Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo (14446 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / Wigan Accept Chelsea's Bid For Victor-Moses / HiTV Wins Another Bid For EPL Right Till 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
akinalabi:

@ Eastbay,

They say such all the time. Fergie will surely strenthen the squad.
Sure.I expect nothing more.not surprised by the news.I havent taken to him (CR) at all.But if the price tag is true,then it serves Real right,cus no one in the world is worth that amount.
MrCrackles:

Further comments reserved till the winker finally puts pen to paper and lace his boots in a REAL shirt! grin cheesy
Each and every scumtwats on this forum will be tormented and circumvented!
tongue
How old is this toddler spewing all this thrash?
Man,go back to your play-pen (i.e. the cartoon section) and stuff your crayons in your mouth.
damn,you sound childish.Grow up.Mods need to set an age-limit (i.e. PG-13) on NL.So many stray kids roaming around these days
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Emperoh(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
Eastbay:

Man,go back to your play-pen (i.e. the cartoon section) and stuff your crayons in your mouth.
damn,you sound childish.Grow up.Mods need to set an age-limit (i.e. PG-13) on NL.So many stray kids roaming around these days

OOUCH!!!! EB you harsh oo!!

Debo
Pls take the said toddler outta here. He's one ya own na!! grin tongue
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
Eastbay:

tongue tongue cheesy
Pssf!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

tongue tongue cheesy
Pssf!

My exact sentiments,crayon-boy!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
Eastbay:

My exact sentiments,crayon-boy!

Pinch of salt dude, i remain unruffled!
No kid is let loose, relax and have a kitkat! cool tongue
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Grizzly(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
Such a lethargic waste of good money on a show-off over-rated gringo. pssk embarassed
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Pinch of salt dude, i remain unruffled!
No kid is let loose, relax and have a kitkat! cool tongue

Mr. Crackles,try to pretend you're an adult by making sensible posts.
Thank you.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
Grizzly:

Such a lethargic waste of good money on a show-off over-rated gringo. pssk embarassed

Lolz
I dont think he his overrated, dude is pure class, but all that money? Not Sure! grin

Eastbay:

Mr. Crackles,try to pretend you're an adult by making sensible posts.
Thank you.

Pack it in big baby, not in the mood! grin
Seriously angry
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
The same thing neophytes like you said when Ruud left.

@Eastbay or whatever you call you self.
Why don't you get matured for one second?  

Real Madrid na real Maga don pay. The guy is not even worth the sale.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by dominictj(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
I think united can manage without C Ronaldo, though they will miss him so much if he finally leave. Marid is becoming some thing else o, I only hope they will be able to reap from their spending.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
deb:

@Eastbay or whatever you call you self.
Why don't you get matured for one second?

Real Madrid na real Maga don pay. The guy is not even worth the sale.

You're still a neophyte.Nothing can change that.

MrCrackles:

Pack it in big baby, not in the mood! grin
Seriously angry

aww.
crayon-boy doesn't wanna play with me no more. undecided
Maybe i'll call debosky.then your gibberish would make sense to each other.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
Doesn't change the fact that you're a neophyte.

Pack it in big baby, not in the mood!  grin
Seriously  angry

Ok Eastbay a.k.a neophyte!
Seem like you've gained the popularity that you want. Idiot
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
deb:

Ok Eastbay a.k.a neophyte!
Seem like you've gained the popularity that you want. Idiot
you're the idiot around here.
pin-head
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
The slowpoke is barking again grin grin shocked shocked grin
Oloshi cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
deb:

The slowpoke is barking again grin grin grin grin grin
Oloshi cheesy cheesy grin
Your vocabulary seems limited.
That's why you type in phrases.
Whyam i wasting time with a dimwit?
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
I will teach your entire family how to read and write.
You don't say much to a fool.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
deb:

I will teach your entire family how to read and write.
You don't say much to a fool.

That is if you can be coherent enough to make a straight sentence,not a jumbled phrase like you've been doing all this time.
Prove me wrong and make a straight sentence that makes sense.

deborah.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by debosky(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
Eastbay na wa o, why are you fighting everyone left right and centre? akatamba, deb and brash as well? grin grin

*singing* superman, superman, we need youuuuuu
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

Eastbay na wa o, why are you fighting everyone left right and centre? akatamba, deb and brash as well? grin grin

*singing* superman, superman, we need youuuuuu
i tire oh!
Ol' boy,i'm not that bad oh.pls!!!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by russellino: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
Too much money the problem's how to spend it, Bought for 12million and sold for 80m is great business and the guy's served us well. He's going at the right time cos if we miss benzema or ribery we may never get them again. I trust the coach to make the right buy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
So much transfer going on.
What will be the fate of MU after CR7 departs?
We shall see. tongue
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
That is if you can be coherent enough to make a straight sentence,not a jumbled phrase like you've been doing all this time.

How else do you want a human being to construct simple coherent sentences?
You are just mentally retarded that's all!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by GoldCircle: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
I sincerely think this is tthe ideal time to move on for CR-7. I wonder what shirt he'll be putting on in real!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
deb:

How else do you want a human being to construct simple coherent sentences?
You are just mentally retarded that's all!
because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done.
if i'm mentally retarded,you don't even have a brain.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
I personally won't miss him

I am one of those Man Utd fans who don't believe he is a credible world footballer of the year.

May be his exit is what NANI needs

NANI should rise up and walk into Ronaldo's shoes.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
mikeansy:

I personally won't miss him

I am one of those Man Utd fans who don't believe he is a credible world footballer of the year.

May be his exit is what NANI needs

NANI should rise up and walk into Ronaldo's shoes.

Doubt it, he his a cripple! grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
Guys, grow up !!

He may be given the number 10
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
Ronaldo's exit will not change a thing about man utd next season

Barcelona won a trebble this season after selling Ronaldinho

and Ronaldinho is by far a better player than Ronaldo

Man Utd's pattern of play won't even change a dime cos of Ronaldo's exit.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Akatamba(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
Eastbay:

Your vocabulary seems limited.
That's why you type in phrases.
Whyam i wasting time with a dimwit?

Eastbay:

deborah.

Ha aha aha aha , given your lack of syntax and grammatical skills, I fear my reply might be an exercise in futility - oooh well.

Your grammatical skills and syntaxes are only second to a demented baboon high on ketamine!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by edoyad(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
mikeansy:

Ronaldo's exit will not change a thing about man utd next season

Barcelona won a trebble this season after selling Ronaldinho

and Ronaldinho is by far a better player than Ronaldo

Man Utd's pattern of play won't even change a dime cos of Ronaldo's exit.

keep kidding yourself.
Ronaldinho was sold cos he was becoming a bad influence on other players and the team was also on a decline. They also had MESSI waiting to take his place ASAP.
Who do the Man U crew have waiting to fill CR 7's boots.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by switch47(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
edoyad:

keep kidding yourself.
Ronaldinho was sold cos he was becoming a bad influence on other players and the team was also on a decline. They also had MESSI waiting to take his place ASAP.
Who do the Man U crew have waiting to fill CR 7's boots.
Nobody!! grin LIverpool will come out strong next season- !! the Reds may just do it next season-----e go sweet o- game one to the last- the drama and all that. meanwhile Ronaldo go wan do Barca strong thing for La liga!! LIE!! e fit? Messi is still alive!! grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by cloned666: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2009
I think CR & Kaka will be good by bringing focus Spain. La Liga will have two good teams again. Barca fans can relax knowing 2 things: 1. Real Madrid will win and have new fans, but never receive the respect from pure footballist. 2. Barcelona's trophy were won through complete fair play, respected by the whole footballing world. The media says, "It's the way football clubs should be made. A mix of youth system and smart spending." RM will win things, but will never win respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Bets Of The Week / The Ugliest Footballer Ever ? / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 12th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.