Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327537 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hi All,
Been nursing a slight fever since yesterday..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
modath: Hi All,
E yaa! Pele!

Get well soon. I hope the fever go get part of the 2kg as e dey go. I mean am. sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
agabaI23:
HG, where did you sleep all weekend? I no see your brake light.

cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Logs for today

It is day 10 of 30-Day shred today, missed 2 days within it. I will have to squeeze it within the next phase of the challenge. I am doing good and am happy for it, I lost just 0.1kg, it actually moved to 75.8kg from 75.9kg grin, so funny.

Food was challenging today, ate pawpaw as if they used it to do charm for me.

@Yinkus, where una dey na? Abi you don dey sleep for the babalawo house now? lol.

I hope you are fine sha, it's quite unusual you are not here within 9 hours.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
modath: Hi All,

Why dearie? Are you overdoing anything your body doesn't want? Please just take care of yourself and rest very well. I can see pineapple and pawpaw everywhere now, please get enough of it. Then make a good fish pepper soup with a can of Amstel Malta, let's see what happens from there.

Kpele dear.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by pavon83(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
hi.. u can check out dis site
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ HG ... No mind me ooo. We no kuku get lite like that.. Omo I don't understand how my body is shedding the fat but today I stepped on the scales and was 100kg on the dot, I dint believe it and took off my trainers to be double sure... I'll input my logs for y.day and today, mind you I ate anyhow today but tomorrow's gonna be better

Sunday

8am...... One and half serving spoon of beans + plantain

2pm.... Small serving os veggie salad with a dash of mayo

3:30pm------- 3 small servings of Ofada rice + stew

Dinner---- nil cuz I overdid the ofada
Exercise----- Nil

Monday

Exercise: 1hr 40mins
30mins Jogging
20mins weight training
Dumbell reps 10mins
20 push ups
Aerobics: 20mins

B.fast... Nil

1:30pm---- 50cl coke( I was fasting and almost fell twice cuz I was really weak so I drank the coke to spike my energy levels and it did help)

2:30pm---- One wrap moin moin + grilled chicken + 50cl water

5:00pm---- one and half serving spoon of jollof rice+ coleslaw and grilled chicken.

Dinner: nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 11, 2012
@ HG ... No mind me ooo. We no kuku get lite like that.. Omo I don't understand how my body is shedding the fat but today I stepped on the scales and was 100kg on the dot, I dint believe it and took off my trainers to be double sure... I'll input my logs for y.day and today, mind you I ate anyhow today but tomorrow's gonna be better

Sunday

8am...... One and half serving spoon of beans + plantain

2pm.... Small serving os veggie salad with a dash of mayo

3:30pm------- 3 small servings of Ofada rice + stew

Dinner---- nil cuz I overdid the ofada
Exercise----- Nil

Monday

Exercise: 1hr 40mins
30mins Jogging
20mins weight training
Dumbell reps 10mins
20 push ups
Aerobics: 20mins

B.fast... Nil

1:30pm---- 50cl coke( I was fasting and almost fell twice cuz I was really weak so I drank the coke to spike my energy levels and it did help)

2:30pm---- One wrap moin moin + grilled chicken + 50cl water

5:00pm---- one and half serving spoon of jollof rice+ coleslaw and grilled chicken.

Dinner: nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2012
yinx007: Omo I don't understand how my body is shedding the fat but today I stepped on the scales and was 100kg on the dot, I dint believe it and took off my trainers to be double sure

Wow, wow, wow! That is a whole lot dear but am happy for you. Of course its the reward of your labour o, you are really working hard at it na. I enjoy your committment and I hope it doesn't drain. WooHoo, You Can Do It. Is it the same scale and in the same condition you weighed? So that there is no miscalculation.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Wow, wow, wow! That is a whole lot dear but am happy for you. Of course its the reward of your labour o, you are really working hard at it na. I enjoy your committment and I hope it doesn't drain. WooHoo, You Can Do It. Is it the same scale and in the same condition you weighed? So that there is no miscalculation.

Infact my personal scales misled me at first, so I used the scale at the gym and it was this same scale that recorded 102kg earlier... Now its 100kg.... 5kg gone. I've hit my target for december. But I'm still gonna continue. At my tailors, my measurement also reduced by 3inches except for my height...even my bust(and I'm endowed in that aspect) in all... I feel good
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
yinx007:

except for my height...even my bust(and I'm endowed in that aspect) in all... I feel good

Height?? Your height cannot reduce or increase na or are you under 18? Congrats on meeting your target.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Yinkus
Well done. Keep kicking!

Today

20 mins of Insanity

Sweat for sale, anybody?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
agabaI23:

Sweat for sale, anybody?

It's actually not sweat, its called GLOWING
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hour_Glass:

It's actually not sweat, its called GLOWING

I jumped shower 2 times and I couldn't stop sweating babes.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Why dearie? Are you overdoing anything your body doesn't want? Please just take care of yourself and rest very well. I can see pineapple and pawpaw everywhere now, please get enough of it. Then make a good fish pepper soup with a can of Amstel Malta, let's see what happens from there.

Kpele dear.

Thanks dearie,I don't even workout enough sef,its just malaria trying to keep a woman down,after eliminating belle I gave it one bad ACT and the fever don recede but the weakness it brings still dey linger a bit,tommorrow I hope to be my able self as usual.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
modath:
after eliminating belle I gave it one bad ACT and the fever don recede but the weakness it brings still dey linger a bit,tommorrow I hope to be my able self as usual.

really love that you did the needful first, I hope you are well soon dear. Take care and rest wella.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Where is everyone na? I go vex o, where is all that bubble?

I have not worked out since 2 days now, morale so down here too. Can someone come around to either psyche us, give a pep talk or kick our butts here? I need it right now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tuesday

400 skips

B.fast.... Slices of watermelons in chunks

12noon: 2 sausage rolls+ 50cl water

3pm--- roasted unripe plantain( medium size)

7:00pm----- sliced chunks of watermelon + 3 bananas + 75cl water

Wednesday

B.fast 8am------- 2small unripe plantain(boiled) + efo riro

Lunch... 4 pieces of hob nob biscuits

Dinner 5:30pm---- 2 serving spoons of jollof rice+ turkey(without skin) + veggie salad.

Exercise: 500 skips

Thursday

B.fast.... 11am---- 2small moimoi+small veggie salad+ 1lt water

Exercise( 2hrs of jogging + aerobics)

Lunch--- Nil

I've drank lots of water today sef

I missed everyone on this forum. And NEPA did me strong tin that was why I didn't update ooo. Howz everyone
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Logs for today (lemme start from here)

BF - 1 orange + 2 cups akamu + 3 akara balls + 1 tbsp sugar.

Snack - 3 cubes chocomilo

L - 1/2 size of roasted unripe plantain.

D - It was loiloi + egusi soup + 2 pieces of local cheese

Exercise - Pushed myself to do level 1 and 2 of 30 day shred, that 54 mins in all. Ouch!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hour_Glass: Logs for today (lemme start from here)

BF - 1 orange + 2 cups akamu + 3 akara balls + 1 tbsp sugar.

Snack - 3 cubes chocomilo

L - 1/2 size of roasted unripe plantain.

D - It should be rice + beans (will update later)

Exercise - Nil till I get home, I will update later too.

No you should be waiting to be asked to work out. tongue

Today

20 mins of Insanity
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
agabaI23:

No you should be waiting to be asked to work out. tongue

Today

20 mins of Insanity

I won't talk because you always come running back. Enjoy she while it lasts. Well done on your consistency with Insanity, hope your still insane.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I won't talk because you always come running back. Enjoy she while it lasts. Well done on your consistency with Insanity, hope your still insane.

There is no she sweets.
You have not answered my question.
Where were you over the weekend? I no see your brake light.
No make me annoyed ooo. I go lose my temperature! Na den you go see INSANITY in action tongue

Mody how far? Hope the malaria is still responding to your ACT-ion
Get back soon
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:15am On Dec 14, 2012
agabaI23:

There is no she sweets.
No make me annoyed ooo. I go lose my temperature! Na den you go see INSANITY in action tongue

I dare you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2012
agabaI23:

There is no she sweets.

Mody how far? Hope the malaria is still responding to your ACT-ion
Get back soon

HG, u no ask after me...*sobs loudly*

Modath how are u feeling now?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2012
yinx007:

HG, u no ask after me...*sobs loudly*

Modath how are u feeling now?

Yinkus, yinkus, yinkus! How many times did I call you? Are you a husband snatcher or blindly in love with Agaby? You are quoting agaba and writing to me.

So how una dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Yinkus, yinkus, yinkus! How many times did I call you? Are you a husband snatcher or blindly in love with Agaby? You are quoting agaba and writing to me.

So how una dey?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

So how una dey?

3 times ma, I actually thot I quoted you not until I sent d post did I realize my mistake
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Good evening all,

Logs for today

BF - 1.5 cups rice + beans porridge + 1 beef + 1 orange

L - 1 wrap moimoi + 100g white bread

Snack - pawpaw, like 7 short pieces (when I start with pawpaw, I don't know when to stop)

D - 1 cup noodles and eggs + 4 slices of plantain.

Exercise - Nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2012
Hello my people,
Woman pikin is @ 90% loading,the anti malaria bad small(Artequick) effective but with serious side effects..Fatigue,bland taste in my mouth and a bad case of the munchies,had to psychologically restrain myself from consuming my kids..I knew there was a problem when I found myself eating my daughter's left over fries(meant for the bin),no no no..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2012
modath: Hello my people,
Woman pikin is @ 90% loading,the anti malaria bad small(Artequick) effective but with serious side effects..Fatigue,bland taste in my mouth and a bad case of the munchies,had to psychologically restrain myself from consuming my kids..I knew there was a problem when I found myself eating my daughter's left over fries(meant for the bin),no no no..

Now that is really funny, pele anyway. Get well soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2012
Today
20 mins of Insanity
2 mins plank
40 Elevated push ups
20 crunches with medicine ball
40 seated oblique twist with med ball
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2012
Mody
Welldone.
Arte products are nice but many people complain of side effect.

Pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.