Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? (3243 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
H
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by SINNZ(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
I used to have I bag where I keep them but I discard them after a while.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na style she won take start to dey live with you. I experienced it when I was still in Uniben back in 2005. My ex go come, when she dey go back she go leave some clothes for my room before I say jack we done dey live together.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
team virgin, waiting 4 comment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
interesting comments
ladies where y'all @?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Donniefred(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
They still wanna come back! They are booking space grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by empress101(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
@op,sorry for derailing.... plz am new here, hw cn I create a thread..cn sm1 hlp... thanks
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
wash it, iron it, fold it and keep it for them when they return another weekend give it to them grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by bloomstar: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
she is doing it so that if another lady comes in and see it, she will know you have another.
so she is indirectly represented by her panties and bra

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
empress101:
@op,sorry for derailing.... plz am new here, hw cn I create a thread..cn sm1 hlp... thanks
click on the section that best suits ur topic, e.g. politics, romance, family etc. and look for (create new topic) and click on it. its beside the page numbering of every section. hope this helps. cheers
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na thre way na. Throw it in trash bin. Nd warn her nt 2 leave such in ur house again.afta dem don waste thre lifes wit oda men nw lookin 4 som1 to force themsef on.no fall 4 thre trick
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by ronald4lif(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
They're being territorial and want every other chick who comes to know you're taken.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
She wants u to call her to come for it wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by empress101(f): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks kiss
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by falconey(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
they are telling you not only those items can be yours , even the owner.

Its called leaving a scent behind.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
empress101:
Thanks kiss
uwc
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
She wants u to call her to come for it wink
lol interesting. are u in warri? how is my waf city today? cudnt come home for xmas. i miss home (oil city)
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
They're being territorial and want every other chick who comes to know you're taken.

if that's what they were thinking leaving those things behind. I'm afraid its shallow to me.

Most bachelors don't live in a big house where they wouldn't notice what does not belong to them. A sharp guy would quickly notice anything she left and take it out of sight.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by ronald4lif(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

True. Na to take the thing put for one corner. Ladies who does such are clever by half, a casanova will always clean his tracks. Some of them put it in a precise position so much that when it's removed they would know it was tampered with which ignites suspicion.

So the most effective method is to take a pic of it so that you can place it exactly same way it was when she left it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by jcflex(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
I discard it sharply, without wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by falconey(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. Na to take the thing put for one corner. Ladies who does such are clever by half, a casanova will always clean his tracks. Some of them put it in a precise position so much that when it's removed they would know it was tampered which ignites suspicion.

So the most effective is to take a pic of it so that you can place it exactly same way it was when she left it.

LWKM only a philanderer (no offence) would know such counter.

*trick taken*
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
jcflex:
I discard it sharply, without wasting time.
person property? ha bros, u harsh o
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by jcflex(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
pedrilo:
person property? ha bros, u harsh o

It make no sense, telling me you forget it. when I know it was intentional.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
jcflex:

It make no sense, telling me you forget it.
when I know it was intentional.
lols

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Deejavuu(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. Na to take the thing put for one corner. Ladies who does such are clever by half, a casanova will always clean his tracks. Some of them put it in a precise position so much that when it's removed they would know it was tampered which ignites suspicion.

So the most effective is to take a pic of it so that you can place it exactly same way it was when she left it.

embarassed cry angry

To the topic. Girls who do such, have low self esteem. Why do you have to drop some of your personal stuff to mark territory? A guy that would cheat will still cheat even if you leave your pussaay behind. You don't kill yourself because you want to pass a message across to other chick.

Una never jam some kind babes wey go wear your bra go house, especially if it's a designer brand. Dey mark territory as you don turn goal keeper wey dey mark goal post. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed cry angry

To the topic. Girls who do such, have low self esteem. Why do you have to drop some of your personal stuff to mark territory? A guy that would cheat will still cheat even if you leave your pussaay behind. You don't kill yourself because you want to pass a message across to other chick.

Una never jam some kind babes wey go wear your bra go house, especially if it's a designer brand. Dey mark territory as you don turn goal keeper wey dey mark goal post. Mtchewww
lol dis is so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by ronald4lif(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed cry angry

Chai. Na that one go be kwanta o. If the babe come carry the bra go or if she dispose them off. Na to enter market go buy another one replace am be that o. Guy man can never be caught. Mbanu. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by ronald4lif(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

sad
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Deejavuu(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Chai. Na that one go be kwanta o. If the babe come carry the bra go or if she dispose them off. Na to enter market go buy another one replace am be that o. Guy man can never be caught. Mbanu. grin

Lool. I always knew it that you have been playing hide and seek since you were a baby.

The girl will know it's a new bra as she has worn hers before. Just pray not to come across werey
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Deejavuu(f): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
pedrilo:
lol dis is so hilarious

But it's possible. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Those girls are desperate, mate. Some girls don't like to even leave a trace of themselves, like they don't want others to be able to smell their perfume on you grin

At the same time, it should make you happy to know they are not runs girls grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? by pedrilo: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

But it's possible. grin
sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner / Bae Birthday December 26 But... / 50 Cent Storms IG Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Roman Goddess To Praise Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.