Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts (74415 Views)

A Lady Is Selling Fried Plantain For N4000 On Twitter. Guys React / Fried Plantain (Dodo) Or PuffPuff? (Photo) / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by teekay213(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
the person cant even fry plaintain.so burnt
some people love it like that.

2 Likes

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
An ignorant white person doesn't know a thing, it becomes a topic. NA wa o!
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by CaroLyner(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Datazone:

I go like see your fried plantain a.k.a dodo o, when next you fry, just holla me abeg. If you take beans support am, its not a bad idea you know. grin
ok sure cheesy
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by opylas(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Someone tell her that's DODO! angry
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Champella(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
mbatuku2:
An ignorant white person doesn't know a thing, it becomes a topic. NA wa o!

Hello

I can't access my mailbox at the moment. Please send your message to me on whatsapp through this number on my signature.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Jexyme(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is not funny. The girl is rude. Even after friends offered to educate her, she still continue to be an embicile.

She's not even a white girl. Her name sound like Iraqi immigrant..

Tufiakwa.......na dodo she no know......lols
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

You don dey form great cook
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by ChildofChukwu(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
fbtowner:
Abeg make dem give the babe beans (ewa aganyi) with fried fish. She will testify grin grin grin

Confirm! cheesy
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by darediamond(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
She go start to confess: ah, yes na me ooooo, ye na me kill ma mother!!! grin grin grin
lmm4real:
Lol tool to twitter because of plantain, what will she say when I show her the Bolee. grin

1 Like

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by refiner(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jephz:
hey u was up
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by wheesin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
lucrownt
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by raph101(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
She can try it wit dry Oshogbo weed...
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by kings09(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Make I follow u laff. Wat if dem come give her eba n correct egusi soup grin grin grin
juman:
grin grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Exjoker(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
donholy28:
What then does she eat in her country
Grasses and leaves na
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by computerwiz: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
WHAT'S FRIEND PLANTAIN I DONT KNOW IT COS I STAY IN THE USA.

My heart melted with tenderness and I sat down beside her, hugging her and touched her breast, I felt warm inside .She laid. Her head on my lap,touching my cock in a sexy way. I stroked her hair gently. I moved down to her shoulders and then her back. I decided to make a move for it and then pulled her skirt, and then kissed her. Continue Reading >>> C002643FC.

Join Marital Ties >>C002643FC
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by sonnie10: 1:37am On Dec 28, 2015
But you can buy fried plantain at any Flames Foods or most Thai restaurants in USA
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Jephz(m): 5:20am On Dec 28, 2015
refiner:

hey u was up
me is good ..were av u been
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by famousroland(m): 6:07am On Dec 28, 2015
if she said she hasn't heard of that name "Plantain" is it Nigerians that gave the food that name? no be oyinbo call am plantain...Must she post it on twitter, didn't she see people around her to enquire on how to eat it.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by babafirst(m): 6:22am On Dec 28, 2015
chelseabmw:

I love my plaintain fried exactly like this ... Yhu don't wanna know cheesy
Yea,me too.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by tonyx4x44(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2015
chelseabmw:

I love my plaintain fried exactly like this ... Yhu don't wanna know cheesy

Same here... All these people shouting burnt don't know what's up

1 Like

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by refiner(f): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Jephz:
me is good ..were av u been

hehhehe see English....*me is good* well I should be d one asking u,,,,were av u been
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by prophetfire: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Dumb hungry attention seeker calling our food weird. She should have asked her friend who gave her. Nonsense.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by nairayouthcom(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
amiskurie:
She can eat it along with fresh African banana

Dat means after d reggae play the blues, after fried banana comes fresh undiluted banana

1 Like

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2015
fbtowner:
Abeg make dem give the babe beans (ewa aganyi) with fried fish. She will testify grin grin grin
Na soo.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Jephz(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2015
refiner:

hehhehe see English....*me is good* well I should be d one asking u,,,,were av u been
why you will laff my English 1st?? ..me been here waiting for u to mention me grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by refiner(f): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Jephz:
why you will laff my English 1st?? ..me been here waiting for u to mention me grin

lol.... funny u
y shuld I mention u? dunno wat to say to you nah
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Jephz(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
refiner:

lol.... funny u
y shuld I mention u? dunno wat to say to you nah
.. u can't say ... hey Jephz I just woke up?? ....I wanna go wash my mouth ..I wanna go eat my food??grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by refiner(f): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Jephz:
.. u can't say ... hey Jephz I just woke up?? ....I wanna go wash my mouth ..I wanna go eat my food??grin

abi?kontinue waiting u hear?
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by mikolo80: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
if I hear. that dodo is at the optimum sweetness
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
kingcheezy puff do u have this in america?
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by harrybarn: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
And this is news
Even a frontpage! But who cares?
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by okwabayi(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Why didn't she ask the Nigerian who gave her in the first place?
With a name like Khajit it's obvious she is not caucasian but Middle Eastern or Arab North African.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The ₦7,500 Supermarket Bread That Got People Talking - Photo / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles / See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.