Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 (4982 Views)

Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
May be the thread that said that the Presidency's food Budget is 1.75 billion is not wrong after all
See number 54

Compare
https://www.nairaland.com/2825134/presidency-feeding-n1.75billion-2016-budget#41371384

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by modath(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Agabs!!

Welldone!! How did you arrive at 1.75bn without a breakdown of the 19b figure

BTW,Merry xmas in arrears...

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by APCLyingBastard: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
modath:

Agabs!!

Dey there
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by oismail(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
What diff are u referring to?
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by modath(f): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Dey there

I saw your attempt at "pushing your agenda" on that other thread, the "dey there" is for you.

The onus is to explain how "you" came to the conclusion that the amount your people are going to town with really is not a figment of your warped imagination...

Dey there, dey do school boy propaganda. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by likila: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
this 1.9 billion naira kunu go choke buhari for throat

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
modath:

Agabs!!

Mody, I am sure you read what I wrote. I said it appears the 1.75 billion mentioned in another post is actually true considering the difference difference of about 15 billion. Simple logic

Merry Christmas my dear. We are in Buhari times though....

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
oismail:
What diff are u referring to?
You can check the total expenditures of both years Buhari's 39 billion against GEJ's 24 billion or you can check the capital vs capital or recurrent vs recurrent. The recurrent is almost unchanged.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by LRNZH(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
'Maybe' analysis....

I dey laugh in OBJ's voice looking at Atiku.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
LRNZH:
'Maybe' analysis....

I dey laugh in OBJ's voice looking at Atiku.
That we have 15 billion extra is not may be analysis

Yes, I am not sure of the feeding budget but I expect those of you that were in Aso rock recently for Rice and envelop party to tell us what it is. It is not too much to ask.

Transparency from Mr integrity will shut me up because I do not argue against facts.

Do not hide under "its a speculation"

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by APCLyingBastard: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
modath:

I saw your attempt at "pushing your agenda" on that other thread, the "dey there" is for you.

The onus is to explain how "you" came to the conclusion that the amount your people are going to town with really is not a figment of your warped imagination...

When shtf don't let me see you defend it.
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by macklef(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bros, y are u using excel like dis na. I cant even comprehend ur headings.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by biafranqueen: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Imagine this? I remember how they teased GEJ family on their weight and how they chop 9ja money.
next up
Top ten broken promises of 2015......
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
macklef:
Bros, y are u using excel like dis na. I cant even comprehend ur headings.
Bro, I actually screen-grabbed the spread sheet which is locked. I could not expand anything. No be my own
manage am so wink
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by kennydee05(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nigeria will definitely be great again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by MizMyColi(f): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
^^^ Cliche.
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by yahrant140(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop."
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
modath:

Chie if wailers fit get small sense respond like the above we for no dey call them ekpas
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
That we have 15 billion extra is not may be analysis

Yes, I am not sure of the feeding budget but I expect those of you that were in Aso rock recently for Rice and envelop party to tell us what it is. It is not too much to ask.

Transparency from Mr integrity will shut me up because I do not argue against facts.

Do not hide under "its a speculation"

But you are allowed to hide under speculation and make claims not supported by facts? So let me get u right, it makes sense for your inlaws to accuse you of infidelity and then demand transparency by providing video evidence to support their claims? Dude there is FOI why don't you avail yourself of the budget and make coherent claims backed by evidence instead of beer parlor gossips? That seems better don't it rather than this lazy opposition nonsense you are doing in which you state a figure from nowhere and ask to be proven wrong. Lazy and sloppy just as the pdp and dasukigate!
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

But you are allowed to hide under speculation and make claims not supported by facts? So let me get u right, it makes sense for your inlaws to accuse you of infidelity and then demand transparency by providing video evidence to support their claims? Dude there is FOI why don't you avail yourself of the budget and make coherent claims backed by evidence instead of beer parlor gossips? That seems better don't it rather than this lazy opposition nonsense you are doing in which you state a figure from nowhere and ask to be proven wrong. Lazy and sloppy just as the pdp and dasukigate!
Are you not bothered that budget of the presidency is 15 billion larger? That is the point of this thread. The 1.75 billion is just added. All of a sudden you remember GEJ's FOI? I love it. Don't worry, the truth will be laid bare but I am sure you will not still believe it.

Why is the Budget of the presidency jacked up by 15 billion?
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you not bothered that budget of the presidency is 15 billion larger? That is the point of this thread. The 1.75 billion is just added. All of a sudden you remember GEJ's FOI? I love it. Don't worry, the truth will be laid bare but I am sure you will not still believe it.

Why is the Budget of the presidency jacked up by 15 billion?

Decency and decorum demands you act in accordance with human decency, if you feel so strongly about the budget please avail yourself a copy and make allegations based on the content of the budget not speculate or fabricate whatever suits your fancy. I expect you will act accordingly and follow human decency.
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

Decency and decorum demands you act in accordance with human decency, if you feel so strongly about the budget please avail yourself a copy and make allegations based on the content of the budget not speculate or fabricate whatever suits your fancy. I expect you will act accordingly and follow human decency.

Sir, what do you have to say about the 15 billion jack up in the total sum? We will talk about the feeding when it is out as it will sure come out.

What[b] do you have to say about your good man jacking up the cost of running Aso Rock by 15 billion?[/b]
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

Sir, what do you have to say about the 15 billion jack up in the total sum? We will talk about the feeding when it is out as it will sure come out.

What[b] do you have to say about your good man jacking up the cost of running Aso Rock by 15 billion?[/b] Did they include the cost of monthly or annual meeting with social media change agents?
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:

What[b] do you have to say about your good man jacking up the cost of running Aso Rock by 15 billion?[/b] Did they include the cost of monthly or annual meeting with social media change agents?

To get the answers to your question sir, you should use the FOI to get a copy of the budget being discussed. Speculations here is a waste of time and a sign of dishonesty and indecency caped with mischief.
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

To get the answers to your question sir, you should use the FOI to get a copy of the budget being discussed. Speculations here is a waste of time and a sign of dishonesty and indecency caped with mischief.
Hahahaha

Did you use the FOI to get the content of 1 billion Aso Rock feeding budget before slating GEJ?
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
Hahahaha

Did you use the FOI to get the content of 1 billion Aso Rock feeding budget before slating GEJ?

Sorry for your loss sir. wink
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:

Sorry for your loss sir. wink
Can you answer that question? I lost nothing. Nigeria lost because we have a man who does not know his right from his left. All he knows now is how pursue his enemies.

Nigeria lost!!!

BTW how was the Aso rock rice party? wink
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
agabaI23:
Can you answer that question? I lost nothing. Nigeria lost because we have a man who does not know his right from his left. All he knows now is how pursue his enemies.

Nigeria lost!!!

BTW how was the Aso rock rice party? wink

I once again apologize for the hurt you might be going through due to the loss suffered, while I might not know what it means to lose big and be left out of aso rock parties, from a humanitarian perspective I feel truly sad you are still experiencing pains related to your loss. Please take it easy, they say the downfall of a man is not the end of his life. smiley
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

I once again apologize for the hurt you might be going through due to the loss suffered, while I might not know what it means to lose big and be left out of aso rock parties, from a humanitarian perspective I feel truly sad you are still experiencing pains related to your loss. Please take it easy, they say the downfall of a man is not the end of his life. smiley
Naa, such punches are not for me. So you should reserve it for those who it will mean a lot to.

Am I pained? Yes! Why because the gains this country has made have been reversed and i am sure more will be.

1. The most painful is that independence we were getting from the west has been reversed. I am not sure you will understand this. The issue of raw material initiative in relation to local content, PIB and Euro-Africa trade deals are among the things that are painful when I remember this new stuge and the cabinet that know little to nothing about international politics and trade.

2. The automotive policy did not go down well with the US. Now the first thing the new government announced was a reversal of the component of the policy that has to do with restriction through increased tariff. That's enough to drive away the investors.

These among other things are my pains and not your chicken and stew party

How was the party?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2015
agabaI23:
Naa, such punches are not for me. So you should reserve it for those who it will mean a lot to.

Am I pained? Yes! Why because the gains this country has made have been reversed and i am sure more will be.

1. The most painful is that independence we were getting from the west has been reversed. I am not sure you will understand this. The issue of raw material initiative in relation to local content, PIB and Euro-Africa trade deals are among the things that are painful when I remember this new stuge and the cabinet that know little to nothing about international politics and trade.

2. The automotive policy did not go down well with the US. Now the first thing the new government announced was a reversal of the component of the policy that has to do with restriction through increased tariff. That's enough to drive away the investors.

These among other things are my pains and not your chicken and stew party

How was the party?

Sir, in your state rest is encouraged i urge you to rest and avoid needless hassle. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) / While People Are Donating Money For Erica, See What Some Hausa Women Did / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.