Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327495 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
Exercise
Morning - 500 skips, 50 squats, 120 sit ups and 20 press ups
Evening - 500 skips and 20 squats

Food
B/fast - small portion fried rice
Lunch - small portion fried rice, fish and some pineapple
Supper - small portion(fist size) eba,egusi soup with fish
Snack - pineapple

Water consumed- 4L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ejadamen, go girl!!!!!
Thats really good. If you do this steady for a week, you'd definitely see good results. grin grin

nyway, am yet to work out today, so would post my log after working out
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
Thanks Trim, just glad to be seeing results it keeps me motivated as I still have a long way to go

Exercise
Run/walk 5.4km

Food
Breakfast glass of chocolate whey protein shake
Lunch okra with prawns and mushrooms
Dinner glass of raspberry whey protein shake
Snacks boiled egg, slice of cheddar cheese
Water 3 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
breakfast: 1 INDOMIE
Lunch: 1 cup of rice with vegetable soup
Dinner: 1 moi moi.

Exercise: 1000skips. 30mins of aerobics with dumbells, 150 crunches
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2009
Thanks Trim.
Glad to hear you are well and dandy.

29 - 6- 2009

no exercise at all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
trimandtrendy:

@ejadamen, go girl!!!!!
Thats really good. If you do this steady for a week, you'd definitely see good results. grin grin

nyway, am yet to work out today, so would post my log after working out
Thanks o! And i was thinking of not exercising today. Now i am motivated even thugh i ache everywhere.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
was out throughout last week and all the exercise i got was walking the streets of Lagos. had irregular meals too.

trimandtrendy:

Dearie, i have ulcer too. The thing is make sure you eat, reduce your portions, but eat. My portions are not that small, one cup of beans is enough to fill you oh. If you eat regularly and exercise, you would lose weight. Also, you should incorporate fruits into your diet, that way, you wont feel too hungry and the pains wont be aggravated. If you eat regularly, at least three times a day, the pains won't come up.hope this helps o

hope it wont complicate things cos my friend that had ulcer was told to stay away from beans and bean products while she recuperated, now she has stopped eating it even though she's better now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Exercise
Run/walk don't know how far I went my garmin stopped working halfway I'd estimate about 7km

Food
Breakfast 2 boiled eggs 2 sausages
Lunch half a subway sandwich (meatball marinara)
Dinner glass chocolate whey protein shake

Water 2 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
morning: 1000 skips
nil b/fast
Lunch: 1 cup of beans
Snack: 1 apple
evening: ! piece of coiled chicken with fruit salad
night: 15 mins exercise wit dumbell
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2009
Didnt do much today,had cramps and was hurting all over.
Skip. .30
ran on a threadmill. . 40 minutes.
Food log:
B/F:Milo drink
Lunch:Rice stew,fresh fish and chicken
Dinner:a handful of green olives and 2 apples.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
Excercise log, Jogged on an Eccliptical trainer for 30mins.
60 skips, i actually did this without a skipping rope

Meals for the day, Breakfast, 3 plain cream crackers lots of water
Lunch, i wrap of moi moi and a portion of fried plantain
dinner, Unripe plaintain porridge, fish and vegetables

Water for the day, about 3L

Trimand trendy, i want to get the dumbells from the stadium this weekend like u said.Where exactly should i go?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2009
Just go there, there are about 20 shops there. once you enter inside, just go to one of them. you would see different types there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
Yesterday 30/6/09

Food
Morning - 3 kemps cracker biscuit and a cup of tea(lipton)
afternoon - fist sized eba,egusi soup and fish
Evening - 1 pack indomie and 2 eggs

Water consumed 4L

Exercise
Evening - 1000 skips, 70 squats and 60 press ups

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
60 skips
brisk walking. . .20 mins
50 squats.
Tried swimming again,not much sucess.
Foodlog:
B/F:2 red apples
lunch:meat-pie.
Dinner:chips,chicken,vegie salad.
2 litres of water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2009
Today was going well, until my brother bought SUYA, angry angry

morning: 700 skips
breakfast: 1 cup of rice with one piece of meat
Lunch: 2 apples
Dinner: (was supposeed to be one cup of beans): 200 naira suya with bread!!!!!!

now my tummy is sooo full i cant even do the remaining exercises
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2009
As at July 1st 2009

Height :5'5
Weight:{60kg} 130 pounds ( I want to lost 10 pounds by 30th of July)

7:00am - walk/ run  for an hour
10:30am -2 slices of whole grain bread with half tea-spoon of cream cheese
2:30pm - just grapes
7:00pm - a pack of noodles and shrimps

Water - 2.5L

Still going to do like 45min dancing b4 I sleep.

@trimandtrendy 

The ginger Ale diet drink is zero calories, do u think the calories might be zero really cos I drank lots of it but I dont think its helping me at all. Then I heard noodles is fatten,could that be true considering the fact that you consume it alot ? I like alcoholics drink esp RUM but dont like beer at all ,I dont think I can stay away from it for the whole of this month but if it wont make me acheive my aim I might but I will like to know the effect of it on body.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2009
Exercise
none

Food
Breakfast smoked salmon sandwich
Lunch none
Dinner 1 small moi moi
snacks 1 boiled egg 1 small slice of cheese
Water 2 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2009
amosexy:

As at July 1st 2009

Height :5'5
Weight:{60kg} 130 pounds ( I want to lost 10 pounds by 30th of July)

Water - 2.5L

Still going to do like 45min dancing b4 I sleep.

@trimandtrendy 

The ginger Ale diet drink is zero calories, do u think the calories might be zero really cos I drank lots of it but I dont think its helping me at all. Then I heard noodles is fatten,could that be true considering the fact that you consume it alot ? I like alcoholics drink esp RUM but dont like beer at all ,I dont think I can stay away from it for the whole of this month but if it wont make me acheive my aim I might but I will like to know the effect of it on body.

They say its zero sha, but i no get any analyser to prove that anyway, but I would prefer you just stick with water. Increase the water intake to 3 to 4 litres. Noodles, it depends on how much you take. One pack contains about three hundred and something calories (the small noodle pack) but the thing is that its very high in carbohydrates. For your goal, i would prefer you eat more protein-foods, remember i am trying to maintain my weight, not lose weight o. You can limit your noodle intake to once a week, and please just one pack per meal. try to eat fruits inbetween your meals, and make your meal portions smaller.
As for the alcohol, that one is a no go area. You have to stop it. It contains 7 calories per gram, and is about twice as fattening as carbohydrates or protein. Also, it is high in sugar content, responsible for the potbelly men start getting from lots of alchohol. So please no Rum, no alcohol. Your goal is a big one, and to achieve it, you would have to do the following:

1. Increase your exercise, (look at carpediem's exercise routine as an example)
2. Reduce your portions but eat regularly
3. Take fruits in between meals
4. Take lots of water but no alcohol,

Good luck at it girl.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2009
OK, my knees feel better.
I shall resume jogging and other exercise tomorrow.

1 - 7- 2009
Grub-wise: vegetable, cereal
fruit: apples, 3 bananas, seedless grape + strawberries + low fat yogurt
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
Yesterday 1/07/09
B/fast - nil
Lunch - Rice and egusi soup tongue and fish
Dinner - Beans

Exercise - 60 sit ups, 60 squats

Water approx 2.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by drchucks: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
chikena
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
done for the day here too

morning: 1000 skips
b/fast: beans :half cup
Lunch: moi moi and 1 egg
Dinner: boiled plantain with vegetable

cant do any other exe3rcise tonight, joints swollen cos of arthritis
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
Today
Morning exercise - 1500 skips, 50 squats, 50 press ups, 50 sit ups and some arm exercises
Afternoon exercise - walking around for like an hour
Evening exercise - 500 skips

B/fast - beans
Lunch - 1 chickenpie, veg salad and 350ml of low fat yoghurt
Dinner - Jollof rice and smoked fish
Snack - 2 bananas

Water approx 2.5L

@ Trim sorry,take it easy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 2:46am On Jul 03, 2009
Walk/run for an hour.

Bfast  :A sachet of plantain chips

Lunch : A bowl of lettuce

Dinner : A whole tilapia fish and little rice , cant resist it.

2.5L of water

20 push ups and 100 skips

@trim

Thx so much .
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2009
keep it up amosexy. gradually increase your skips and situps gradually. With time, you would get very used to it.

tk cr
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2009
Exercise Walk run 7km

Food
Breakfast raspberry whey protein shake
Lunch tuna Salad
Dinner rice and fish stew AND CHOCOLATE CAKE AND ICE CREAM!!!!!!! cry

Water 3 litres and a CAN OF COKE cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2009
Today na today.

Morning: no exercise
Breakfast: rice and plantain
Lunch : Bread angry and 1 egg
Dinner: nil

Evening exercise: 200 skips only.

Today na today
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2009
Morning : Walk/run for an hour
Evening : 100 skips , 20 sit-ups & 20 push-ups

Breakfast : Just one banana and water
Lunch : Boiled plantain and fish soup
Dinner : water melon, cherries and Orange

Water 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2009
Exercise
Taebo Abs & Glutes dvd 45 minutes (wanted to shake things up a little from the usual running)

Food
Breakfast Chocolate whey protein shake
Lunch small green salad (green bell pepper, lettuce, cucumber) no dressing
Dinner Raspberry whey protein shake
was trying to make up for the chocolate cake I had yesterday, lol

Water 4 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2009
Exercise none

Food
Went to a barbecue today, lost count of how much I ate cry but stuck to proteins like Suya, chicken, pork, and sausages, also had a tiny bit of cole slaw

Water
very little
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2009
Today's log
exercise nil (execept you count chores and stair climbing)
breakfast cereals with lots of milk and sugar
brunch one wrap of moi-moi with pap (looove that stuf). Had some more later in the afternoon.
Total amount of water consumed 1litre.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 4:22am On Jul 05, 2009
Exercise : None (cramp wan kill me die)

Breakfast : bean/corn and dodo
Lunch : fish and little rice
dinner: bean/corn,cherries and apple

water : 1.5L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.