any shitt but not DISRESPECT.
Clearly stated in the Bible.
Though we are meant to EARN RESPECT and not to enforce it. Some men are also difficult to please. This is also applicable to some Ladies who reside in shopping malls, all in the bid to make sure they empty it.

.. ... 2) most MEN patronise Prostitutes, but they will never bring such people home as WIVES.
Even the single men who patronise the Prostitutes, never get their wives from such motels and charlets.
The DJs' are also inclusive.
The Female Bar-tenders rarely get married as well.
MOST Ladies who indulge in such SHOWBIZ are seen as such, despite catching the admiration of men.
When it is time for marriage MEN think with their HEAD and not their DICCKs

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by mytime24(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Not my bizn€$$

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Palmwinetapper: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Murutunpafuu !
because you've sworn not to leave me alone I will make 2016 very hot for you! angry wink
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Utchgirl(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Flirtyy:

Really? Which kid? Abeg yarn me tori i like amebo

Yaa....

Dia is dis small boy dt muna is dating.His name is tomi. D boy is 22 while muna is 35yrs. Biko tel me,is dt nt molestation ?

Do d subtraction and tel me d age difference.

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Palmwinetapper: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

.... 1) NOTHING gladens a man's heart more than RESPECT.
FOR such women, the SMARTER and more Enlightened they become, the more likely they end up SINGLE.

Because, most see taking care of men /home management as SLAVERY rather than Hobby.
MOST see "ALL MEN as the same"
That's why u find most DIVORCE CASES among such class, despite being rich.
Even, most POOR MEN wouldn't settle for such ladies. They would rather get close to them, Tap into their wealth and vanish with a simple cute young lady.

MEN can take any shitt but not DISRESPECT.
Clearly stated in the Bible.
Though we are meant to EARN RESPECT and not to enforce it. Some men are also difficult to please. This is also applicable to some Ladies who reside in shopping malls, all in the bid to make sure they empty it.

.. ... 2) most MEN patronise Prostitutes, but they will never bring such people home as WIVES.
Even the single men who patronise the Prostitutes, never get their wives from such motels and charlets.
The DJs' are also inclusive.
The Female Bar-tenders rarely get married as well.
MOST Ladies who indulge in such SHOWBIZ are seen as such, despite catching the admiration of men.
When it is time for marriage MEN think with their HEAD and not their DICCKs
what's wrong with showbiz? And munachi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.