Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327111 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
yinx007:
@HG oya post ya own

agaba no gree me o, fasting so he will stay one place o.

Exercise was nil too, except if begging in laws counts, lol. Dont mind me o.

Today was actually an active recovery for me after 84 minutes with DVDs yesterday. There was fasting in church so there is lil to do make I no go kpeme o, body too dey shake sef.

I took cow leg pepper soup, 1.5 apples, 1 orange, 1 cup low fat yogurt, 1 slice pawpaw and of course 1 schweppes bitter lemon. I am here open belle for fan dey doze as a I type. Good nyt.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Wetin Agaba no do?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Odunnu: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2013
agabaI23: Wetin Agaba no do?
Waiting.
Happy new year. No gift again this year.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu:
Waiting.
Happy new year. No gift again this year.
Where have you been? I go give gift to person wey I no see?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Morning all!

How you all dey?
@ Hg: I dey here, no shaking. Abeg which dvds did you do - 84 mins, wow!

Monday 7th Jan
Billy Blanks: This is Tae bo - 50 mins

Food logs for yest will be pretty much the same as today's.

Tuesday 8th Jan

Tae bo Cardio Inferno - 50 mins

Breakfast- porridge oats with 1 banana and 3 prunes, 1tbs semi skimmed milk, 1/2 tsp honey.
2 glasses of water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Hg.... Nice Nice!!! Loool @ open belle. I've been trying to place myself on fasting ooo but each time I wake up on the day I'm supposed to fast, its like all the worms in my belly go on protest. I keep fighting it, the spirit is willing but the belly is weak.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
babs2011: Morning all!

How you all dey?
@ Hg: I dey here, no shaking. Abeg which dvds did you do - 84 mins, wow!

2 sets of 30DS - 52 minutes
walk away the pounds - 32 minutes

I started today with 549 skips.

Catch you later tonight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lunch- vegetable soup(English style soup more like broth)
Dinner- 2 serving spoons of boiled rice with efo riro, 1 piece of beef, 1/2 moi-moi, 1/4 avocado
Snack - packet of baked crisps
Drinks- 1 cup of coffee, 8 glasses of water.

Nice work Hg.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yesterday's log can't be shown due to some technical faults

2day's log

Bfast 9:30am: one and half wrap of moimoi + a small mug of lipton+milk (no sugar)

Exercise
400m jogging(3laps)
400m Brisk walking(3laps)
Weight lifting(10kg) 16reps
17 situps
60 jump jacks

Lunch 3pm:
One and half serving spoon(white rice) 2 small pieces ponmo + 50cl water

Dinner would be one slice of pawpaw + 2oranges
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hour_Glass:

2 sets of 30DS - 52 minutes
walk away the pounds - 32 minutes

I started today with 549 skips.

Catch you later tonight.

HG!!!You wan kill yasef ni, kini gan angry ....was getting ready to brag about finally braving the chilly abuja weather(cold and cough been dealing with woman pikin) this AM only to see that I dare not post my 30mins lest I get punished with 30 more mins.
Well done dearie,hope you are doing ok.

@Yinx&Barbie,keep on keeping on.
@Agaba,I see person wey resemble you,e look like Johnny Bravo, na U?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
modath:

HG!!!You wan kill yasef ni, kini gan angry ....was getting ready to brag about finally braving the chilly abuja weather(cold and cough been dealing with woman pikin) this AM only to see that I dare not post my 30mins lest I get punished with 30 more mins.
Well done dearie,hope you are doing ok.

@Yinx&Barbie,keep on keeping on.
@Agaba,I see person wey resemble you,e look like Johnny Bravo, na U?

my dear sista, don't you ever mind me o, I just had to do it to meet the goal for my "mini 30DS" (that is the name). 5 days each of each level just to kill that boredom for me. I think it is working this time around. It will repeat itself again tomorrow. I lost a dear friend yesterday and heard about it today, it shook me beyond measure. I think I will do well to honour him by staying calm without a workout today. Life goes on anyway.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wed 9th Jan

30 mins brisk walk

Breakfast + lunch - nil ( went to the mountain today)
Dinner - 1 large slice yam and garden egg 2 serving spoons
2 veg wraps
Lots of water

@ Mody : hi dear, i see ur still rocking it with Jm, nicesmiley I'll soon be joining her to my rotation.
@ Hg: pele dear on the sad news. Take heart x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
HG
sorry abt ur loss.
Mody
Na, not moi
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 10, 2013
Hour_Glass:

my dear sista, don't you ever mind me o, I just had to do it to meet the goal for my "mini 30DS" (that is the name). 5 days each of each level just to kill that boredom for me. I think it is working this time around. It will repeat itself again tomorrow. I lost a dear friend yesterday and heard about it today, it shook me beyond measure. I think I will do well to honour him by staying calm without a workout today. Life goes on anyway.

It is well my dear sister, may his/her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. On to other things. Instead of mourning by remaining calm, why not omit dodo for one month. As much as u love it, u'll deny urself but work out.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2013
yinx007:
It is well my dear sister, may his/her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. On to other things. Instead of mourning by remaining calm, why not omit dodo for one month. As much as u love it, u'll deny urself but work out.

Interesting!! You can be funny atimes, I am just calm for a day and today am back on my feet. Dodo and mourning a dead man (who used to be a fiance), how do they really correlate with each other. Do you hate the dodo I eat or why are you this pre-occupied with what I eat or do not eat? Maybe the question you should ask me is if I have lost weight eating dodo or not?
I really you got it all wrong Yinkus and I have decided to forgive you for even as I am pis.sed a little right now.

*thinking* a dead man/stop eating dodo how do they just relate? *weeping for the dead again*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2013
@HG,
Pele sad don't know what else to say.

@Yinx,
No joke @ such a sensitive subject.

@Agaba,
Cos of HG's loss,response is DOA.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
cry cryI'm sorry HG!!! sad now I feel like a complete idiot. Didn't intend to make a joke out of it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
yinx007: cry cryI'm sorry HG!!! sad now I feel like a complete idiot. Didn't intend to make a joke out of it.

You will always remain my friend Yinkus.
I am a bit lighter right now (so I feel), he had been buried this afternoon.

See y'all tomorrow.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Thurs 10th Jan

Exercise: Ultimate Tae bo - 55 mins

Food:
B- porridge oats made with water, 3 prunes, 1 tbs milk, 1/2 tsp honey.
L- vegetable soup, 1 slice of whole wheat toast, scrap of butter
D- basmati rice with vegetables and chicken
Lots of water
Cup of tea, 1 cup of green tea.

Have a good night guys x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Friday 11th Jan

Tae Bo Advanced DVD - 55 mins

Breakfast - porridge oats, Prunes, 1/2 tsp honey, 1tbs milk.
Lunch- 1medium slice of yam with 1serving spoon garden egg stew
Dinner - tbc
Lots of water.

The end of week 2, I'm feeling a difference already in myself, nice cheesy.

The weekend beckons, have a nice one all x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
babs2011:
The weekend beckons, have a nice one all x

I concur with you dear. I am getting ready too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Hey everyone, happy newyear to all, am happy that this thread is going stronger, people are motivated more than ever. Exercise rocks!!!!! wink wink wink wink not only will you loose the excess weight, but will be healthy and have a well-toned body. I have been exercising too, i try to do it 4 times a week at least, i walk 3 times and incorporate 30-45 min yoga and pilates for the preggers, and i feel great, it makes me loosen up, especially all those unnecessary tightness in my joints.

@HG, sorry for your loss, it is well, i pray his soul rest in peace, amen.
i hail everyone, modath, babs2011, mightlove(if she still has the time to log on wink), Taitee, Agaba, Uche, the newbies, and the oldies i forgot typing their ids', i hope you all had a fantastic celeberation. Take care, might take me another 2-3 months to log on and comment again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2013
Hmmm congrats aronky. ML, you have a partner in crime.

Who's next? wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2013
agabaI23:
Who's next? wink

If only you can just stop running around, ish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2013
Logs for yesterday.

54 minutes of Level 2 30DS. Followed through the first time, modified moves the second time. I should be done with Level 2 today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2013
The last time I ran for over an hour was in 2009 on a treadmill. It was a 1hr 30 min run covering over 13km.

Today, I ran for 1hr 15mins paused for 5 mins to inspect a crap recreation centre and was on my way home. 1hr 20 mins in all

Happy new year.
Now lets go there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2013
agabaI23: The last time I ran for over an hour was in 2009 on a treadmill. It was a 1hr 30 min run covering over 13km.

Today, I ran for 1hr 15mins paused for 5 mins to inspect a crap recreation centre and was on my way home. 1hr 20 mins in all

Happy new year.
Now lets go there.

I just love this guy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Hour_Glass:

I just love this guy.
I said it. It won't lasti. Welcome home hun smiley wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:36am On Jan 13, 2013
agabaI23: The last time I ran for over an hour was in 2009 on a treadmill. It was a 1hr 30 min run covering over 13km.

Happy new year.
Now lets go there.

Indeed lets go there...Now we are talking! Nice work, Well done dude smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2013
@ Ronky, all the best dear, nice to hear things are ticking along nicely.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ALL,
Hi y'all,believe everyone is doing great.

@Aronkuse,
Happy to hear all is going well.you do yoga?which one ?
@HG,
You do realise you got me out of my rut by fire by force,the main reason I come to this thread is to both be motivated and in turn motivate others,I have been putting off resuming Shred cos of my issues with harmattan,I feel am using it as a crutch to be lazy(I do have flare ups though)but your enthusiasm has been both infectious and a challenge to get back so I dived back into the JM realm today with circuit 1 of level1& the whole of level 2 with the intention of finishing it off with Yoga meltdown;Laughable Idea cos I was only able to manage less than 10mins before I started taking "long" and "short" breaks. grin .......Funny & not funny at the same time.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
modath: taking "long" and "short" breaks. grin .......Funny & not funny at the same time.

Now that is really funny! I just need to finish this mini shred hoping to break outta 76 range and from there, I will start a better program for myself. We can do it.
I am making a lotta changes to my diet now, so I hope all will be well soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.