Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Uniben Update(very Important) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Update(very Important) (1639 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / 22 Very Important Google Search Tricks / Breaking News!!!uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike;uniben UPDATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Update(very Important) by ozim(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
greatest Uniben,
   This is a very important information released by Uniben for the incoming student.
We are hereby informing the general public, that NUC or JAMB does not give admission to any person, so the general public are hereby warned to beware of imposters who pretend to be a JAMB or NUC staffs, it is the duty of various universities to conduct the PUME and offer admission to successful candidate.
   Pls note you have been warned.                     

SIGN MGT.

For futher info or enquiry contact me on 08039139727. wishing you all best of luck as you prepare to come in.

Much love
Ozim
Re: Uniben Update(very Important) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
pls any infor about uniben's post UME examination?halla back.cheers
Re: Uniben Update(very Important) by ozim(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
@tonella,
i just want you to know that the sales of form is on and the exam will commence on the 7th of july,so if you can come down to benin you will get the form or if you have anyone in the school that can buy the card and send you the pin its ok,but if you want me to get the card and send you the pin call me and we will talk about it
Re: Uniben Update(very Important) by Kingabz: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2011
If it is nt due to d level of corruption and disorderlyness in Nigeria why do applicant have to sit 4 to exams for the same purpose whn pass 1 does give u consideratn as a stdnt.
Re: Uniben Update(very Important) by DrLAWEKE(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2011
All you need to do is to call me,

FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume. i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

(1) (Reply)

Atswa September 2009 Examination / UNIBEN Post-UME Out? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.