Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (326038 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hope you all had a great 1st day of the year.

Tuesday Jan 1st

Tae bo Cardio Bootcamp - 29 mins

Breakfast -2 slices wholegrain bread,1 grilled bacon, 1egg, cup of coffee
Lunch - bowl of fried rice, veg and 1 piece of beef
1 Banana, handful of crisps and cashew nuts. 2 mini chocs
Lots of water...

@Mody: hey chica! How you dey?I promise not to go AWOL again hehe wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ortopazz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new Year to all, ah Ah, nobody is yet to explain what insaniity, in the exercise concept is, please someone shud help!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2013
ortopazz: Happy new Year to all, ah Ah, nobody is yet to explain what insaniity, in the exercise concept is, please someone shud help!
It is just a name of a work out DVD.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
happy new year all!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wed 2nd Jan

Tae Bo Advanced 57 mins

Breakfast - porridge oats, 1 banana, 4 almond nuts, 1/2 tsp honey, dash of milk
Lunch - boiled rice with veg, stew, 1 piece of chicken, 1can of sparkling water.
Dinner- 2 slices of wholegrain toast with tiny butter, cup of beverage, dash of milk.
1 tangerine
1/2 pack of plantain chips, 1scoop choc ice cream.
Lots of water throughout the day.

@ML:happy new year to you dear, I see things are progressing nicely, not long to go now. Take care x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by alfaaa: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
agabaI23:

Do you have the soft copy of the full DVD? I would like to have it.

Yes I do.

You can contact me on 07038176546

Am in my 3rd week of Insanity now. Truly Insane. Will start Turbo Fire after Insanity.
I also add 3mile walk with Leslie Sansone or Taebo - Best exercise to lose weight after my daily insanity work out which generally makes it close to 1hr 30mins work out daily. Want to get ripped by mid this year God willing.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
alfaaa:

Want to get ripped by mid this year God willing.

I love that part most.

Everybody stay in the vehicle. Happy New year once again. Am so off right now, so many things to put in place. Minutes are adding up for me and I am terribly moving. Catch you all later. Meanwhile I hope barbie gurl and Yinkus will hold the forth.

My testimony for last year, I lost 15.4 pounds that are gone forever and dropped one skirt/shirt size too.

Take care.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hour_Glass:

I love that part most.

Everybody stay in the vehicle. Happy New year once again. Am so off right now, so many things to put in place. Minutes are adding up for me and I am terribly moving. Catch you all later. Meanwhile I hope barbie gurl and Yinkus will hold the forth.

My testimony for last year, I lost 15.4 pounds that are gone forever and dropped one skirt/shirt size too.

Take care.
Show me the evidence wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mobile misbehaving.

Which evidence you wan see? Not here again o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
What's with the quote?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hour G,

Your new year resolution is not to talk to me. It will not last!

[b]Viewing this topic: agabaI23(m), nonnyp(f) and 2 guest(s)
[/b]nonnyp, come back please stop peeping
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hour_Glass: Mobile misbehaving.

Which evidence you wan see? Not here again o
Anywhere is good for me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Thurs 3rd Jan

Tae bo Fat Blasting Cardio - 45 mins

Brekky- bowl of porridge oats, with a banana and1/2 tsp honey, little milk.
Lunch- home made pizza with cheese and tomatoe and chorizo toppings ( ate quite a bit of this so clawed it back at dinner time.
Dinner - nil wasn't feeling hungry.
Snack - some kind sweets
Water - loads

@hg: was wondering where you were??! what a lovely testimony girl, may it continue into this year! Pls don't be gone long o, feels rather lonely here undecided considering its jan, thought this place wld be more active...

Anyway I got my latest fitness DVD purchase in the post today - Billy Blanks' This is Tae Bo'. Judging by the reviews it's meant to be a nice tough and effective non stop cardio workout -Just what I'm after! Can't wait to try this out tmrw morning grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
I didn't work out on wednesday and thursday but I have my logs

Wedenesday:
I took lots of walk around and did somme house chores but no exercise

B.fast: 2 medium unripe plantain + ofada sauce(plantain was boiled)

Snack: berbecued goat meat(small serving)

Lunch: nil

Dinner 5:30pm

7tablespoons of garri+cubes and lots of water+ one fried meat and skinless chicken

Thursday

8am: 2 tall glasses of water(normal room temprature)

9am: one large apple

11am: 2 medium sized oranges

1pm: 3 large slices of crunchy pawpaw( yes I overdid the pawpaw but I can't help it cuz its crunchy)

4:30pm: 2medium sized unripe plantain+ ofada sauce + green tea

Friday's log

B.fast 10am
2 small servings of vegetable salad+ 2mugs green tea + ten peanuts

Lunch

Yam porridge(garnished with lots of vegetables and boiled fish)+ one glass of lukewarm water(I overdid the porridge too)

Exercise
500 skips
120 jumpjacks
50 sit ups
20 reversed sit ups

@HG: where are you?? *sobs*
@Agaby: pls don't hesitate to gimme the full insanity video in my dropbox when u get it
@mody and ML
How are you guys doing?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Friday 4th Jan

Billy Blanks: This is Tae bo - 50 mins ( a really effective workout btw.. non stop cardio with plenty of kicks and punches, buckets of sweat but felt accomplished after)

Brekky- porridge oats, 1 medium banana, almond flakes, tsp honey,
Lunch / dinner - 8 plantain slices, 4 tiny roast potatoes with sardine and tomatoe sauce, 1 fried egg.
Snack - popcorn 2 handfuls
Lots of water

@yinx: hi not sure we've met on the thread so far as I've been an 'absentee' for a few months but now back cheesy nice logs btw, It reminds me that i really should incorporate more fruit into my diet!

Woohoo, it's the weekend! Have a good one y'all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: Hour_Glass
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2013
@HG,
7kg is reasonable weight loss, I have faith that e nor dey return, am back to my base & will unveil my yoga meltdown and 6wks 6packs DVDs from monday.Need to get bask asap,its been too long.

@Yinka&Barbie, I'm good,believe you are both doing ok too,don't mind me I've been AWOL cos I left base for "Odun" and just wanted a change of environment. Didn't do any structured workout in lag cos shopping and bikeless Lag took care of that and Harmattan in my hometown held me hostage *excuses*

@Alfaa, you are just my kinda person,nice to have you,will call you as soon as its sane to get some Insanity..(Pun intended)..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2013
agabaI23: Viewing this topic: Hour_Glass

what is it with this new obsession na?

@ modath, its nice to have you back after the holidays. It is good you went back to the roots, wish I can always do that.

Yinkus love, am here o. I know it I can never leave this thread even when the going was tough and agaby was flirting with you, lol.
How much now that alfaaaaaaa is around with more packs and with insanity.

Barbie darling, I can see great love in your eyes for Billy Blanks. I do too, only I have this problem of boredom with DVDs sometimes. I am working on it now sha. See you on the other side.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:39am On Jan 05, 2013
agabaI23: Viewing this topic: Hour_Glass
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2013
agabaI23: Hour G,

Your new year resolution is not to talk to me. It will not last!

[b]Viewing this topic: agabaI23(m), nonnyp(f) and 2 guest(s)
[/b]nonnyp, come back please stop peeping

Na una sabi na,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2013
I said it. It didn't last grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
@barbie.... yeah we're yet to meet on dis thread buh welcome back on board, no do run away soja again ooo. i love ur workouts tho.

@hg... so agaby is now obsessing, i thot u loved the attention? abi he dint give u enuff money for plantain ni? hehehehehehe

@mody... now that u're back to ur base, im looking forward to efficient workouts.

log for today so far

first things first, i was @ rccg camp yesterday and i casted and binded all the stubborn fats.

6am: a mug of hot chocolate(milo to be precise) was watery tho, green tea wouldnt have worked well for me @ that time of the day considering the cold i was exposed to

11:30am small serving of porridge(garnished with vegetables and fish enough to fill a 2yr old) + lipton and small milk no sugar

exercise for now: nil

thats all would update later tonite.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
yinx007:
@hg... so agaby is now obsessing, i thot u loved the attention? abi he dint give u enuff money for plantain ni? hehehehehehe

Enuf ke, the bobo no even gif me at all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
yinx007:
first things first, i was @ rccg camp yesterday and i casted and binded all the stubborn fats.

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long while, dint consider doing that.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hour_Glass:
Enuf ke, the bobo no even gif me at all.
Jeez! I have a witness ooo. Ask Mody. I paid in through her. She transfered the money as I expected. I couldn't locate you over the Christmas. Only You know where you went to. I will forgive in the spirit of the new year.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2013
agabaI23: Jeez! I have a witness ooo. Ask Mody. I paid in through her. She transfered the money as I expected. I couldn't locate you over the Christmas. Only You know where you went to. I will forgive in the spirit of the new year.

whatever, alfaa has come to stay.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2013
Hour_Glass:

whatever, alfaa has come to stay.
Oh, alright. That explains your disappearance. Go and test the other side. You will run bck to Daddy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
agabaI23: Oh, alright. That explains your disappearance. Go and test the other side. You will run bck to Daddy.

Nothing dey ever pain am. Tsheeeeeew
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Nothing dey ever pain am. Tsheeeeeew
cheesy cheesy
grin
Baby you are mine.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Barbie what is going on? Where are you and Yinkus too? Pls lets see the logs for the day o,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hour_Glass: Barbie what is going on? Where are you and Yinkus too? Pls lets see the logs for the day o,
Some people should post theirs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bonsoir ma famille, comment allez vous?

SUNDAY Log

b.fast: 8am

small serving of veggie salad with a dash of mayo

2pm: one carrot stick with 5ocl water

3pm: one small pack of dangote noodles

5pm: one serving spoon of rice and one serving spoon of beans(i used a soup bowl so it was quite small)

Exercise: Nil

Monday

Here comes my overeating

7am: 2 mugs of green tea

7;30am: 10 pieces of chinchin(oven baked) not 10 packs ooo grin grin

9am: small serving of rice and beans + one nmedium sized orange

4pm: roasted groundnuts 50naira worth(those ones in d shell, i guess the shelling counts as exercise na cheesy)

5pm: 33cl malta guinness angry
7pm: small serving of veggie salad with dash of mayo + 5 forkfuls of moin moin

exercise: 7mins insanity + 20 jump jacks.... that accounts to nil for me sha. there you go

@HG oya post ya own

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.