Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (93167 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by redbear275: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
i think if you're so concerned about how someone looks and how much money they have you should just invest in a prostitute rather then attempt to have a meaningful relationship. I'm fat, but im no different then any muscle head or twiggy like person, and I dont smell angry
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by C2H5OH(f): 3:11am On Jun 02, 2009
I never noticed
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by beingme(f): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2009
FAT MAN?
MOST FAT PPL STINKS. I DONT THINK FAT PPL RE GUD IN BED.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Treetop20(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
so they can climb ontop of them?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by follypimpi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
Well don't you think if they r both Skinny they r gna get lost in the BED especially if it's Kingsize.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by platinumnk(f): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
i have a slender friend and all she dates is big men. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2009
Which fat men?
Gosh No!

Since am not thin, make I no talk.

But I can say "above 250 pounds" should not go with below 150 pounds.
For both sexes.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by C2H5OH(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
Well, it happens. And they're happily in love.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2009
cuz they think that fat people are full of cash and since they are skinny, they'd like to be fat also. besides, they're always on top and that means in control. small size dick for small size pussy.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Phemour: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
;d
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by beingme(f): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
fat?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Kelvinj(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
Anoda man's food could be anoda man' poision.
As sum1 said different strokes 4 different folks.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by bollyfolly: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2009
@Efik, i totally disagree with you. Most fat men dont have it big u know.
They have it small, i mean very small, they hardly get women satisfy but some knows how to use their small thing. lol
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by roshid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
the picture na wa but i believe those guys have muscle under their skin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by stellarfat: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
I am a fat man (6'1" 300 lbs) and have been for a long time and I have been dating a skinny girl for two years. Before that, though it was always really hard to get a girl and when talking to them, even though they tried to be nice, I could always tell they were not interested and I assume it had something to do with my weight. My girlfriend tells me she likes my weight because I'm warm, fun to cuddle with, and make her feel safe . I think really what it is is that she loves me and doesn't care if I'm fat or not. Not all skinny girls like fat guys. Most of the ones I talk to see it as a turnoff. Some girls do like fat men though. That being said being fat sucks. It is not a good thing and its never a bad idea for seriously overweight people to try to shed some pounds.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by nevachange(f): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
you need cushion for the pushing, HAVE YOU HEARD OF THAT?well i jsut told you
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by denny4ril: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2009
cool well, choices differ for different reasons
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by ANGELAG2: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
smiley I PREFER I BIG GUY CUZ THEY MORE SWEETER N GOOD TO CUDDLE UP WITH, WHAT IM SAYING THERE NA THING WRONG DATING A FAT GUY AS LONG HE TREATS ME RITE AND WITH A GOOD RESPECT IT ALL GOOD
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by saintneo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
there are many fake first time posters here today.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
Cause opoosites attract. wink
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by mamagee3(f): 2:13am On Feb 02, 2010
Duh! Cause opposites attract. tongue
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by bassmanhec: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
I read quite a few of the responses and I have to say that I have never seen so many stuck up people. First off, I'm a heavier guy, I don't classify myself as fat. It gets me that women have this thought in their heads that "fat guys smell bad" or "fat guys aren't good in bed". Have any of these ladies ever been with a heavier man to know if it's true or not? However, with attitudes like the ones that I see on this forum, I'm not going to throw my hat into the ring of possible test subjects. Heavier people are just like everyone else. Sure we don't have all the muscles showing that the supposed "sexy guy" has, but I can guarantee that most of us are stronger and can scrap better. By scrap I mean fight, wasn't sure if any of you knew that due to the abundance of air between your ears.

I prefer the difference in today's society. There is someone for everybody and it's that little thing that makes it bearable to live on this planet. So, you need to remember, to each their own. Maybe some girls are trying to see what else is out there, trying new things. I mean, if you go to a different country, you aren't going to just eat at McDonalds because its something you might be used to. No, you're going to go and try something different, something new. So, everyone needs to get over themself and try something new. If you don't want to, then don't make it hard on everyone else.

I'm going to leave my pic because it's showing you that you don't have to be thin to feel great. I'm happy with who I am.

Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Daboncrush(m): 2:14am On Mar 05, 2010
i think its their choice.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Abekeade08(f): 2:46am On Mar 05, 2010
I am definitely not a thin girl, and there is nothing in this world that will make him marry him or date a fat man. Sorry
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by mex004(m): 2:53am On Mar 05, 2010
cos size no matter 4 woman side grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by BlueMagic2(m): 1:22am On Mar 15, 2010
Cos the thin girls would rather be on top & vice versa 4 fat/big chics being wit slim guys if u know wat i mean. wink
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by solodox(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2010
oh thats simple, you know like in magnetism

like poles repel and unlike poles attract,
na wah you oh, you wan make skinny marry bonny wetin make dem born?, ?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by adetoru(f): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2010
I don't like FAT guys neither do I like MUSCULLAR guys or SKINNY guys grin grin grin
Just the regular size.
But my regular size guy has added some meat sha grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Osama10(m): 4:19am On Dec 17, 2010
adetoru:

I don't like FAT guys neither do I like MUSCULLAR guys or SKINNY guys grin grin grin
Just the regular size.
But my regular size guy has added some meat sha grin grin grin

Where do we place you now, me thinks in the abyss.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Carolece(f): 4:25am On Dec 17, 2010
Quote:
I love girls of my size i.e Thin girls. But it always happens that when I chat them, they never give in.
To my greatest dismay, I have noticed all of them going out with fat guys. What could be the reason friends?

Really? I for one dont even look in a fat guy's direction. If they call at me I really get upset. angry
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by emofine(f): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2010
Daboncrush:

i think its their choice.

Best reply smiley

@ OP we don't wanna be squashed tongue but seriously I hate muscIes anyway - they look better on a woman to me. To be honest I kinda like flab embarassed
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by misanho: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2010
Unlike polez attract,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.