Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Delta State Bursary Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Bursary Thread (1281 Views)

Ambode Approves N380m For Bursary, Scholarship / Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins / Rccg Scholaship/bursary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Bursary Thread by MVLOX(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you are a Delta state student who registered for the last Delta state bursary scheme and you are yet to be paid even after confirmation of your name on the list, please drop your comments here and the school u represent....let's expose the scam in this scheme
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by Babprosper20(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
wen do one gt bursary?
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by Newtononline(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
representing Uniben

At least, let them refund our 300naira paid for the card.
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
MVLOX:
If you are a Delta state student who registered for the last Delta state bursary scheme and you are yet to be paid even after confirmation of your name on the list, please drop your comments here and the school u represent....let's expose the scam in this scheme

How did you confirm your name? And what list pls?
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by MVLOX(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abbie25:

How did you confirm your name? And what list pls?

All schs received a list of all students to be paid. This list was sent to ur NADESTUS president. As for my sch dats FUPRE (federal university of petroleum resources Effurun) we where asked to go confirm our names with out ID card admission letter and some other documents. Even after doing this many pple haven't been paid. More reason this thread must be made public to help bring dis issue to light else tins will continue to remain like dis
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
MVLOX:

All schs received a list of all students to be paid. This list was sent to ur NADESTUS president. As for my sch dats FUPRE (federal university of petroleum resources Effurun) we where asked to go confirm our names with out ID card admission letter and some other documents. Even after doing this many pple haven't been paid. More reason this thread must be made public to help bring dis issue to light else tins will continue to remain like dis

Chai! I never heard about any of these..
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by ebsuguy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Same plight here.Ebonyi state university.No payment yet
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2016
I heard they have started paying
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by ebsuguy(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
GoodBoi1:
I heard they have started paying

when?
which school?
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
ebsuguy:

when?
which school?
UNIPORT. I also got mine today
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by ebsuguy(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
GoodBoi1:
okay.which bank?
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by ebsuguy(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
GoodBoi1:
okay.which bank?
Re: Delta State Bursary Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2016
Access Bank

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Essay Help / Things We Waste Our Time Learning / 50 Interesting Facts About William Shakespeare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.