Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You (6744 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Facts About Hell In The Bible / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
The vast majority of professing Christian churches in 2015 are no longer preaching on Hell. It upsets too many people, so most pastors just stopped talking about it.

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Horrific Fact #1: You didn't have to go to hell.

I believe that one of the many reasons why God refers to atheists as fools (Psalms 14:1 KJV) is because only a fool would choose to burn in Hell when they didn’t have to. I mean seriously, what the heck are you doing down there?!? Did you not read where the Lord Jesus Christ specifically stated that Hell was prepared for the devil and his angels?

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Horrific Fact #2 – In Hell, you’ll be a misfit

What do Jacob Taylor Roberts, Elliot Rodger, and Asa Coon all have in common? Well on top of being Atheist active-shooters, all three of them decided to take the cowards’ way out after their mini-murder spree by committing suicide. Many ask why they would commit suicide. That answer is simple in my opinion. In the atheist worldview, after death there’s nothingness. Nothingness is a thousand times better than being a young white or Asian adolescent male in prison these days! You talk about being a misfit! How is a middle-class young male that had just about all the privileges and opportunities in life going to “fit in” with some of the world’s most hardened rapist, career criminals, gang members, serial murderers, habitual abusers, and sadist that are doing life in prison? You think that’s going to be some sort of walk in the park??

In eternity, you’re down in Hell with the Devil and his angels after you were given several chances throughout your life to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior. You think you’re going to get along with the devil and his angels down there?? You think you’ll have something in common with them?? They were damned since the book of Genesis with no plan of redemption like you had; what will they think of you whom God choose to manifest in the flesh for, paid your price for sins you committed and you refused it?? You’ll be an eternal misfit.

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Horrific Fact #3 – You’ll be burning in Hell AT LEAST 1000 years before God judges you

Once again, Rightly Dividing the word of truth shows up (2 Tim 2:15 KJV). The Great White Throne Judgement does not occur until AFTER the Lord Jesus Christ 1000 year Millennial Reign on earth. Meaning that you’ll be burning in Hell for AT LEAST 1,000 years before God officially judges you face to face at the White Throne Judgement. Think about a lost sinner going to Hell at the age of 17, 27, 37, 49, 62, 99, or 100. What’s 100yrs on this earth compared to at least 1,000 years in Hell! That alone should make you want to repent and come to Christ!

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Horrific Fact #4 – Hell is currently located right below your feet; in the heart of the earth

“For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.” Matthew 12:40 (KJV)

As a lost sinner, do you know what will drop your soul to Hell after you die? It’s called gravity. Your sins have a weight to it (Heb 12:1 KJV). Your sins burden you down. When you breathe your last breath, that weight of sin is manifested upon your soul (Ezekiel 18:20 KJV) and your soul plunges down into Hell. You see, death for the lost is not like what the world’s movies show you on television. There are no demons that come up and have to fight with your soul to take you to Hell, it’s not like that. When a lost man dies, gravity continues to do what it always does. There is nothing inside that lost man to bring it up, he’s dead in trespasses and sins. The saved man however DOES have something inside him to bring him up to Heaven!

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Romans 8:9-11 (KJV).

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Horrific Fact #5 – No such thing as annihilation

Contrary to what science, religion, or worldly education has taught you, there is no “nothingness” after death. There is also no such thing as “nothingness” in Hell. Don’t believe the religious heresies that come from Jehovah’s Witness or Seventh day Adventist that teaches you there is no literal fire in Hell and no eternal torment. They are both VERY REAL:

“And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.” Mark 9:43-44 (KJV)

“And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.” Luke 16:22-24 (KJV)

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Horrific Fact #6 – God specifically reserves the greater damnation in Hell for false teachers and preachers

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.” Matthew 23:13-14 (KJV)

The greater damnation in Hell doesn’t go to the murderers, pedophiles, sadists or homosexuals, no. God specifically reserves the greater damnation to the unsaved false teachers and preachers. What exactly that is I don’t know, but it’s a greater damnation than just burning in Hell. That is precisely why having the right doctrine is CRITICALLY important. People ask me all the time why the Pre-Time of Jacob’s Trouble catching away vs the Post-tribulation rapture is such a big deal. It’s a big deal because the Post-tribulation doctrine teaches that the sinner must “endure to the end” to be saved. This consist of not worshipping the beast or his image, nor getting his name, number, or mark in your forehead or hand.

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by obowunmi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
That hell is NOT real.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Awesome points and writeup

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Lildav: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mod's this shld hit FP! But I trust u guys wld ignore, if it where "don jazi replys a fan,tonto dike dresses uncalled,buhari traveled to USA, or any of those rubbish,u guys wld post it ASAP! U guys Need JESUS!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
obowunmi:
That hell is NOT real.

I greatly pity you. The denial of something real doesn't affect or in any way diminish its reality.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by teemanbastos(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
God bless op....
Many 'preachers' now focus on prosperity messages nowadays and forget the real.

We shouldn't letgo the old landmarks in this modern world

3 Likes

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Maamin(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
There are nine circles in hell as well.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
God bless op....
Many 'preachers' now focus on prosperity messages nowadays and forget the real.

We shouldn't letgo the old landmarks in this modern world

Great. May God help us to be ready at Christ's coming.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
The way I see it, hell is a horrible place to live in. But the question here is, why would god create it in the first place.

OP, I'm sure you love your brother, sister, parents even kids. Do you say "you must love me or I will hurt you"

Besides sef, so Hell is torture, but most of the great minds in all sort of history is there : Alexander the Great, Volatire, Sigmund Freud, Newton (he was an alchemist), Einstein (a pantheist), Darwin, Julius Ceaser, Jaja of Opobo (traditionalist) and many others.

So one would be learning in hell while you............. Well, keep on singing for the next 100 billion years.undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
SirWere:
The way I see it, hell is a horrible place to live in. But the question here is, why would god create it in the first place.

OP, I'm sure you love your brother, sister, parents even kids. Do you say "you must love me or I will hurt you"

Besides sef, so Hell is torture, but most of the great minds in all sort of history is there : Alexander the Great, Volatire, Sigmund Freud, Newton (he was an alchemist), Einstein (a pantheist), Darwin, Julius Ceaser, Jaja of Opobo (traditionalist) and many others.

So one would be learning in hell while you............. Well, keep on singing for the next 100 billion years.undecidedundecided

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven you mean smiley

You don't seem to doubt its existence but its purpose or the reason for its creation. You will agree with me then that avoiding it is the best thing you can do for your never-dying soul.

As for the list of people you plan to rendezvous with over there, please add Hitler, Michael Jackson, Hobbes, the Antichrist, Herod, Abacha, Idi-Amin... And the list goes on.

Truth is no learning goes on in hell: the people there are dead, in all the sense and power that goes with that word. They are forever filled with the regret of what they had (chance at salvation) and what they have (eternal perdition).

Let me ask you this question, have you ever thought deeply about the eternity of this hell, if indeed you believe it exists?
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
NORAD:

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven you mean smiley
Hell You're kidding me. I live in Nigeria.

You don't seem to doubt its existence but its purpose or the reason for its creation. You will agree with me then that avoiding it is the best thing you can do for your never-dying soul.
Eh, over 2000 years have passed and no direct evidence has ever corroborated the existence of the oven. Btw: where are our African ancestors going: Heaven or Hell?

As for the list of people you plan to rendezvous with over there, please add Hitler, Michael Jackson, Hobbes, the Antichrist, Herod, Abacha, Idi-Amin... And the list goes on.
I hear you

Truth is no learning goes on in hell: the people there are dead, in all the sense and power that goes with that word. They are forever filled with the regret of what they had (chance at salvation) and what they have (eternal perdition).
So all they do is sit and mope over a beer as to why they decided not to submit to dogma. Puleeze! Stop kidding yourself
Let me ask you this question, have you ever thought deeply about the eternity of this hell, if indeed you believe it exists?
I don't believe in the concept. And yes, I have had deep insights to the end of my existence. I doubt you have.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by MizJanet(f): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
I like that question @ Sirwere ; Where are our african ancestors going ? @ op
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
This question always bring african christians shortgrin It's easy for an european to say "Anyone without christ is hell-bound". But when you consider that we have a long history of traditionality in Africa and that some of these pastors collect "power" from them, they just become confounded.
MizJanet:
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Krystalzkris(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
no 7 fact.... Hell only exists in the mind of a deluded christian
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
MizJanet:

You have all the answers, don't you? smiley

Anyway, any so-called African ancestor of mine or yours who died in sin is languishing in hell as we speak.

Bible says in Gal 6:7 "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."

So anyone who sows idolatry reaps the fruit thereof. Just as a man can be marooned on an island, lost for a long time (for some fault of his) before a rescue party is sent out to find him and save him, so can generations of people be lost for thousands of years before a Saviour is sent to seek then out.

What happened to our fathers/ancestors is not a strange thing. When anyone puts out the only source of true light, then it means he's ready to contend with darkness. (Question: What does the term Dark Ages mean to you?)

What happened to our fathers then is exactly what Israel is going through right now:

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in" (Rom 11:25).
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
what if u go to heaven and finds out that ur loved one is in hell? will u still be happy in heaven?..

before u quote me... Lazarus was in heaven and found out that the rich fool was in hell... according to ur Jewish old novel.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
krattoss:
what if u go to heaven and finds out that ur loved one is in hell? will u still be happy in heaven?..

before u quote me... Lazarus was in heaven and found out that the rich fool was in hell... according to ur Jewish old novel.

To ask the question 'will you still be happy in heaven' shows how little some people know about this awesome place. No offense meant, please.

Firstly, there's no sadness or regret in heaven. The statement "And God shall wipe all tears from their eyes" implies everything brought upon us the humans by sin will be completely taken away. Even our names shall be changed! That imperfect name given to us by our parents shall be changed.

Even the memory of life on earth shall be done away with! You now see why there'll be no regret, tears etc. there?

In God's economy, blood (Christ's precious blood) is thicker than water (association by birth and so on).

Regarding the Lazarus and the rich man story told by Jesus, it will interest you to know that Lazarus was not in heaven THEN but in paradise (that's what Abraham's bosom mean).

Paradise was the place all who died before Christ's sacrifice were. After giving up the ghost on the cross, Christ immediately went to paradise to take the old testament saints to heaven:

"When he ascended on high,
he took many captives
and gave gifts to his people."

(What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions? He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

Eph 4:8-10

In paradise, people on this side were permitted to see those on the other side. This is no longer the case though. Any Christian who "sleeps" now goes straight to "be with the Lord" (heaven).
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by frank317: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
If hell was creates for devil, why do you guys make it a fun place for him and a place of suffering for humans. He will be having fun torturing humans in hell, how then is it a place of suffering for him?

Hell is the greatest joke in the bible. The concept fall God hand well well. I mean is that the best omini everything can do? Create a place of torture of his own creation?

If anyone deserves to be in hell, it is God. A God who creates a world in his on will, let it rot, leave his loving creation to suffer in the hands of his estranged creation. A God who cannot proffer solution to world problems. Who cannot make his creation know him one on one. A God whose trial and error to make the world better never worked. This guy should have a bedroom in hell.

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by God2man(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have a CD with me now by Sister Jennifer innocent of Prevailers Tabernacle Minstries titled "The reality of Heaven and Hell"

I wept after watching the CD, Jesus took him to hell seven different occasions. After sometimes, the sister became afraid of visiting hell again.
She saw her father in hell.
She saw her own brother in hell.

Oh! The sister wept.

After watching the video CD , I asked myself, why did Jesus take her to hell seven time? Answer.
so that people can believe.

The truth is, if heaven is real, then hell has to be real. There is no doubt. Hell is real.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by frank317: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
NORAD:

To ask the question 'will you still be happy in heaven' shows how little some people know about this awesome place. No offense meant, please.

Firstly, there's no sadness or regret in heaven. The statement "And God shall wipe all tears from their eyes" implies everything brought upon us the humans by sin will be completely taken away. Even our names shall be changed! That imperfect name given to us by our parents shall be changed.

Even the memory of life on earth shall be done away with! You now see why there'll be no regret, tears etc. there?

In God's economy, blood (Christ's precious blood) is thicker than water (association by birth and so on).

Your God can actually be hypothetical. What's the point of 'love your neighbour as yourself' when he is going to make you forget them once enjoyment in heaven starts. You dont see ur self as cruel when you will be drinking champagne in heaven and forget all your beloved loved ones u used to know. Mother will forget son, husband will forget wife even as they burn and gnash their teeth in pain for eternity. You and your god must be the most wicked people ever lived.

1 Like

Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by frank317: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
God2man:
I have a CD with me now by Sister Jennifer innocent of Prevailers Tabernacle Minstries titled "The reality of Heaven and Hell"

I wept after watching the CD, Jesus took him to hell seven different occasions. After sometimes, the sister became afraid of visiting hell again.

Oh! The sister wept.

After watching the video CD , I asked myself, why did Jesus take her to hell seven time? Answer.

The truth is, if heaven is real, then hell has to be real. There is no doubt. Hell is real.

God2man.

Wow! She came back with a vedio of hell? Pls share on this forum. Thanks.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
I refuse to quote a certain post because of the blasphemies thereof.

Anyway, regarding Satan's torture on the damned right now, this will only go on until the Great White Throne Judgment. Satan has not been judged yet (he's just in a jail cell right now), but when he's been judged, then his REAL suffering and that of his demons will then start in the lake of fire (his prison).

His punishment is unimaginable. That's why Bible says the demons tremble because of the coming judgment.
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
@Op, before i say anything, pls i ll love you to answer a few questions

-We have worst criminals who commited worst crimes in the OT, pls tell me where "HELL FIRE" was mentioned in the OT to the criminals.

-Is there any warnings to those criminals about the need to repent in order to avoid suffering after death?

-Is there any verse in the bible that talked about the creation or preexistence of "HELL FIRE"?
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
God2man:

Oh! The sister wept.

God2man.

And she went to hell with a digital camera?!
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
SirWere:

Bros, always take some time out to always read there bible so that you wnt be decieved. Hell was not created. There is nothing like hell, its just a threat(empty).
Re: 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:
@Op, before i say anything, pls i ll love you to answer a few questions

-We have worst criminals who commited worst crimes in the OT, pls tell me where "HELL FIRE" was mentioned in the OT to the criminals.

-Is there any warnings to those criminals about the need to repent in order to avoid suffering after death?

-Is there any verse in the bible that talked about the creation of "HELL FIRE"?

The conscience, friend, the conscience.
Google can also be of help. There are many Christian sites that address such questions more directly than I ever can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Africans Obsessed With Night Vigils / Marriage- Enjoying The Full Blessings- By Akin / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.