Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies (8413 Views)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by RYANAYO(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
See As Husband is whipping Wife mercilessly with a belt (must see for all ladies

please share this video to help spread the word
stop violence against women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjybP1i1PY

most people will call this"Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism". The definition of "Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism" is . Both parties derives sexual pleasure this way.

but i don't think so.

1 Like

Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by Jengem: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
looks like a disturbing fetish not an ass whipping

3 Likes

Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Poster above me is right. what woman will keep her a$$ that steady for whipping?
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by Descartes: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
It happens real just to make sure that the wife is in the mood for sex although not natural but occultic.

But the begging question is for how long.
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Descartes:
It happens real just to make sure that the wife is in the mood for sex although not natural but occultic.
But the begging question is for how long.
Yeaaaa.
MOST people implore this, to treat NYMPHOMANIA especially in young ladies.
IF u look at it closely, u would see that the MAN doing the flogging was not really exerting energy nor applying force.

IF u marry a nymph, u are really in trouble
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by CoolUsername: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
This seems like S&M (hopefully), nothing out of the ordinary here. As long as both parties are consenting and willing, there's nothing wrong.
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by knightsTempler: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thunder fire you grin
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by salawustyles(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
some men sha ...... Some women gan .....
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by 3kay945(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
The woman needs deliverance.
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by SmartMugu: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Those are white folks. Some of their women love that. Some won't even mess with a man that can't put them through that. It's their culture. In Nigeria it's a different ballgame. The woman go first ask you why?? But this woman wanted it and she got it, so it doesn't count towards abuse at all.

1 Like

Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by cococandy(f): 3:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Really? grin
SmartMugu:
Those are white folks. Some of their woman love that. Some won't even mess with a man that can't put them through that. It's their culture. In Nigeria it's a different ballgame. The woman go first ask you why?? But this woman wanted it and she got it, so it doesn't count towards abuse at all.

1 Like

Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by superken(m): 3:22am On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by SmartMugu: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2015
cococandy:
Really? grin
Yeah. I've met women like that that like to be tortured, spanked, choked etc. I've seen news of the Turturro leading to death in some cases.
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by 989900: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2015
SmartMugu:

Yeah. I've met women like that that like to be tortured, spanked, choked etc. I've seen news of the Turturro leading to death in some cases.

Bitten too . . . most times coming from our so called 'innocent girls' . . . lol. #bitemyneck#pullmyhair#spankmyass cheesy
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin

Psychos
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by BALLOSKI: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Kimon!
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by fulanimafia: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2015
If you haven't dated a freak like that, you're on a long thing grin #savetherodforwhat
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by oseka101(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Hehehehe more like pleasure violence, is it just me or was she moaning and groaning Hehehehe she loved it ... Well well I think the real violence is after the show the person comes out with a pink eye , blue eye or black eye and probably two broken ribs plus a concussion give or take ....
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by Badex10(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Awoofuu:get 3GB On Your Glo Sim Now @ #300 And 1GB @ #200….
https://www.nairaland.com/2827311/awoofuu-get-3gb-glo-sim
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
@OP:

Isn't obvious that these are two people getting their groove on? However strange....

Abi have you seen anybody receiving cane steady like that? (Except school students who want to prove their chesting skills)

The husband sef is romancing the belt before each stroke. Have you ever seen an angry person beat that way?
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by MRBrownJ: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
that gal is moaning of pleasure, nothing wrong here... but why are women here such hypocrites? BE HONEST with yourselves, dont you gals like it when your man spank your bootay while "d0ggystyling" you?
Re: See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies by Jimdonnet(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
my gf wee on bed anytime I bang her.I slap her ass and suck

(1) (Reply)

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.