Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means (5217 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2009
i do understand this one hooo nairalanders please help me. 4 instance ur girl just call u one telling u that she has no feelings for any man that she want to be alone, and that is just the she feels what do u do, and what does it mean. help hooooo!
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2009
I think it means she has no feelings for any man and that she wants to be alone and that is just the way she feels.

Talk to her about it.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Ournaija: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
dns:

i do understand this one hooo nairalanders please help me. 4 instance ur girl just call u one telling u that she has no feelings for any man that she want to be alone, and that is just the she feels what do u do, and what does it mean. help hooooo!

Let her be. Abi you wan hang yourself?

Sometimes ladies need break to make a review into the koko things of life.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by iice(f): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
dns:

What is so hard to understand there?
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by AEjiro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
dns:

That is one line i have heard b4, mine was even worse i had an acident and was on my hospital bed wen she told me. Just told her to go back home that i have to think. wen i got better i made some few call and knew dat she was dating this guy with more money called her ended d tin properly and moved on months later she came back becos d nu-guy was seriously cheat on her wit everytin in skirts. i just laugh open da curtains to my bed room she saw my new wifey naked on the bed sleeping. she got her answer and i got my peace.

My advice Man let her be but do ur home owrk well u ll find out why dont get angry or worked up console ur self and learn from it. not all r/shp re meant to b 4ever.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by smooooooth: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
it means, una too many wahala don make her go numb.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by peelovee(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
dns:

Maybe she has encountered so many things from men, and before you came to her she accepted you for the fact that you will consule her, but as it stand now, she has began to see some of those characters she encountered from men, as she is afraid to fall a vitim the second time.

;DWhat you have to do is to cross examine yourself whether you are wanting in the balances grin grin
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by luxoire(f): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
it means she needs SPACE to figure out what she wants from life, form a man and until then she wants to be left alone

you never know - this may be a blessing - better thank being witha confused girl
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by IFELEKE(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Topic,
It means Back Off!
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Iegenti(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
men i see probs coming cos anoda guy has been entising her away from u. so that is her own way of saying its over, i quit
guy take heart cos ur chick is gone. and i don't advise u to go and start trying to get her back cos she has her heart else where.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
She has no feelings for you again means,she doesn't love and wants u anymore.Just get up dust ur nyash pick up ur boots and hit d road,and dont look back,cos there are better and cuter chicks out there that deserves u.Cheers buddy!!!

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Mashkov: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
Are u dumb or are you are 4 yr old. It means gerrrouuuut!!! grin grin grin
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Gentlelady(f): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
It mean say she no wan do again. undecided
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by SisterKeri: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
The woman cleared said she wants to be alone. How in the world is that confusing?
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by opuro(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
you no sabi shag like the other guyman
you no get money like the other guyman
and you de complain pass the other guyman
SO SHE WAN DISCHARGE YOU period!
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Puvguy: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
It means what she said game over.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]

well i thank u all 4 ur divert opinions, but u see we have been 2ther for long and this person in question is the one who i have or we have always planed 2ther, i just return 4rm my travel, i initially went for a course outside the country but to my gratest suprise since i came back i've being calling her to come over but she never turn up, but atleast while i was out there i call are regularly we spent 15minutes online or lowest 6minutes when ever i call. yet i never new what the matter is, i return to this country since march could u believe that she even could not come and wait for my arrivial, not to talk of seeing me uptill now. so i strongly believe that i've not done any thing wrong to her, how come after refusing to see me since 4rm march it june that she is calling to tell me that she just want to be alone that she feels nothing for any man any more. this is the sutuation on ground that's why i ask u guys to atleast help me with ur own opinions. and i do appreciat all that you have said so far, but i think i still needs more. thanks and God bless as u help me.

i still remain ur dns

:::::::.SATLOVE.::::::::
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by tboyjnr(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
^^ dude, she's met someone new maybe,

How long were you away for?
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2009
It means you should TAKE A WALK! grin grin
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Gentlelady(f): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2009
She has refused to come and see you since March when you returned? I still believe she has met someone else and does not know how to tell you. You should try to set up a meeting with her maybe through someone you both know and find out from her exactly what she wants. But from her attitude I think the babe is no longer interested in the relationship. Meet her and let us know her reasons, before the final conclusions will be made.

I can tell that you love her very much! Good guy! All the best.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Sasha009(f): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2009
Its self explanatory OP.
She simply means she doesnt want anything to do with any guy for now, most especially 'you'
If you guys have been seeing for a while, thats her indirect, general way of saying to you that she needs her space. so Let her be, leave her alone and dont bother her anymore
you'll meet someone else
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by virgie(f): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2009
What she means is that "you are good riddance to bad rubbish''!
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2009
a pleasant morning to u all my Nairalanders, i do really appreciate all ur efforts on this issue of mine, and am still reckoning on u all for further assistance, and i no u guys will not disappoint me. i will try all which u have suggested so far, the walk issue and the third party sturf, all i'll do, and am assuring u guys that am willing to go extra miles for love, and if its going to be on my path i believe i can split my pride on the floor just for her to be happy, i do respect her and cant afford to let her go even if she is the one at fault am ready at any time to appologies to her inrespective of the blame or fault on her on own path. i strongly believe she equaly no how i cherished her but all thesame i'll still try harder to know more of her reasons and to know what i've done wrong that i can't be given the chance of fair hearing.

Thanks guys and good luck

cash ur fun but dont forget that i'm in trouble that i need ur assistance
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by v3: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2009
Could be she found someone berrer then you brov, so u gotta buckle up on loose ends, but "If" after everything. . .she cum back, lizen to me o werry well

Sing this AFTER me. . word-for-word

You look so dumb right now, standing outside my house
Trying to apologise, your so UGLY (I hope NOT) when you cry. . PLEASE!!
What else is there. .
Now don't tell me you're sowwy cuz you're NOT
When the ONLY reason that you're sowwy is you got caught. . .
Cuz you put on quite a show, that really had me going
Then let her figure the rest out. . .capish?!
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by biola44: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2009
may u waka, shocked
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Gentlelady(f): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2009
dns:

a pleasant morning to u all my Nairalanders, i do really appreciate all ur efforts on this issue of mine, and am still reckoning on u all for further assistance, and i no u guys will not disappoint me. i will try all which u have suggested so far, the walk issue and the third party sturf, all i'll do, and am assuring u guys that am willing to go extra miles for love, and if its going to be on my path i believe i can split my pride on the floor just for her to be happy, i do respect her and cant afford to let her go even if she is the one at fault am ready at any time to appologies to her inrespective of the blame or fault on her on own path. i strongly believe she equaly no how i cherished her but all thesame i'll still try harder to know more of her reasons and to know what i've done wrong that i can't be given the chance of fair hearing.

Thanks guys and good luck

cash ur fun but dont forget that i'm in trouble that i need ur assistance

Goodluck my broda.  May Cupid grant you success.  I hope she realises how lucky she is to have a nice guy like you love her. This love thing no easy at all o! smiley
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Steve49ja1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
It means : ''take a walk bro'' contract expired and no renewal undecided
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by biola44: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
Steve49ja.:

It means : ''take a walk bro'' contract expired and no renewal undecided
n u r fired cry
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by tomiade1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2009
Your girl has definitely gotten another dude.
And whats the talk about loving her so much that you're ready to forgive even if she is at fault.don't be a wimp, be strong, its so obvious she doesn't deserve your love,
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
She wants you to get stepping.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by tomiade1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
Plus, you tryin to patch up your relationship wouldn't help but only affect you later.
A relationship shouldn't be forced. You forcing it now may result in infidelity in d nearest future. She ain't worth d problem. There are better girls out there!
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Czarskit(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
~ It means that you should go & make some money ~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You / THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! / Amateur Kenya Queen Of Big Hips Was Spotted In A Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.