Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free (4505 Views)

7 Freelance Websites Nigerians Can Find Jobs In 2018 / Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
warrenweste:

pls explain more

I don't want to be a kill-joy but video testimonials is not what you should be going into except it is an extra because first you need real good white or black American speakers on great backgrounds, some green, some digital, some normal home backgrounds. The video recording device as well as audio input device are also important as well....Just search on fiverr and tell me how exactly you are gonna make money from that. If it is to create a $5 gig and then outsource, that would be the height of craziness as you are loosing money instead of making. The only way with this gig is to have it as an extra for another where if you are paid $10 or $20 you can then outsource with $5 from the money. This is NOT a service for Nigerians. The services for Nigerians are article writing, graphics design, website creation, social media management and video animation...Non of these require standing in front of a camera to speak and you don't have to outsource to anyone to do such for you. You learn them, offer them, get paid..Kapish!

Except there is another way they do it, i would like to here from the guy who asked you to go into this...
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
gideonjeta:
Op, I tried accessing the link on the signature but it only got stuck on First page...please help!

sorry about that... i guess it's some glitch

click here for it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4O50m8-BgM0dXRhU1RzMXROcGc/view?usp=sharing
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
meemeee:
Thanks..enlightening

You are welcome...i'll be back tomorrow, I've been busy
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by lordthree(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Well done op
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
lordthree:
Well done op

Thanks man
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Guys i have been away for a while trying to teach some people this stuffs free but the free teaching period is over, now we are back to our usual company rates for one on one bookings or booking on our online platform.

1 Like

Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by meetmal03(f): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Our free training has ended as we have incorporated aspects of it to our new one on one based training where instead of learning one service, you learn two. So if you booked for article writing on our website for instance, you will get the opportunity to learn an additional services like graphics design along with all the tools you get without charge to get started on fiverr on a face to face lecture with our personnel.. That's not forgetting the groups you'll be added to for support n future updates. Please visit signature link to get started now!
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Enough of the endless job search.. Start the year on a different note
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Join fiverr today.. Become independent
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is a wonderful thread, thanks op i have learnt alot, how can i get the full graphics package?
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
makeitsoon:
This is a wonderful thread, thanks op i have learnt alot, how can i get the full graphics package?

Good evening bro. I am glad you enjoyed it. To get your package is very easy. Just head to our website [url=brilliantlightsmedia.com/training]Brilliantlightsmedia Training Services[/url] and click on the buy here links attached to any of the packages. You will be directed to our store where you'll complete your order and then get your order code. You will include your order code on your deposit slip n complete payment at the bank and your package would be sent to whatever state you are in.. If incase you are worried, we have a whatsapp and Facebook group for all our subscribers that i can add you so you meet others like you before you get started. We share additional helpful information and answers to questions that you may have as you apply our step by step video guide there. We send packages to people outside lagos only but organize one on one lectures for those who are in lagos at Ikeja. Payment for this is after the lessons and receipt of the same package we send to ppl. So Lagosians get the advantage of being taught and continuing the lessons at home and then applying it. So get to the link i gave and follow the instructions easy process. Contact me if you have any question.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Our one on one training Services for any of the 5 fiverr skills i talked about are still on. We are now servicing Abuja residents ontop of Lagos residents. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Create wealth for yourself like we are doing. We can't let our youths keep getting frustrated from job hunting. A little investment that would make you become a business owner like us tomorrow is worth it.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Whatever you will become will be decided now... If you chose to fold your arms and keep waiting for that wonderful opportunity while many more keep passing by, then it's a life of penury you are prepping for. Time to buckle up and take this one. Soon it would also join the rest in history.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Book for your one on one training in Lagos and Abuja today on our website brilliantlightsmedia.com or get our well packaged training DVD's for that service you will rake money with on fiverr today. You can also register for our affiliate program earn without paying a dime to join us
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Have you gotten my comprehensive ebook on fiverr today. Pm me for it free
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Get our training packages today or arrange for a one on one tutorial with our training personnel today
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning all.. Welcome to a wonderful day. I pray God grants your hearts desires today most especially in the field of business and finance.. AMEN! Pm me if you have questions about our services
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Training classes are still on.. Book today
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Join us now...bring an end to all the troubles of spending money on duds that never work
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Earning on the internet is not a privilege for some people. We all can earn online. Stop falling for scams and get the real deal today.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Get our Ultimate Article Training Guide today. Read stories from our students. At Brilliant Lights Media, We just don't talk, we deliver.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Join our program today.. Our packages are still very much available. Don't keep getting fed the wrong info and start wondering why you cannot make it on fiverr or even if it is possible to truly earn on the internet
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Join Kolawole ibidapo, Nonso Okeke and a growing list of our students who are now earning on fiverr today
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
get our article training package now and stop doubting if fiverr works
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Our packages are now so cheap and affordable. which means you have no excuse to be broke. Until all Nigerian. youths are busy doing something positive for themselves and their country, we at brilliantlightsmedia are not giving up.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2016
keep placing your orders on our website. Gain skills thatll earn you a life free of burden now.
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Joeace3000(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Uf you have any question regarding fiverr and freelancing..Please drop it here or holla me on whatsapp. Available 24/7
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:46am On May 07, 2016
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Joeace3000:

Good evening bro. I am glad you enjoyed it. To get your package is very easy. Just head to our website [url=brilliantlightsmedia.com/training]Brilliantlightsmedia Training Services[/url] and click on the buy here links attached to any of the packages. You will be directed to our store where you'll complete your order and then get your order code. You will include your order code on your deposit slip n complete payment at the bank and your package would be sent to whatever state you are in.. If incase you are worried, we have a whatsapp and Facebook group for all our subscribers that i can add you so you meet others like you before you get started. We share additional helpful information and answers to questions that you may have as you apply our step by step video guide there. We send packages to people outside lagos only but organize one on one lectures for those who are in lagos at Ikeja. Payment for this is after the lessons and receipt of the same package we send to ppl. So Lagosians get the advantage of being taught and continuing the lessons at home and then applying it. So get to the link i gave and follow the instructions easy process. Contact me if you have any question.

that link is not going through, can you update it?
Re: Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free by Gamelord007: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site for Naira transactions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Key Distributors, UNILEVER, PZ, Friesland WAMCO / How To Disable A Stolen ATM Card / Can I Use Palmpay To Receive Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.