Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327527 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by chiky101(f): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
i want to join the group .i need to loose weight
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
@agaba123, nice to have you back.

I also started something new after 3 weeks of inactivity o. undecided

I compiled all my downloaded videos on a spreadsheet almost 400 and arranged them in alphabetical order and I am starting from the first one, let's see how long I can keep up with this. The challenge is at least 30 minutes daily with just a day of rest. I am having some progress on my scale these days, watching the food is the major secret. kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
agabaI23:

Hi
This response is late
Hopefully you are getting on well

You have only 20 minutes. This 20 minutes work out can be of good help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayb7-AiCsQk

That's insanity fast and furious, I did this back in 2013, great workout.. Am on Insanity Max30 at the moment, brutal stuff if I may say, ShaunT went for the kill on that one..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:31am On Jul 17, 2016
HourGlass3:
@agaba123, nice to have you back.

I also started something new after 3 weeks of inactivity o. undecided

I compiled all my downloaded videos on a spreadsheet almost 400 and arranged them in alphabetical order and I am starting from the first one, let's see how long I can keep up with this. The challenge is at least 30 minutes daily with just a day of rest. I am having some progress on my scale these days, watching the food is the major secret. kiss
See who is here. Good to see you too.
We have always known that food is important hun. tongue
So you have been eating kpof kpof all along...

Im glad you're seeing results..hold down the pedal
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Baroba:

That's insanity fast and furious, I did this back in 2013, great workout.. Am on Insanity Max30 at the moment, brutal stuff if I may say, ShaunT went for the kill on that one..
oga, you sabi better. The guy na beast. His work outs are freaking great...well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:37am On Jul 17, 2016
chiky101:
i want to join the group .i need to loose weight
You are free to join. Just read the first page. What's your purpose? Your height, your weight..etc
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Modath ooo
We are all back except you lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:40am On Jul 17, 2016
bellarmine:
Great work at MGeey. I have a question please. for someone who is always on a very busy schedule-say, 6am to 8pm, how can he carry on with exercises in order to lose weight??
hey, how you doing with your routine? We are back for good.

Your foòoòoooood ooooo
You can drop the car/keke/okada for some distance daily?

Can you use the staircase instead of the lift?
Take advantage of every opportunity to walk and make it an exercise. Walk fast!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Drkul:

You are welcome smiley
Where are you naa? tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2016
babs2011:
Hey HourGlass!! Sup sup sup?? grin I'm in the vehicle!
Babs2011

I hope you're having fun ooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Mgeey
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2016
agabaI23:
Mo ooo
We are all back except you lipsrsealed

Present.... lipsrsealed

I'm hoping we can keep the momentum, after 2 days now una go run again...

Hourglass3 ,

What of skippping with high knees, tried it and couldn't keep up... Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2016
agabaI23:

Hi
This response is late
Hopefully you are getting on well

You have only 20 minutes. This 20 minutes work out can be of good help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayb7-AiCsQk

That's insanity fast and furious, I did this back in 2013, great workout.. Am on Insanity Max30 at the moment, brutal stuff if I may say, ShaunT went for the kill on this one..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2016
modath:

Presen t.... lipsrsealed

I'm hoping we can keep the momentum, after 2 days now una go run again...

Hourglass3 ,

What of skippping with high knees, tried it and couldn't keep up... Howdy?
Hopefully, we shall undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
agabaI23:
Hopefully, we shall undecided

Why so serious? Don't carry over politics brouhaha here ooo, sad

45mins of MIIT done, 30mins of interval sprint (not all out though, don't want to aggravate that back and true be say power nor too dey sef. grin) and 15mins of jump rope..

Been bouncing up and down the same 2kg range since 2mths plus now, lost an inch though... it's not enough cos the effort put in pass the "reward".

Used to do 3 days (baby's fault, horrible sleeping pattern) but now taken to 5days this week, will try and be faithful to that regime and review at the end of august...

I refuse to be discouraged or frustrated. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2016
modath:

Why so serious? Don't carry over politics brouhaha here ooo, sad

45mins of MIIT done, 30mins of interval sprint (not all out though, don't want to aggravate that back and true be say power nor too dey sef. grin) and 15mins of jump rope..

Been bouncing up and down the same 2kg range since 2mths plus now, lost an inch though... it's not enough cos the effort put in pass the "reward".

Used to do 3 days (baby's fault, horrible sleeping pattern) but now taken to 5days this week, will try and be faithful to that regime and review at the end of august...

I refuse to be discouraged or frustrated. smiley
Mod, nice work there. The 2kg will leave. Ignore the scale for 4 weeks. Do your thing!

Politics here? undecided is an uncertainty emoticon that goes with the "hopefully? wink

This is a new week, everyone should sit up.

Come on O ye people of the gym!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
modath:

Hourglass3 ,

What of skipping with high knees, tried it and couldn't keep up... Howdy?

I have done that more than enough modath, in fact there is no way my skip rope workout is complete without, high knees, butt kicks and jump jacks, if you check your hrm after a minute your heart is racing. I tell you it's good for the body. I hope we can keep the momentum just as you advised, keeping up with almost 2 forums on different sites and a blog can be a little handful for me sha.

I am walking for 35 minutes tonight, that is the next on my video order.

Catcha
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
My typical flexible week goes thus

Monday - ST (Upper Body)
Tuesday - Cardio (Circuit)
Wednesday - Active Rest (Dancing)
Thursday - Core
Friday - Cardio (HIIT)
Saturday - ST (Lower Body)
Sunday - Rest (Stretching/Yoga)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
agabaI23:
See who is here. Good to see you too.
We have always known that food is important hun. tongue
So you have been eating kpof kpof all along...

Im glad you're seeing results..hold down the pedal

kpof kpof keh, it's bread o. I am even baking the thing myself now, but trust me it's only on the weekends now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
HourGlass3:

kpof kpof keh, it's bread o. I am even baking the thing myself now, but trust me it's only on the weekends now.
OOK na!
Did you go church today?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
HourGlass3:
My typical flexible week goes thus

Monday - ST (Upper Body)
Tuesday - Cardio (Circuit)
Wednesday - Active Rest (Dancing)
Thursday - Core
Friday - Cardio (HIIT)
Saturday - ST (Lower Body)
Sunday - Rest (Stretching/Yoga)
I will use this to judge you on Saturday night tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning my people

Today
bike crunches
Burpee push up exercise
Plank
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
agabaI23:

Did you go church today?

I did, wetin happen?

agabaI23:

I will use this to judge you on Saturday night tongue
Judge not!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
HourGlass3:

I did, wetin happen?

Judge not!!!

I for tell your pastor for you.

We are allowed to judge our brothers and sisters...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
agabaI23:
I for tell your pastor for you.

We are allowed to judge our brothers and sisters...

grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
HourGlass3:

grin
ehen naaa
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2016
agabaI23:
8ehen naaa

meaning what?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2016
HourGlass3:

meaning what?
meaning that i just ran 3 km this morning..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by centresurgery: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
This is very useful!

Thankyou,

Centre for Surgery
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
agabaI23:
meaning that i just ran 3 km this morning..

Good for you.

I danced yesterday in my cardio, so today I am doing some 10 minutes high intensity, what I have next in the order. The big ones starts from tomorrow (most are circuit training)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
HourGlass3:

Good for you.

I danced yesterday in my cardio, so today I am doing some 10 minutes high intensity, what I have next in the order. The big ones starts from tomorrow (most are circuit training)
3km today
plus 11000 steps

And I can see you. You are doing OK.
It is better to start gradually

I will still wait for you on Saturday night wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ozycy: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Modath you are also into the business of loosing weight. No be only me waka come sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.